Spoiler I Won’t Go Back To My Family Who Abandoned Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 20, 2021.

1. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you mean. One of the best acts of revenge against ppl who looked down on you and made of fun of you is to rise and become better than them in every way.
    Oh they wanna be a billionaire? Become a trillionaire. They want to marry rich? Marry richer (ofc with love involved). Wants to get the most expensive jewelry in the world? Buy it and flex on her. Im one of the pettiest person you'll meet. Everything counts.

Edit:
    I just caught up and I can tell Ian and I would get along really well.
    Spoilers

He said; " If you’re going to curse at me for being low.’
    He’ll raise his standings and make it so they’ll never dare to say such things ever again."

And that's exactly what I was talking about

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
  2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the latest chapter to hit the free version, I am more and more thinking that pops has no mind, or at least does not have a proper memory, but I think it might be a trait you hear of all to often.

The count who Mc met and approached him to offer an investment meets Mc again, and finds out she was excommunicated. His first thoughts are basically that is makes no sense as Mc had sacrificed to much when they were struggling. But then again sperm donor did not remember the count, but they were apparently associated well enough in the past that the count was helping the Leroys, so I doubt he remembers those times properly. The count also immediately offers to take the Mc in.

Basically there is no real reason I cans see from what has been said that Sperm donor should not have recognized the counts name, and known that this guy has a strong connection to the daughter he had just exiled, unless he simply has a horrible memory. But his financial problems before the count came and offered an investment kind of indicate he has no business sense/skill, and was relying entirely on luck to succeed, as it looked like he had over extended when he did not have to, and has seen that in the family Mc ran to that he hates, who are poor because their father over extended on a risky investment.

3. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *this is based off of comments and reviews on Naver

It seems the dad is the one with the extreme badluck/karma. The family suffered before MCs youngest sister was born, and right about said birth frame, was when everything "magically turned around" for them.

Hence the patriarch's extreme superstition.

The rest of the family is relatively normal in that sense of their power. None of them equated their good economic position to MC though.

Make of that what you will.

mmem, RubySBS, augacutan and 17 others like this.
  4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. nyxter

nyxter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know if Leticia finds out about her own powers?? :coffee:

By.Eve and xpeanut like this.
  6. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Merri likes this.
  7. shang06

shang06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I like about this series is that karma is slapping those b*tches in the face every chapter.

lan2001h, By.Eve, beazacha and 4 others like this.
  8. Pinkjasminetea1

Pinkjasminetea1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, I can't wait to see what happens to her "knight" brother Falls from Grace. BTW I just love this Gypsy character that just came and she apparently has a history with shity Dad. Well not her pacifically I guess but clearly something happened get scared sperm donor.

hongmeowpanda, By.Eve, its0k and 3 others like this.
  9. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems shes from Erebos Family Physical/Martial Art/Swordmanship type power who was executed for treason. Had grudges to sperm donor and other nobles. Seios also know them and was terrified by the news he was unsure who survive between the son or the daughter. She seem to aim for revenge and planning for their downfall. I cant wait.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  10. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Ian goes to the exam place with MC
    -MC is worried and told him to do his best..not to pressure him just like like telling him that its okay to fail
    -They are being loving and sweet siblings before the exam grasping hands, touching Ian cheeks and cheering him on
    -Ian was touched and delighted being with MC there because his two siblings are busy and wont be able to go with him...and hes a bit anxious too. He didnt attend academy afterall
    -MC saw emil looking at them coldly
    -MC ignore him and just wanted her sincerity to reach Ian
    -Theres a pov of Mc how she cherished emil before and wanted to cheer him too because she was worried for him being pressured by that sperm donor
    -Emil was jealous but he doesnt know it..he just want to tear them apart. Especially when he heard Ian tell MC "im your younger brother, you should stop being formal with me"
    -Emil laugh and thought..."are you playing house? How long do you even know each other"
    -Emil expect Mc to remain sad and couldnt get over to the family who abandoned her but MC was happy when Ian said that to her. Emil couldn't take another step and was shock
    -He has that intrusive feelings at that moment. He wished for Ian to fail so he wont see him around anymore so Ian wont be able to face MC again.
    -Ian failed the 1st day and was dissapointed
    -Emil was happy and looking forward to see his defeated face but saw MC comforting him telling him all the gentle things and comfort to cheer him up, it was full of Positivity instead of dissapointment and awkwardness hes expecting
    -Ian lean his head to MC shoulders and mc patted his back, mc didnt know Ian was staring at Emil's reaction.
    -Emil felt like he was the one who was defeated
    -Emil goes home and had a break down after hearing what his siblings has to say after they learnt that he ace the exam. They react as if it was natural/expected and its weird if he fail.
    -It wasnt what he wanted to hear...He wanted them to be happy for him. He realized they always took his effort for granted and was deeply hurt by that, he suddenly remember Mc warm voice to ian then he remember how his sister cherished him before and truly care about him..he remember he doesnt want to be a imperial civil officer but it was because of his father's will..and then he cried

