Spoiler I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flowers_bloom, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  2. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Judging by the spoilers, it seems like the Duke will suffer the same fate as the emperor in the 1st timeline. He's in deep regret and exposes himself for FL, FL might exploit this weakness in order to save herself and the emperor and possibly their daughter. FL herself alone might not be able to get revenge but with ML's help, anything could be possible.

3. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just thought about it, but the Trash Duke is gonna suffer a huge Karmic backlash from the moment he goes back.
    The MC doesn't have to do much for it, just not fall in love with him again, which we can all agree she won't after all she's been through because of him.
    So the only thing the Duke will get out of his return is suffering, since he will never get what he wants, aka the MC's love.
    Years of suffering equal to what the MC has been through and the situation is reversed between them.
    He already lost everything and he doesn't even realise it yet.
    Sweet!

4. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened to Estelle in the first life after the emperor’s death the duke

5. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing the previous spoiler....
    Raymond is staying at the mansion and Kylos isn't happy about that. Kylos tried to ask Chloe about what the imperial said to her but she brushed it off and said that he (Emperor) said to her and she told him it is what Kylos wanted, that he loves her. She has seduced him as he wanted and smirks while Kylos loses her head. He says to her that the plan if now put off, he doesn't want anything, neither throne nor glory, all he want is her but she leaves him.

There is also a scene when she went to the garden after Kylos pestered her and Sir Brance, the blonde knight gave her his handkerchief to wipe her tears off. They had a sweet friendly moment there and Sir Brance was embarassed for telling her that he wants her to smile more cause it suits on her face more, his face turned red.

When she returned to the mansion, she had a stand off with Kylos again and it is there it was revealed that he too returned back in time. Kylos was stunned and Chloe too understood when she rejected his confession heartlessly (as she should) and he muttered...you returned back too...The truth was revealed and she screamed on him vowing to never forgive him for what he did and Estelle's death. (Estelle didn't died though, but she believes it as Marquis YoungAe told lies to her about that in the previous timeline).

After a little time she visits Kylos's office and tells him she wants to leave which turns him into a manic, he says how can she get separated from him when they are each other
    everything. She bends her approach and says that he wanted her happiness now as he said right? So her happiness lies in leaving this place to which he denies and tells her she can curse him or beat him but all by remaining at his side.
    Seeing him shedding tears her heart did wavered, maybe this was the first time he came out vulnerable infront of her but it quickly went cold when he mentioned Estelle's name, Kylos said they could've a child and she could name that child Estelle.
    She smiles in vain and says he still failed to change and puts his needs, desires and happiness in front of her.

After leaving the office, she remembers the man who sacrificed everything for her, the man who doesn't expect or wants anything from her and just wants her to be happy.
    She goes to Raymond's room and tells him that she is a woman who is raised by the Duke to seduce him and be the reason for his downfall. Raymond asks her is she not afraid this can be dangerous for her to tell this to him now, she replies to him that she wants to escape this place and if he helps her he can use her to his will in destroying his half brother. She was too ashamed and things of her as not worth it to get it help so she uses this method as a deal and the transaction between them. She knew her neck can drop off from her head anytime but contrary to her expectations he smiles and caresses her care saying he do not want to have a deal or a transaction between them what he wants is happiness and if her happiness lies in escaping the place is, he is ready to help her. She murmurs not to get involve with her and he says that he hopes it too. He forms a plan to fake her pregnancy as her guardian is Kylos and he couldn't take her from the Grand Duchy without any reason.

After the news of her pregnancy spreads, Kylos coerces her to admit that it is just a farce they put up in front of him to get away from him but she reminds him that the flow of time has changed and she really is pregnant. She reminisces the time when he was the happiest on he pregnancy, how he used to count her dates and all. (really low level).
    Anyway, they manage to leave the Duchy, the butler run after her when she was leaving and tell her to go back for once and look at the master's condition but she denies and Raymond was very satisfied with her reaction.

In the carriage she reminds him again to not get involve with her as she is a dangerous woman and Raymond nods. He tells her that he will entrust her to the Empress and warns her to not indulge much with her as Daria is a crafty woman and can be dangerous. She shudders thinking how back in the time after she (Daria) divorced from Raymond and left with a very heavy alimony (and land), she killed her uncle and his children mercilessly and climbed up the title of the Duke in (his) place.
    Seeing her face go pale, Raymond consoles her that Daria is not an evil woman and ensures that no harm will come to her, he tells her that by leaving her at Daria's side, Kylos neither can harm her or reach her. She just had to be a little cautious from Daria.
    Get ready for another shocking revelation. ;)
    I'll give you guys a hint - there's one more person that will be revealed in the story to have been regressed back in time.

Volume 1 is about to be completed followed by Emperor Raymond Del Astarot's Story.

