Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Deleted member 349329

Deleted member 349329 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping:blobmelt:
    Lol:D:ROFLMAO:

2. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you.
    1. I thought divine power existed so someone should exist to have the power of healing. I don't get why there was even powers in the novel.

2. I also hoped from the time Jeremy entered the story the FL will end up with him. The emperor didn't have an aura of an ML imo but just someone who the FL should leave and start a new life and let the emperor wallow in regret for all his decisions all his life.

3. It's like the novel changed to a overbearing president type from a normal middle ages romance novel.

3. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiyo, this is a spoiler page. Stop adding the wall of texts of your own opinion....

I want to see the pregnancy moments cause it's almost not mentioned in the manhwa...

4. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what Lise's relationship with ML's brother is? Were they really lovers, or was she raped?

TikkiMania likes this.
  5. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Edmond, it’s unfortunate that he was dragged into this by his mother Lize, and it’s sad that Ellie has to look upon him as an obstacle to her son Carlisle obtaining the throne. It’s not like he chose this life, his mother made him believe that he was going to inherit the throne. I understand that Ellie was going through a hard time after her miscarriage, but I hope that she doesn’t have any negative (hate) feelings towards Edmond anymore. By now she has to realize that he’s an innocent in all of this, right?

6. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilia, who is Lize’s maid told Edmond to pour poison over the apple tart that both Raymond, and Carlisle were going to eat. Edmond couldn’t bring himself to go along with poisoning his father and brother. He poured the poison out and put water in the the small glass vile sprinkling that on the apple tart instead. It was Lilia who ended up poisoning the apple tart not Edmond. It’s clear that Edmond isn’t a bad person like his mother Lize and his late father Raymond’s half brother. I just wish that someone would hug Edmond and show him sincere affection. At least Ellie and Raymond had one loving parent in their lives, Lize didn’t truly love Edmond she just used him as a tool to obtain more power.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    spchntrt, babayagu, ArkiV_10 and 2 others like this.
  7. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ????? Dude chill. You're reaching hard to blame the Mc. Even if she knew Liz wasnt gonna be empress, or that her child wasnt really Raymond's or even if she wouldn't have had to raise Edmond herself if she stayed, she was right in leaving. Keep in mind they just had a succession war before her marriage, with really similar circumstances. It's actually weirder that she even came back with Carlisle because she was right - keeping him in the same kingdom as another successor born from an opposing party is really dangerous. Regardless of whether Edmond is the son of her husband or his brothers, he still has claim to the throne that his relatives fully intended on using.

As for Raymond, he wasn't abusive sure, but there's literally no other way to describe their marriage than Neglectful. He doesnt actually know her. All he remembers is all she'd done for him, but her likes, dislikes, even the fact she took care of his mother's palace their whole marriage? He didn't know for 7 years. That's pretty sad, and while he's not a bad person he's not a good husband either. Tbf their lack of communication isn't entirely on him, and Eli is fully at fault for pursuing a guy who expressed over and over again that he didnt love her. Their partnership was unhealthy overall.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  8. islamitalr

islamitalr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no spoiler about MC's maid? She's so fishy being so persistent to follow MC

9. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raymond and Elijah had a daughter named Afelia/Apelia, this side story is about Afelia getting lost and returning back home safely, thanks to a young blonde blue eyed kid called Evan.
    They asked Evan what wish he wanted, Evan who comes from a poor place, wanted to be in the civil academy.
    They were really surprised by his pure heart, he could ask for anything after saving the princess, but he told them that he wanted to achieve things by his own, without external help.
    Jelly Raymond didn't like the eyes of his daughter on him, Carliste was as surprised as Raymond when she held hands with Evan, Elijah was happy by this.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  10. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    How quickly the kids grow up, it appears that Afelia has found her true love at the same age that her mother Elijah did.

Lilylam, ArkiV_10 and rock.doll like this.
  11. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this was mentioned too, how similar she is to Elijah age when she felt in love with Raymond

ArkiV_10, rock.doll and Johnwill12 like this.
  12. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Opinion only.

The romance is extremely pathetic, the FL even more so and I dislike both of the MCs. However, they're far from being the worst I've seen in angsty K novels. With politics involved their relationship was even more complicated, so I just decided not to judge them too much.

My only takeaway from stories like this is 'different strokes for different folks'. Different people want different things and will make different choices regarding how they want to live their life and how to solve their problems. In this case, it's not my cup of tea at all, but by the end of this story all of the couple's problems were resolved and they were happy. The characters fought for what they thought was best for them and in the end, they got what they wanted. Good for them. Keep Calm and Carry On

Pixy, Veille, ArkiV_10 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that Afelia and Evan will have a much happier life than Elijah and Raymond have had, and that they will both fall in love soon.

14. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that Afelia and Evan will have a much safer (free of danger, intrigue, & misunderstandings) and happier life than Elijah and Raymond did.

15. mcn.tarum

mcn.tarum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for spoiling us!!!!!! I looooved it all.

16. nasur1n

nasur1n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, i cant seem to understand people like ml. you don't value your partner when they're with you --> when they finally leave you for good, you realize that you like/love them.
    should've treasured them enough when they were with you.

their relationship is filled with misunderstandings, it's very frustrating.
    but again, i love angsty stories sooo

also, thankyouuuu for the spoilerss!!

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  17. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION

One thing that I can't forgive Raymond for is that, in the manga at least, it is repeatedly hinted that Ray did know about Ellies feelings from the get-go, and still, decided to push for a marriage that was more than beneficial to him. He know well that Ellie's feelings towards jim were far beyond platonic, but it suited him just fine - her father was his right hand, she came from a good and reputable and powerful family, he trusted her and she would never do anything to harm him. True, he didn't owe her love, especially since he established they wouldn't have a romantic relationship, but he is far from innocent. At the very least, his actions were calculated and he took as much advantage as he could of a favourable situation, especially since it would help stabilise the empire after his coup d'état.

I do not, for a second, blame the FL for leaving him and divorcing him. Even if you ignore his refusal to return her feelings, he broke their contract by having and bringing in illegitimate child, worse, an heir to the throne. He promised her that he would take no other woman besides her, whether officially or not, and that, automatically, meant there would be no children besides their own, and therefore, no competition for the throne. Even if it was unknowingly and unintentionally, he still broke that promise of his.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022