Spoiler I Will Seduce the Male Lead for My Older Brother/ 오빠를 위해 남주를 꼬셔 보겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by biha, Dec 1, 2021.

1. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis
    I possessed Raphine, the youngest sister of the second male lead, who had no dreams nor hopes, in an impoverished and obsession filled novel. That was also because he had a crush on the female lead, who married the male lead on a contract, and eventually died. I can't believe it's such a miserable ending for my favorite character and kind eldest brother. No way! Raphine decided to brainwash Prince Jerkan, the male lead of the novel, to prevent the female lead's contract marriage. So that he can think of me when he needs a contract marriage! "Jerkan! I want to marry you!" "If you're grateful, you have to marry me next time." "I need a simple marriage, so I'll get married through a contract." And when the brainwashing finally succeeded, Raphine cheered inside. "Okay. Definitely, I'll marry you." I never imagined what kind of eyes he was had. Yeah, I really didn't know then. I didn't know this would happen. "Didn't you pester me because you wanted to marry me?" "Will you run away?"

*Since the artist for promo is from 'I'm younger sister if villainous grand duke' (Dietrich + Anissa) the art is same with the same hair colour and eyes.:blobsweat:
    PROMO NOVEL MAYBE

I've been searching for a true love kiss..(It's enchanted song)

Lame joke aside, I've been searching for spoiler thread for this (yeah I'm impatient. Only been reading promo and straight away jump to spoiler) Anyway, I didn't found any relevant tread and I created one. If I missed any available thread for this,(sorry not sorry:blobjoy:) just merge them or do something to discard this thread. Understand??

11604908_720_3757_585193.jpeg 11604901_720_4644_637474.jpeg 11604907_720_4122_571617.jpeg

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I will Seduce the Male Lead for My Older Brother
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title:오빠를 위해 남주를 꼬셔 보겠습니다
    Author: 양과림
    Raw link: Kakao
    NU Link: Novel Updates
    Year of Release: 2021
    Chapters: Main story - chapter 131

Spoilers by Chapter

Miscellaneous Spoilers

*updated till post #85, by @Samona

*last edit, by @RegisteredToAskAThing

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 31, 2023
    salty25, ErryChu, CaelumBlue and 3 others like this.
  3. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    Klioo, Manhwalover356 and biha like this.
  4. Mayhard

Mayhard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping:blob_plusone::aww:

avlirea likes this.
  5. piobelly

piobelly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The promo manhwa, is like Dietrich and anissa ><

6. biha

Reading List:
    Link
  7. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're right :eek: just checked title and it's different :cry:

biha likes this.
  8. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting my camp here:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. myurinn

myurinn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Kaina

Kaina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    obsessive male lead supremacy

12. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Idonthavealife

Idonthavealife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the first four chapters but there are like 91 chapters till today if anyone has read please give some spoilers:aww:

Boopbup likes this.
  14. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Lulutetia

Lulutetia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read it with MTL in kakao, but sadly i can't afford to access chapter 5 and further ㅠㅠ.

My english is not that good, i'm sorry in advance if there's a mistake.

• FL first appear as a six years old beggar that almost got beaten to death because she can't steal a bread.
    • FL encounter OG FL (Violet - the brown hair girl) in the street and somehow Violet notice that FL really resemble her friend's (Adrian) mother and he have a younger sister that announced died years ago.
    • Violet know that when FL died , the Aston Duchy really suffering due to grief. So she taking care of her for a while and secretly made a parental test to the temple for FL with Adrian's hair and the result is they 99.99% related by blood.
    • The Aston Duchy really happy when Violet bring back FL.
    • Apparently in the past, there is a maid that also giving birth in the same day as the Duchess. The maid's baby also has pink eyes and blue hair (same as FL) but she is died.
    • The maid want to receive compensation from the person that impregnated her (Viscount Beryl) and swap her died baby with FL.
    • The maid give baby FL to the Viscount and received a large sum of money. The Viscount throw away FL because he thought she is his illegitimate child. That's how FL ended up as a beggar.
    • After that Violet tell the Duchy how she founds her and her investigation result about the child. The response of the Aston Family here is really precious ㅠㅠ.
    • There is 3 main character:
      • Violet (Count Daughter)
      • Zerkan (Crown Prince)
      • Adrian (Duke Son)
    • They are best friends since childhood.
    • There's an event that Violet found Adrian's dead sister. He sees her as his live saviour and fall in love with her.
    • Adrian described as warm, friendly, and caring person (a perfect typical 2nd lead lmao ㅠㅠ)
    • There's a war and the three of them must join to go to the war (Violet is a magician). Adrian come back to the hometown more late than the two of them.
    • When Adrian come back, the woman he loves already married with his best friend. He is smiling in front of them but he can't bear it inside.
    • Adrian take an excuse to his family and friends that he want to travel around the world. But actually he is take a suicide.
    • Adrian didn't know that their marriage is a contract marriage.
    • After Adrian leaves, Violet realize that the one she truly love is Adrian and the Empress died. Zerkan slowly become mentally unstable.
    • His friend and mother die in just a clap time. He thought that he only have Violet left. He gradually grow obsessed to Violet.
    • Violet tried to escape, but Zerkan imprisoned her.
    • Violet can't bear it anymore and take suicide.
    • Zerkan take a suicide too after that.
    • In the end the empire destroyed because the throne given to Zerkan's incompetent younger brother.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  16. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so muchhh...:justabotheart::blobhug:

17. biha

Reading List:
    Link
    That took a very extreme measure:blobpensive: Moral of the original story, treasure yourself more. Love yourself and learn to move on:blobsad:. Your life is precious:blob_teary:

Thank you for the spoilers:blob_pompom:

salty25, Elisee, Rin Lee and 8 others like this.
  18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Its a relief OGFL really loved the brother regardless of which timeline. Still... promo bugs me a bit on its interpretative like adaptation, MC already explained the novel has OBSESSIVE LEADS/characters, she at least knows her brother's fate in suffering from heartbreak but hasn't considered the OGleads esp the ML to be an obsessive character (this is me considering both scenarios where MC either remembers or doesn't remember the novel plot)

Jukki, Venice1 and Creolenerd like this.
  19. LadyD

LadyD Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camp ✅
    Bonfires ✅
    Ramen ✅
    And now ready for the spoiler

20. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying because Dietrich and Anissa taking so long to become older in manhwa! I hope in this story, it's much faster:blobsob::blobmelt: