Spoiler I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flowers_bloom, Nov 27, 2021.

1. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know that's what it makes me wonder why the male lead fell for her

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    cometothedarkside97 and DOHere like this.
  2. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we will have to wait to discover. I'm pretty sure the MC is asking herself the same questions.....

mg534 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, there's much more and it's so amazing.

He actually had no taste or whatsoever, his wife in name used to send her maids to seduce him, to avoid them and Daria's bickering to get a woman, he used to just spit out whatever he thought at that time like she should have these manner, this hair colour, body proportions etc., in short impossible things to find in a lady to get rid of 'em all. Including silver hairs which were not available in the entire kingdom or red eyes.

Coincidentally, Chloe fit (trained by Kylos) to every demand of him to which he said you've got all my taste which actually wasn't even there.

At first it was just curiosity cause he was never interested in any woman before, later it was infatuation and then love. He also knew in the first timeline that Chloe was in love with Kylos, he knew Chloe didn't liked chocolate cake (which he liked) and liked cheesecake (which he doesn't) he knew she likes strings instrument not piano, with knew I meant that he noticed them all and wanted to set her free from Kylos's brainwashing. He knew she didn't loved him and was trying to seduce him but he fell so in love with her that he let her do that for whatever reasons she was doing, whether for wealth or something else, although he didn't expect that Kylos was planning to kill him and climb the throne as Kylos was extremely mastered in two facing but that didn't bothered him. He could've easily dealt with them all but surprisingly when Kylos grabbed Chloe (Raymond thought he won't hurt her whom he had practically raised and was like a family to him) and this lead to his downfall as he panicked and threw his sword away.

He fell in love with her cause of her kindness, evey little thing such as when caring about the horses of the carriage that dragged them through snow, the smile she showed, the childlike curiosity, he saw a Chloe which was never seen by anybody else. He knew she was blinded but when she smiled at him he thought that maybe someday her heart will change. He wanted to be there for her, he even saw when Kylos kissed her and left her in tears (which was confirmation to him of the fact that Kylos was using her), let me tell you guys one more thing, to make Raymond took Chloe fully under his wing Kylos even fixed Chloe's marriage with an old geezer aristocrat which enraged Raymond, Kylos mocked Raymond for making Chloe like this cause him being with her made (bad) rumours about Chloe but Raymond challenged him and went against the entire nobility cause he didn't wanted to taint the love he had for her.

There's much more but I kinda forgot ( ・ั﹏・ั)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2021
  4. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much , so he really knew that chloe was in love with kylos but he still loves her, awwww he really is such a good male lead , i wonder how their relationship is going to pogress .

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow! He has a completely different image from what I’ve imagined reading manhwa and other spoilers. Good to know that he wasn’t twisted by nobility since childhood and that he wasn’t approaching all beautiful ladies like Chloe for a one night stands.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, everyone was making assumptions about him that he is a cheater and whatnot. He is so innocent and a sweet bun. A very good Emperor, a sweet lover, a responsible husband (even if it was a marriage in name) and a great friend.
    Also it was Daria who later approached him for marriage after rejecting him once, she even told him that she has no plans to continue marital relations with him in the future (after marriage on top of that) and also hid her pregnancy from him which caused his reputation to go into gutter cause everyone saw and fussed about him as a lewd person showing his true colors cause he was just 14 at that time when Daria was revealed to be pregnant after few months of marriage (by other man). He still didn't held her accountable or bore any grudge against her for using him. Even though her family was not fully with him by his side as he hoped through this marriage (cause Daria's father died and her Uncle succeed the throne) practically the Uncle was trying to sell her in marriage in order to have the position all for himself and that is why she approach Raymond and got married with him.
    Poor male lead got berated for no reason

7. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. This is one of the most pitiful and tragic male leads, I have ever read. He’s a pushover unlike some of the male leads I had read, who had equally bad and tragic back stories but rose up from the hell they grew up on and triumph on their own.

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What has happened to Daria’s child? There was mention of the heir to the throne, so did everyone know ML is not the father or has something happened to the child?

9. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah, lately there is a moral crusade in this spoiler section that has droved a lot of readers away. If you look back in 2019 most people were very chill, calm, and polite. It's such a shame that this novel almost gets killed because a lot of people made assumptions about ML being a cheater yadah yadah yadah. I assure you that Korean novels and their MLs ain't as problematic as the type of novels that I've abandoned (for exact, the Western romance novels that are written by American/European authors) because there is a trend these days that FL ends up with her bulliers (mostly high school bullies, which is very close to real life's controversial subjects) so I've to abandoned it all and come to read Asian novels.

10. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I've spoiled about it in the previous spoiler
    She had a miscarriage and the baby's father was her lover.
    No ofcourse not, the people didn't knew he wasn't the father that's why his reputation was at stake as he was 14. You can read the previous spoilers for further info.

Seriously guys there is so much in the novel. There are many more secrets and revelations. I'll suggest you all to read the novel for yourself. It's worth it (atleast according to me).

11. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since i guess the emperor is the third person who regresed , how did he react when he discovered that he was back to the past ?

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As mentioned in the other spoiler thread, there are 4 ppl that regressed: mc, the emperor, the duke and the knight.

Ilana, Brendicat, Poor_Hero and 3 others like this.
  13. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys so I finished the novel and everything was so beautiful and lovely except one thing, the ending of Estelle. Uhh..? Why? It's just- I can't tolerate it.
    When you read a good novel but found one disturbing pairing in the end? Uhh it's just uncomfortable, this one thing took the entire story downhill for me, it would be better if Estelle had remained forgotten than this.
    Imma head out.

Very calm and accepting. He still loved Chloe and understood the situation back then. He knew she was just a marionette and wasn't a bad woman.

I'll just give a short spoiler that why I'm annoyed at Estelle's ending. So the knight, Sir Brance was Estelle's guardian, her mother and her father in her own words in the previous life.

In the timeline, they actually ended up as a couple (hinted) She kissed him and said she had other people to be that kind of family and she wants to be another kind of family with Enoch. Wtf?

P.S - Also Enoch doens't remember anything about her, cause she eraser his memory and all. Anyway that's a spoiler for another time, my mood went sour. Such a good book with such eww side stories. Many of you might root for them reading the book but I don't. It's just- a father like person and she literally called him father, it just looked incest to me. I don't care if there's no blood relation.

I know like Enoch loved Chloe for a long time, took care of her child and all. I feel bad for him too but happy ending doesn't always means that you should end up with a girl. It's just weird to me that he ended up with his previously adopted daughter and the daughter of his first and only love (he also made Estelle forgot his feelings cause Estelle was disappearing and he either want to remember all of them or none). I just don't understand the author's point to gave him such an ending. She/He can also just end him contented with what he achieved or another woman. I feel so weird, I'm regretting reading the novel, had I known such would be the ending I wouldn't have read the novel in the first place.

P.S - On second thought, I'll just bear with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2021
  14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

I agree, the age different plus the fact that he also was in love with her mother make this weird.

What happens with the grand duke please?
    And did Estelle turn back time in the first timeline?

bleedingliar24 and Neelambori like this.
  15. kissmemore

kissmemore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't be able to see the whole squad gets reincarnated in every novel tho :blobfearful::blob_grin:

16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    To curb your curiosity here are some brief spoilers but they won't do justice to the novel cause the main story was too good, the only bitter pill is side stories

Kylos in the first timeline went bonkers, he used to beat, whip and curse Estelle who was Chloe and Raymond's child. The reason he didn't killed was because she looked like Chloe and he hated her for many reasons which included her way of behaviour just as the same as her father. She was imprisoned in the west tower where the most horrid criminals were imprisoned.

Estelle was able to escape due to Sir Brance who helped her, he was mourning the loss of his one sided love and vowed to save her daughter. He treated her just like his child, from braiding her hair to teaching her how to cook he did everything as a father (that is why Estelle or 'Lette' as he called her, falling in love with him in the side stories and wanting to be with him was unsettling, from my father to the the only man in my life was absolutely gross, I just couldn't understand- also given that even though she was a grown up she was exactly like a kid in behaviour, anyways) Estelle grew up in Brance's hands and one day is blessed by goddess who shows her about her parents and their life. She vowed to defeat Kylos after she woke up, she was blessed and became a saint and also turned her old adopted father into his youthful self, meanwhile Kylos did black magic to turn back the time while she cursed him that he will be doomed and won't be able to chase Chloe if she turns her back on him. He will also be forgotten and that what happened, eventually, in the end after he was defeated, and was imprisoned in the same tower where he imprisoned Lette/Estelle, his existence was forgotten and years after he managed to escape the prison but everyone including Chloe couldn't recognise or recall anything about him, so he took his own life after ramming his chest into one of the soldier's sword. Even though I've written it in such a way, it was extremely satisfying and amazingly written, better to read it for yourself. It's in Volume 4 that is also the supplementary stories.

Lette was told by goddess if she reveals herself, she will be Forgotten do when she did cause no one was able to recognise her, the time which was left for her drained and she started disappearing. Brance who loved Chloe, he didn't know himself that when Estelle's presence became bigger than Chloe (he didn't meant in a romantic way for Estelle, she was a kid he cared for himself) so he begged her to erase his feelings for Chloe cause he didn't wanted to know anything about them if he couldn't remember Estelle.

