Spoiler I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flowers_bloom, Nov 27, 2021.

1. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, redhead emperor is ML.

Naenia and rero00 like this.
  2. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    But he said he didn't love her!

3. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't even believe that lie XD

avlirea, Naenia and rero00 like this.
  4. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a lie. He still loves her. He remembers everything and this time he wants to protect her better. And he doesn't want to impose himself on her.

Elisee, snzzykitten and rero00 like this.
  5. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's trying to believe that lie... but failing badly!

This has been such an interesting piece given how many people remember the past set of events.

Elisee, Creolenerd and Naenia like this.
  6. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Chloe ever discover that Raymond also remembers?

rero00 likes this.
  7. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the emperor had no feelings for his empress?! Did he had any concubine besides Empress and FL ??

Did Emperor (ML) and empress ever slept with each other cuz I read somewhere that emperor ML was saying "Empress was Infertile" how can he say it when he never slept with her . Please some clear me

Lucila likes this.
  8. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She got pregnant by her lover and the emperor knew it and was going to accept the baby as his own but Kylos did something to the empress and she miscarried and from there she was left infertile

9. milafii

milafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've recently read the manhua of the novel I’ll Wrench the Neck of Sweet Son of a B*tch. So far I'm on the 43rd chapter which is the end of Season 1.

Initial thoughts:
    I like it so far because I'm craving something intense or angsty right now. It's one of those believable second chance novel where people suffer from trauma of their past instead of carrying on with life as if nothing happened.

I think the Emperor is not the ML. But I'm not so sure. First of all, he loved her before because he's "perfect" for him. She's been raised that way. I don't think the the Emperor or the MC knows exactly what kind of person she is. I think it would be better for the both of them not to end up together. The emperor realizing that it was not love but he's only stuck with the sense of responsibility. As for the MC, I think if she ends up with the emperor, she has to forever suffer because she made hin to die.

Tbh, I was hoping that if ever there was an ML, it would be Sir Enoch. I thought he served as a father for the MC's child after all based on my understanding.

Anyway, if anyone have read the novel, feel free to tell me how the story will unfold.

10. milafii

milafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I love the Empress very much. When I saw her, I immediately thought that she's very brave and talented. She has my preferred upbringing when it comes to characters.
    The Emperor is not that good of a ruler but I think they would be good together. I mean, he's a pretty sweet character who sacrifices for the happiness of people. Although, I still think he's not enough for the empress. She's a mommyyyy. Of course, based on the manga's season 1 only.

Cyzzane likes this.
  11. shung90

shung90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes at first it seems like the emperor loved the doll that his brother made but very soon you will see his side of the story before regression until his death.

The empress and him never had a romantic relationship. It’s more of a childhood frenemy. Plus because she is 3 years older and watch him grow up, it felt to me she’s an older sister to him. She loved someone else and married the emperor because of her family’s scheming. After they married she found out she’s pregnant with her lovers child. This made ML look terrible because he was 14 and they thought he’s a lewd tween. Bad Rumors about him because of it. Even though he found out the truth and his reputation suffered, because it’s his childhood friend he wanted to protect her and raise the kid as his. Empress lost the baby because of her family and Kailos poisoned her.

Empress wants to see him find love so always pushes women onto him. To stop her from doing that he started randomly listing attribute that are hard to find in a women in the empire. Silver hair, red eyes, noble voice that is not arrogant etc. it’s just arbitrary and rare things so that the empress will give up on setting him up.

But yes turns out those rare high attributes were found in Chloe. He was shocked and captivated at first sight but that not really why he fell in love with her. He sincerely loved her and observed her carefully. He knew she tried to suit his taste by eating foods he likes and playing the piano etc. But because he loved her a lot he knows she loves cheesecake and playing the harp instead and that she’s trying to suppress it. He feel in love with her compassion of worrying about the horses and things that are true to her and not just taught by her uncle.

In fact I was shocked to know, all along he knew she loved his brother. He even accidentally saw them kissing. But he thought maybe eventually she’ll realize that Kailos doesn’t love her and treats her badly. He knew she was using him for some purpose maybe to gain status or wealth but he didn’t care to be used. He didn’t know it’s to help his brother kill him.

It made a big impression on me that even going back in time and being killed and betrayed by her, he didn’t hold a grudge at all. He continued to love her completely because he knew she’s a victim of his brother. He knows his brother groomed her and made her like that so seeing her cry and feel guilty to him at the end of his life and when they met again when he returned made him really sad. He never blamed her and forgives her almost immediately but it’s her that cannot forgive what she did to him.

I liked him very much in the novel. He truly wished for her to be free, love herself, find out who she truly is and that she likes. He saw in the first timeline she’s forcing herself to be someone she’s not. Throughout the story he supports her, tries to grow her confidence and telling her she is a valuable human being that feelings and preferences. Eventually through his help and the empress help she grows to be a intelligent, caring and funny person.

The main couple is really sweet and heartwarming but the empress (Daria) is my favorite. She’s such a handful and I’m glad she got her happy ending too.

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you not gone through the spoilers? I've already spoiled everything from the novel about his true feelings from my now deleted ID.
    He is an extremely good ruler and a great person by every means.

@milafii Go through the spoilers for the novel spoilers and answers to your doubts.
    Spoiler Curator:
    I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다

There is also answer to the question about the same 'Q: What made Raymond fall for Chloe? Was it just because of her beauty or more?' on the spoiler curator
    If you click the A below it will take you the answer that has been spoiled.

He is actually even better than the Empress. Again, adding to go through the spoilers to know why.

All spoiled previously.
    I will twist the neck of a sweet dog / 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다 Here you go.
    Scroll down the table, spot your question and click the 'A' to get directed towards the answer.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    Dvenger and Siyasingh like this.
  13. shung90

shung90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she will discover Raymond also remembers.

She sees Kailos with someone that looks like her and she gets trauma and breaks down. She feels pathetic she still is struggling to let go of her complicated feelings for him. She hurts her hand in the process and starts crying. Ray finds her and she’s distraught and she tells him to stop being nice to her because he doesn’t know what she’s done to him. He tells her to calm down and that he has forgiven her already. He tells her he knows she’s been pushing him away because of what happen in the 1st time line because she’s afraid he will fall in love with her again. He tells her it’s already too late. Now and before, he has never stopped loving her. She’s overwhelmed by the confession and everything that’s happened so passes out.

When she wakes up he’s beside her and she asks him did he really go back in time. He says yes and that he’s lucky to go back in time because he got to see her again.

14. I_adore_solid_muscles

I_adore_solid_muscles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the duke's mistress? ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ

15. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He killed her ...
    I don't know where I read but pretty sure that he kills her and and take her head to show to fl ..

I_adore_solid_muscles likes this.
  16. I_adore_solid_muscles

I_adore_solid_muscles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh how harsh! Thanks dude

17. Anxietitty

Anxietitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the emperor find out what lead to the downfall of chloe and kairos’ relationship? (aka estel being taken and then dying by poison?)

18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    She wasn't his mistress, she was his finance. He killed her and presented her head to Chloe as a gift. :sick::bloborz:

Yeah. He did.

19. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just here to say i love the empress and other lady in waiting. Lady Gemma is a sweet friend and they both protect her

Naona_ likes this.