Spoiler I wish I was gone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Naenia, May 22, 2022.

1. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: I WISH I WAS GONE
    Associated Names: 내가 사라졌으면 좋겠어
    Novel Link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/372009774?_rdt_sid=bestseller&_rdt_idx=29
    Author: 사나
    Year: 2022
    Synopsis:
    … … Please take me to the reception of the delegation, Your Majesty.”

“I don’t like it. After all, no one knows that I don't even have a piece of your heart in you, so why do you want to play?"

Seeing the empress being humiliated by the emperor openly, the nobles did not take their eyes off of them even though they covered their mouths with fans.

The courage he had squeezed out of Edmund's tired coldness disappeared in an instant, and So Tess lowered his head without saying a word.

Sotis loved Edmund.

But Edmund hated Sotis.

“I have no intention of letting you go today.”
    “I never asked you to let me go. You can make a mess, so hurry up... … .”
    The emperor, who made the empress the gossip of the nobles, was headed to the bosom of the government. Every time he saw Edmund whispering sweetly to another woman, Sotis became miserable.
    'Will everyone be happy if I disappear? Would it be okay if only I disappeared? I just want me to disappear.'
    In the bedroom where the empress, who slept quietly, did not wake up, only one wizard saw her wounded soul.

Saw Tess, who sat across her window, brushing her own long hair with her sullen smile, her shy smile.

“No matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you try, someone who likes your Majesty just the way it is will surely appear.”

And the wizard answered her heart as if he knew everything even when he saw it for the first time.

“I will find a way. Just as you saved me, so I will make sure your feet can hit the ground again.”

[…] … If you say that, it sounds like such a day will come.]

The wizard who whispered to the soul at the window every day with his back to the empress lying softly on the bed, finally awakened Sotis' body... … .

“Tomorrow morning, we will declare our divorce. The reason for the divorce is that you are not in good physical condition, your soul is unstable, and you do not have the ability to inherit an heir.”

Empress Sothis, who had regained her body with the utmost devotion of a sorceress, was greeted by her emperor's divorce notice.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. holalalaho

holalalaho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this one's gonna be angsty :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ac03, Naenia and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male protagonist:Lemmon Periwinkle, a wizard who sees souls. Matapju of Beatum, a small kingdom in the south. The only being able to converse with Sotis in a spirit state. With his sweet and gentle personality, he tries to somehow get Sotis' soul back into his body.

* Female protagonist: Sotis Marigold Mendez, Empress of the Mendez Empire. She is a weak, timid, sweet and wise woman. Through an infamous arranged marriage, she became the Empress, and all her actions were often ridiculed. But she endures all her shame just because she loves the (TRASH) emperor."

5. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

Naenia likes this.
  6. Riirii

Riirii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me the trash emperor suffers. I hope he falls for her and regrets so hard he resigns from being emperor and go die alone

7. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also hope that but my scum sense tells me this one is beyond regrets.
    He is an ultimate trash who will do trash things until the end without remorse.

But I can be wrong.

8. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    He did, I just read last two chapters and he did regretted a lot. He wanted to turn back time and make amends but he knew he can't. He asked her permission to let him wait for her, she told him that if he want to he can but her answer will never change and she isn't in love with him anymore. She said she forgives him not because she is over his wounds but because she doesn't want to bother herself with the grudges she carried. She also confessed to the wizard with whom she had fallen in love in the meantime and vice versa.

The Emperor also asked her if he could write her letters, which she said he might not get an answer and he told her it was fine with him. She was in the kingdom to set something straight because she cares for her country and his returning back to I don't know where because I've not read earlier chapters.

9. Riirii

Riirii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess this is satisfying thank you. These male leads don’t deserve to move on or die. I don’t want the FL to have anything to do with them but at the same time I can’t let them get away with it.

10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    The Male Lead is the wizard who helped her. Her ex is just an important side character.

11. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting

Naenia likes this.
  12. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edmund (emperor) has always had an inferiority complex towards Sotis, that is why he is rude and tries to humiliate her all the time, also showing preference towards his lovers, Edmund's lover kept her isolated from the social world and the nobility laughed at her unfavored empress.