Also I forgot to mention that when the Emperor visited Chloe in the current timeline he gave her a red flower, Astara Flower. This flower had a special meaning behind it and was also given to Chloe by Raymond in the previous timeline (it will be later revealed why he gave her the flower). Chloe teared up by (in the second timeline) seeing that flower in his hands while he gently wiped her tears away.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
  6. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daria seems interesting, I want to know more about her

Yume-sama and Fostofina like this.
  7. cuppa.jo

cuppa.jo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Daria was infertile? So Kylos failed to make her infertile or she was only pregnant the one time when she originally married and now can't get pregnant? I'm curious to see who else regressed! A couple people mentioned they wanted the emperor to regress, but if I had to guess, it would be Kylos' wife young ae. All of 3 of them died with major regrets. Chloe for obvious reasons, Kylos died miserable and alone without Chloe, and young ae who couldn't win Kylos' love and ended up heartlessly murdered by him. The emperor may have had some regrets, but it seems like he already knew the gist of his brother's plan from the beginning, so if he had to go back and do it over, I think he would make the same choices. Thanks for the spoilers!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    zozoshawky, Ilana, Pansy25 and 2 others like this.
  8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh my bet on the third regressed character is also Raymond but it could be brance or the marquis' daughter/kylos' wife.

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly the Duke’s reaction is expected so I’m not surprised. He’s a selfish bastard so as if he would’ve happily let go of the FL or give her to the Emperor in a heartbeat for the sake of her happiness.
    Damn the ML is such a good guy. 100x better than that selfish trash. I got kinda nervous after FL wavered a little but I’m glad she stayed strong. It’s hard to get out of abusive relationships. Although it would be frustrating but it’s not like I wouldn’t understand if the FL actually did given in to that moment when she wavered. Her whole life her heart, mind, and body (bc he intended that way from earlier on) revolves around the Duke. Also that whole idea of he’ll (not referring to Duke just in general) change one day has a strong grip.

Omg, is ML the other person who’s reborn!? It has to be him! I’m sure he means everything he said to the FL but maybe he’s also bidding his time and giving her time/space. So much happened between them for them to immediately reconcile and rekindle their relationship so I’m glad if they’ll take things slow and I’m loving the communication and honesty between them so far (hope it continues this way I’m too tired of misunderstandings).

Thanks for the spoilers!!!:aww::blob_pompom:

I think this was just a lie to cover up the how their relationship actually is bc it did say that they don’t have a martial relationship.

ML’s regret could be that he wishes he could stop his brother’s plan and also free the FL from the brother and maybe for them (FL & ML) to be happy if they have a chance again. I don’t think he would actually make the same choice bc why would he let his brother get his way again? By letting things be their past would just repeat or be worse bc Duke still won, ML loses, and FL continues to suffer. Doesn’t seem reasonable. Unless by making the same choices you mean ML choosing and being with FL again then yeah I think he would choose that too since he loves her so much, but I think he still wouldn’t let the past repeat.

10. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  11. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, my I'm stunned, who is the third regressed person?
    Please be the Emperor ❤️ thanks for the spoiler.

13. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have the link of that forum?

15. cuppa.jo

cuppa.jo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mainly mean that in the first timeline, he doesn't regret dying for Chloe. I'm sure he would have liked things to have ended a bit differently, but I think he was satisfied *believing* that she would at least be alive and live happily with the man she loved (at the time). I'm pretty sure he was aware she loved Kylos and not him. So his regrets weren't enough to want to change the past. And if he did regress, I think he would still sacrifice himself for Chloe if it meant she could be happy, even if that happiness was with Kylos. What he doesn't know is that she doesn't love Kylos anymore. If he still believed she was in love with Kylos, then killing his brother and/or freeing her would only make her unhappy. He loves her enough to die for her happiness, so yes, I do think he would let his brother win again for her happiness. And that's he main thing that sets him apart from Kylos - he always puts Chloe's happiness above his own. And that's why I don't think he was the one that regressed.

16. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Based on the spoilers, I guess the 3rd person who has past life memories could be ML/emperor. It's fair for both sides if ML also has the memories. It's also great to see ML has the memories but he doesn't judge/punish FL even tho he indirectly got killed in the 1st timeline because of her. (with this level of angst, in another novel, ML could aim his anger on FL too, heck, in other novels, MLs usually treated FLs like sh!t solely because the said Fls were daughters of those MLs' enemies). It's great to see a few rare MLs who don't pour their hatred on other female characters only.

17. kissmemore

kissmemore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Lmao, the duke is so trashy, snu snued with his wife the Duchess at night and chased after FL in the morning while carrying the lovemaking marks. That trash bag is another level of audacity. The duke should be the one who gets accused of being a cheating scumbag.

18. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    @Balanced here you go~

How many novels did you read to have such an experience that you hit the right mark lol?

Nah in the first timeline he didn't chased her that is after he regressed, he opened eyes right at time time when he was with the Marquis. And about being scum, well he is that from the very beginning, he is a non recyclable trash and has also gone bonkers in the second timeline.

Perspective skills of another member with quite a good amount of experience in reading k-novels.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2021
  19. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder what made the emperor fall for her and love her so much to the point to give up everything for her
    did he fall for her because of her beauty?

Ilana, Snow fluff and its0k like this.
  20. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! The Duke does say that the Emperor likes pretty things, and her beauty is what attracks the Emperor in the first place. But we all know that beauty isn't enough to make somebody fall in love. At the moment, we have very little info on the relationship between the ML and the MC in the first timeline. There had to be more than purely physical. IMO the Duke groomed the MC very thoroughly to make sure that not only her outer beauty would catch the Emperor's eye. But there has to also a part that is purely the Mc's character that appeals to the ML without interferance from the trash Duke