Spoiler I Woke up and Was Pregnant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Woke up and Was Pregnant
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    At the age of eighteen, Fu Zhen’s father brought an illegitimate daughter from outside.

The father and elder brother who loved him so much since childhood seemed to have changed from then on. For the sake of an illegitimate daughter, his elder brother rebuked him for being an inters*x monster. His father even drove him out of the house after breaking his leg.

In order to avoid offending the illegitimate daughter, Fu Zhen lived a miserable life in the outskirts of Pinghai city for two years. He had a hard life and after being secretly plotted, got drunk and slept with a strange man.

And he had just gotten accustomed to living this way.

One day, his father and elder brother came to his door, and he thought that they were going to drive him further away.

Instead, they told him that they regretted it.

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : IWAWP
    Alternate Title : 一觉醒来我怀孕了
    Author : 楼不危
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Romance, Shounen Ai, Slice of Life, Yaoi

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-woke-up-and-was-pregnant/

Ahmya, kawaii12345 and tabushechka like this.
  2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot looks to be thoroughly spoiled in the reviews
    MC is living happily with their well off family
    antagonist sees that wants it for herself(she's not a real daughter just a viper)
    gets hooked up with a system
    she and the system extract everything from the family (falsely accuses him of trying to murder her) causing the family to drive mc away and into Poverty breaking his leg and making life hard for him afterwards as well
    MC winds up drunk with ml, love conquers all
    MC gets hooked up with a system doesn't want anything system heals his leg erases his memories puts them back then leaves
    antagonist gets everything she wanted system leaves her and she gets some sort of karmic rebound
    Family tries to apologize, yeah right good luck with that
    MC makes a movie

The whole mind control genre to me is an even bigger pile of garbage than the constant misunderstanding genre. It just invalidates every bad act and conflict in a story, with oh mind control

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  3. maria_mtl

maria_mtl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this one. Kinda angst for me. Both for MC and his family.
    After they get out from the system, they remember what they did to MC, they regret it and accept that it will be hard for MC to accept them again. its true they ask for forgiveness, but if i remember correctly, their relationships will never be the same. And the family aware of their mistakes. Its kinda sad seeing how the mc father and brother keep remembering mc here and there but the system keep making them forget about mc.

I think he knew about the system? But I'm glad that MC still not able to accept his family. At the end they did what they did, they ruin MC, MC have the right to not accept them.

A good reading if you are in mood to cry.:p

4. Phla

Phla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute interactions between ml and mc or mc and his child???

5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  6. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the bitch’s power came from her achievements points and the system put all the love of all characters that she met towards her instead to the true subject of their affection. And after her achievements are all gone, the system actually auto piloting it self without the bitch’s consent and pull some string so that she would achieve more miserable points lol :blobjoy::blobjoy:

7. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankfully MC makes up with his family. There's an earthquake and MC is trapped but his father saved him

After that, a new system arrives and destroy TWW's system + cure MC's legs. MC finally reconcile with his family after knowing system's existence

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    MiserableSOUL likes this.
  8. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the baby?