Sotis's father is an abuser and knows the truth of the emperor's origin (that he is not the real son of the past emperor) and that is why he agreed to marry her.the past emperor had power thanks to the empress but trampled on her, giving more authority to his concubine (the mother of the current emperor), the empress had a son of the emperor, Abel, who is the age of Sotis but ceded the rights to the throne to not create conflicts with his "brother" and went north with his uncle the grand duke whom he succeeds

Well, I mentioned before that the emperor has had a large number of lovers because he knows that this way he can harm Sotis who loves him. his current lover is, I'm not sure if the daughter or niece of Marquis Rosewood who was going to be sold as a slave and saved by Sotis and brought to the palace, here Phineas begins a relationship with the emperor and the latter becomes more despotic towards Sotis and even neglects affairs of state for "love" (pleasure), then Phineas declares that she is pregnant and the emperor wants to make her empress so he requests a unilateral divorce, Sotis did not hate Phineas for what she did even though she felt hurt

they divorce but she must remain in the castle running the affairs of state until Phineas gives birth because she is very weak, although Edmund has no intention of giving state authority to Phineas

there is a part where while Sothys was with Lerhman in the slums trying to solve the problems of evil spirits, disease and famine, the emperor and Phineas say that Sothys gave her something to abort, when she returns to the castle after a month , they take her prisoner to an abandoned palace and then force her to kneel to apologize to Phineas, this is a plot to take away authority from the family of the former empress and that they have no problem accepting the new

13. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayum this (censored words) even became a father yet he longs for someone else's woman later, whom he did everything to humiliate.

14. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Another trash with an inferiority complex.
    At this rate, I hope the wizard will curse him with an unforgivable curse.
    Let him suffer. He doesn't even deserve to regret or grovel. He is at the same level as Ruve First timeline.

15. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sotis couldn't be in the main palace because Edmund never allowed her, so after being locked up she goes to his garden and kneels in the morning and talks to Phineas, they all see her and are perplexed, then Phineas tells her to got up, Sotis says to call the emperor to apologize because the child who was affected was also his child, he arrives after noon and Sotis tells him "how unhappy and miserable do I have to be for you to be happy?"
    [​IMG]
    she is saying that she will not resent him and that the only thing she regrets is having loved him, she gets up and leaves

I think that in the end Abel becomes emperor

Abel regrets not having been crown prince because he couldn't take care of Sotis who was his first love, when Sotis leaves the country because she is now a Wizard, he tells her not to come back, hoping that she will be happy with the wizard

16. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand, why was the child affected. And this child that is mentioned is the son of Phineas and Emperor right?

Also I may sound heartless here but I've decided to switch off my emotions for the female lead to save my emotions. Like, bro are you stupid. Who even cares about them! or his kid! Just take yo' ass and leave. She is really stupid for running and trying to make him love.

Yes I'm coping by plugging off my emotions. WHY- JUST WHY

THEN AGAIN, she's supposed to be like this because she was hungry for affection and wasn't loved by her parents and all that!? Right. Anyway... @Naenia that Phineas is really a big B. Should've just been sold as a slave, got beaten and died. That's how you repay someone's kindness, trash.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  17. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    before leaving the palace to do the investigation, Sotis had to ask the emperor for permission to leave, even if she was no longer his wife, how she has this angelic attitude like Soru (Heeran love song), she wants the baby to be healthy and not she hates the mother who is suffering from chills, she sends a maid to sell a pearl necklace to buy her some vitamins so that her body feels warm, when she is ready to leave she decides to talk to Phineas to wish her the best and she tells her that isn't nice to her, then Phineas hands them a blank emperor-stamped emergency permit and tells Sotys to go away so Duke Marigold doesn't stand in the way of her becoming empress... when Sotys is wanted for trying to he murders the emperor's son, the emperor's childhood friend and friend of sotis says that it was not poison but vitamins, the emperor says that a bleeding was generated that perhaps reacted badly with the teas that are served in the main palace, Sotis thinks that she would not know because she was never invited in ten years to go to that place, since it was the place For the emperor and his lovers.

later when Sotis is in Beatum, the land of the magicians, she finds out that Phineas fled, that she was never pregnant and that she could not have children, but she bought the doctor to accuse her of attempted murder

Fl has the attitude of soru from (hls), but her relationship with the emperor is like that of Eris and Alecto (KTV) because the Duke is a bad person, many hate her, her father beat her younger sister when he got frustrated, her mother asked her not to intervene because as crown princess she couldn't have scars, so her sister hates her too

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayum. Bruh. I wonder if Phineas reaped what she sowed. What a vicious woman and the Emperor, just terrible.

19. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

20. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you perhaps know how that bs ex-husband regretted? Also, how did they finally get divorced?