Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completed in kakaopage

Mitsuki000 and elyacuty like this.
  2. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Raymond found Lize Brother (Rion) and put him in the jail and keep asking him about edmond biological father. Rion keep silent. meanwhile carlisle meet with edmond. Edmond become cold toward carlisle. He want to leave carlisle and go find Ray, but carlisle told him that emperor isnt in his palace because he is with rion. Edmond realized that rion is his uncle, and asked lilla (lize's underling and assasin) to tell his mom. Lize is scared that ray alrdy know about the truth. So she give poison to lilla, and to tell edmond he need to put it in food for emperor, empress and crown prince. Edmond asked ray to eat dinner, at first ray didnt want to because he will eat with carlisle, but carlisle persuade his father so they can eat together as family. Lilla give the poison to edmond and tell him to put it, if he didnt do it, the one who will be died is his mother and him.

3. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry, i forgot the chapter. But since carlisle is bored alone in palace and Ellie is busy outside, ray will take initiative to play sword with carlisle. And later they will keep getting closer.

Elisee, DOHere, Assassin997 and 10 others like this.
  4. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Image credit to @Diraaroo :bloblove:

im_trash42, By.Eve, Hiface and 81 others like this.
  5. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    So Rion is the one who will beg raymond to save edmond life. He asked raymond to forgive edmond and he will tell where is the antidote and go right away to take the antidote to save carlisle life. Meanwhile lize will act crazy and didnt even care about it, she just screaming and ask raymond to kill her and edmond.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  6. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Carlisle will get better after drink the antidote. But after ray knows carlisle condition, he coughing up blood (So edmond put the poison in the apple pie/apple tart, the one who eaten it was carlisle, i thought no one else eat it or maybe there is another poison in other dish and ray ate it, lets wait until someone translated this part to know the truth), duke croft know about this. Raymond ask him to never tell ellie, and he can only last for 3 month without the antidote.

Raymond reveal all of lize sin, and announced that edmond isnt his son, and his title is taken down. Edmond learned all the truth. He comes out of jail. Being able to get out of the jaill meant that raymond keep his promise to save edmond's life. Edmond always wished for raymond affection. He can't believe that he is son of the enemy (so he always thought the former crown prince is his father enemy, but the truth he is enemy son) raymond said to edmond that it doesnt matter whose child you are, there is nothing wrong with you, dont forget to keep living in the future.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  7. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think i can acces the last 10 chapter (162-171) of novel with free ticket. Ill post spoiler if i have money to buy cash.. Hope someone can have access for the latest chapter and give us spoilerrr..

8. kamisamanaa

kamisamanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I bought the raw chapter 162 from kakaopage, if you want, I can send it to you through discord :)

DOHere and Merri like this.
  9. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. Im really glad if you want to share it with me.. Here my discord @diradiro. Are we in the same channel in discord?

DOHere likes this.
  10. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah will wait for ur spoiler, idkw but i cant read the last 10 chapter even i alrdy have free access. It is weird.

DOHere likes this.
  11. kamisamanaa

kamisamanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same, i think we have to purchase it

DOHere likes this.
  12. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you posted it in discord? Do we have to sign in discord to read it? (I’m sorry i don’t know how to use discord) :blobsneeze:

Yaxhi likes this.
  13. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing I like about the ML is that he never married that bitch Lize. Normally, in some novels the ml would remarry and listen to the nobles' requests. Lize is his ex lover,he didn't even married her even tho that bitch claimed that she has a son with him.. in other novel, there would be a possibility that the ml will remarry make the bitch to be his empress ugh.

So i think the Ml is not so bad at all hmmm..

14. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much angst! Much appreciate the spoilers! (Really hoping for more happy happy moments but understandable given the genre and the way the plot goes) :blobsweat_2::blobsweat: I hope there's side stories at least haha

15. Kaystal Hana Isabella

Kaystal Hana Isabella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't have sides story. It's so sad because just few chpter about Ray-Ellie.

16. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How/when did Raymond have doubt that Edmond is not his child and in fact the ex crown prince child? How did he get the hint/clue?

By.Eve likes this.
  17. Kaystal Hana Isabella

Reading List:
    Link
    He knew From Jeremy. So he captured Leon Theos/sios (Lize's Brother) to confirm it.

By.Eve, svtspeach, Alanif_7. and 6 others like this.
  18. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man. Honestly I think the novel will leave me unsatisfied due not giving an explanation about the relationship between Lize and the previous Crown Prince.

TrinaAngel, svtspeach, Elisee and 3 others like this.
  19. Kaystal Hana Isabella

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so. But I can't be sure because I haven't read ch 140- ch 154.

pelaacr and AileeB like this.