But in the supplementary story, Volume 4, Goddess gave her a chance and she is found by Priest Michael and Raymond and Chloe who due to the goddess forgot about her also remembered her, Saint Lette becomes the heir to the throne and promises Brance that she will come for him (he was sleeping guarding her) she whispered now I have other families, this time, I want you to become something just more than family. Apparently, Brance was the kid next door whom Chloe use to follow and promised marriage with when she used to live with her parents in the village, when she went to the Count's, Brance followed her but by seeing the majestic palace he backed down, he trained and became an apprentice of a man so he could be a knight and protect Chloe, when Kylos discovered him he threatened him to be his knight or he will get rid of him, afraid to be able to not see Chloe again, he complied and one day, the one he was looking for herself came into the mansion. He knew he could never compete with Duke Kylos whom Chloe blindly loved, so he watched and protected her from the sidelines all her life and devoted himself to her but in the end was unable to save her. He lost his eye and position and his beloved woman died.

This is Sir Brance's story, the man who even lost his daughter like child - who is now in love with him while poor Brance is clueless cause he willingly removed his memories and some were forgotten due to the promise Lette made with Goddess. I'm sure if his memories came back he will himself become disgusted but ofcourse now there's no chance. He chose to forgot his pain but instead his clueless state will get taken advantage of. Lette cause she wasn't born but returned is in the form of 16-17 y/o cause as she said she will become an adult in 4 years and a 20 y/o was considered as an adult there. Sir Brance is in his 30s, what a mess.
    Apologies if there's any typo.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
  17. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Good story but the turn off was the Brance and Estelle love story. She has an Electra complex. That's just weird and wrong in an ethical level. It's gross for falling for your dad despite no blood relation.

18. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in the end with Chloe and Raymond?
    Does The Emeperor Divorce Daria again? And does she have another child again i.e Estelle or a new baby?

its0k and DOHere like this.
  19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe and Raymond got married.
    There was no need to divorce Daria instead their marriage was annulled. Daria had married Raymond under a 10 year contract in her statement. Daria's lover was imprisoned by her Uncle and sent to a faraway land where he was monitored by him, her Uncle pressured her to give in and become a Marionette Empress so there she won't block his way to become the Duke. When Kylos's sins were revealed, his sins were revealed too as he was planning to finish Daria so that she won't get back to the Duchy and become the head removing him. In the previous life, she killed him and the land which was given to Daria in alimony was actually the place where her lover was forced to live. She married him and had a pretty daughter. Surprisingly for a rough woman like Daria, her lover was a gentleman who loved her with all his heart despite her faults.
    Estelle became a saint, in this life Chloe didn't gave birth to Estelle as she transcended time due to Goddess blessings, the goddess sent Chloe as it is from the previous life, that is, in her adult form, Estelle can also took a form of a child. In the main story she disappeared but per as the spoiler above was sent back again and was asleep in a cave enclosed within ice. After a short drama, regaining of past memories she was reunited with parents. Chloe and Raymond had twin sons in this second timeline, one of which takes gentle personality of Chloe and cares about Daria's daughter. While the other one follows Raymond's steps and calls her the witch of Caroline.

Raymond had only heard the name from Daria once before going back in time. When she asked for divorce, there were only two things she asked for in exchange for divorce.

The identity of a man named Wilter living in the Bree Kingdom, which borders the Asta Empire and the eastern border, and part of the land east of the empire, including the border.

'That's why she demanded land east of the border, not the western land where the Duke of Caroline was located.'

To protect a lover whom she had not met for 10 years by his uncle from his uncle. Raymond does not know Daria's life after his death. However, I hoped that she would be able to relieve a little bit of resentment in her future life.

"So, I sincerely ask my respected judge to come and make a judgment that suits the wicked after completing the above testimony."

Daria is a smart woman, she would've eventually divorced Raymond but when Raymond sort her help to protect Chloe she used it to gouge out more from him.
    Below is the deal she made to Raymond for taking Chloe under her wing -

"I wanted to protect you from Duke of Ludwig personally. But I could see at a glance that you didn't want to get involved with me.

So I asked Daria for a favor “Please protect her.*"

As he said, just back in time, I felt very burdened with him. Above all, I hoped that I would no longer be entangled with him because of the guilt, that he died because of me.

"Daria said yes at once. At the same time, offered additional deal."
    "Then the terms of the deal....."

Divorce and demanded land of a size that exceeded Duchy of Duke Caroline in the name of alimony. I told you. She's a woman who has a lot of thoughts. Of course, it's clear that she likes you, but at first, she was a woman who was impatient to use you to eat more."

*“her” here is used by Raymond to refer to Chloe, while he is asking Daria to take her under the Empress's wing, the reason 'her' is used here because he's recalling the moment where he asked Daria to protect Chloe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2022
  20. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you again! I love your spoilers.

So does that mean Estelle "transported" to another dimension/back in time to meet her parents does she stay in their timeline or return to hers?

From the spoilers you provided about the current Empress (Daria) I think I'm gonna like her character alot.

What happened to Kylos "wife" in this timeline? The one who enticed Chloe to commit suicide in the original timeline.

Deleted member 282232 likes this.