LCD I Will Quit The Entourage of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Jun 27, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Those cries from the girls... I'm amazed.

Still, I thought the contest would be on fighting with lances atop horses or something, not dancing contests... It was a nice surprise! \(^^)/

2. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Why would you think they would make pampered noble ladies ride horses to skewer eachother with lances? they fight in a way to show who is more lady-like.

someones been reading too many war maiden novels (or maybe cn novels)

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I swear I only read Eliza and Origa! The rest that I read are Fluffy Slice of Life! >.<

It's more because she always called it "battle" and the like, so I thought it was direct combat! I thought it was actually pretty scary... *shivers*

It was a happy surprise to see otherwise! \(^^)/

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a nice battle! I was surprised to see someone voting for Ekaterina even after she slipped and almost fell, guess there was a reasonable difference in dancing ability...

At the same time, I was surprised Angie wasn't used enough to the High Heels, I guess she didn't use them much in her previous life?

Still, such a lovely duel~

I was hoping that Cosette would make a commentary on how they both needed to improve on their heels usage though... But she is too kind for that~ :love::love::love:

Hopefully Cosette is able to have a nice talk with her! Though I think she'll basically be seen as a rival or something... T.T

5. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunmo about you but I don't think ive ever seen childrens high heels that werent short stubby ones or werent wedges. Not to mention i dont think many modern people take up ballroom dance as a hobby.

As i understood it angie won out in high heel experience and "enjoyment" of the dance. While ekaterina had angie beat in ballroom dance skills but lost in high heel skills, she probably had a professional stiff face while dancing in the painful heels. i think t vote ekaterina got is probably from a person dancing the earlier rounds where she could display her ballroom ettiquette properly.

Huhuhu~ these contests will get even funner as the reincarnators screw with the game world. Mufufufu *laughs evily*

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmm, well, we don't know how old Angie was in her previous life? So it's hard to guess how used she was to using heels...

At the same time, I guess she never had much contact with ballroom dance on her previous life, and neither on this one due to her circumstances, so losing in skill should be normal...

I guess the most likely scenario is that Angie is actually a teenager or something, so she did use High Heels, but did not use them that much.

... Wait a minute... What if Angie is actually Cosette's daughter!?!?!?! *gaaaaaaaaaasps*

It would be an amazing development! I'd love that!!! *doesn't have any hopes of that happening, but wants to believe in it now*

I can imagine how fun they will be in the future, fufufu~

Ah! And to answer the first question, I honestly have no idea because I refused to even put heels on my feet back when I was younger, so I have no idea how they felt! They looked incredibly uncomfortable!!!

Cosette does well in not producing heels for children. *nod nod*

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooooh, no wonder she was unused to heels, she was still 13 when she died!!! >.<

I think Cosette never mentioned her daughter's age, so it is still possible they are related... Hmmmm...

I'm so curious! >.<

It's nice seeing things from Angie's PoV for sure! Considering she was only that old, it makes sense she is sooo into the prince!

I wonder if we'll have more chapters from her PoV... I really want to see her reaction to Signora's creation! \(^^)/

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, back to Cosette we go! \(^^)/

Hmmmmmm, I guess Angie isn't very good at making a dreamy expression to show how captivated she was... Poor girl.

*giggles* I can imagine her scowling at Cosette when she is invited for tea! xD

... I hope she doesn't challenge Cosette to a duel though, she would be thoroughly massacred.

Good luck Angie-chan! I'm cheering for you to find happiness with the one you love! Cosette is not interested in any of them as far as I can see, so... Better root for you instead! \(^^)/

nielyti likes this.
  9. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you laughing the part when Cosette blunt to prince about nose hair..
    ch 36

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I giggled at it! \(^^)/

She should have brought a bit of context to her line of thought, but... There isn't a way to talk about nose hair without mentioning nose hair!!!! >.<

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmm... Shouldn't Cosette hire more people to get rid of this bamboo forest? It is really getting out of hand...

Still, one gotta love how her mother experiences end up making people believe she fought in a battlefield~ *giggles*

Elliana likes this.
  12. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skipping to 48? wat.
    Edit: ah nvm. didn't read the start.

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the previous 47 chapters from the previous translator.
    I will upload them all later today.
    Peace!

14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Slow and steady.
    I got all the chapters from the previous translator.
    Peace!

15. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, just out of curiosity, are the translations from the web novel or the book version? I looked at a machine translation of the web novel and it seems like the author abandoned the series in favor of the light novels. I'm getting hooked so if this will end with the web novel then I want to be prepared.

nielyti likes this.