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  11. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes the tears of regret. I like it. I need more! :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

12. iiReeii

iiReeii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mooree spoilers please !!!!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

By.Eve likes this.
  13. Legnakra

Legnakra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly Ian's name does not appear on the list of those who passed the exam, Leticia cannot believe it, but it comforts him as well as his brothers, he still does not give up and wants to study more, And I think that shortly after in a bookstore he meets someone who apparently gives him a letter of recommendation, and helps him continue in the career for an officer

14. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -MC coincidentally met Countess Aster outside the exam place while waiting for Ian they go some fancy cafe and catch up and talk about her life in achilles residence and also offer their home telling her shes always welcome there.
    -MC wants to be with the Achilles, at this point she kinda actually recognized her feelings for him and being shy about it while telling the countess how special he is to her.
    -Nothing much notable in this meeting, just...the countess is a really warm and loving lady and loved MC.
    -After that MC promised her that she will visit them soon.

-After Ian saw Emil reaction, MC ask him if he wants to eat somewhere so they can cheer up.
    -Ian agreed but he wanted to go to the bookstore first when they arrived in the capital, he wanted to check his wrong answers in the exam.
    -MC was relieved and proud of ian and felt motivated, she was about to search a book for herself to know her ability.
    -MC however saw a man leaving the bookstore and forgot his documents.
    -MC told ian she needs to run after the man and return the documents he left and she told him to wait for her for a bit.
    -Ian follows her instead
    -Fortunately the man was about to go back and happen to meet MC. He thank her and was a bit annoyed with himself for being forgetful.
    -He look at Ian and MC and ask them if they are students.
    -Ian told him they weren't but the guy was suspicious of them cos hes holding a book for imperial civil service exam.
    -Ian noticed it so he told him hes preparing for the exam
    -The man told him "If i wasnt mistaken today is the result for the first day" Ian answered him "Unfortunately I failed".
    -The man then ask ian why he wanted to become a civil servant. But he was disappointed when ian emotionlessly answered him that he wanted to earn money, that there were no place that provide stability other than the imperial family.
    -The man thought hed answerd in a generic way like ..."it was his long life dream to be one and all". But got a direct answer that shows his greed.
    -Ian ask him if it was that bad to seek money? and told the man "money wont make you happy, but you are unhappy without it(feels)....i dont want my family to be unhappy even though i can't make them happy".
    -The man was surprised and realized that the child was right, he was impressed by his demeanor and persistence seeing that after he knew he fail he run to the bookstore to check his mistakes. He realized it wasn't greed at all and thats the childs on way of protecting his loveones. He then thought, a person like that deserve a high ranking position.
    -The man, Warner Russel, a professor in the higher echelons of the Imperial Civil Service, had never written a recommendation letter for any of his students. For the first time, there was someone he wanted to write a letter of recommendation for.

I think hes also the professor that was mentioned who rejected Emil request for recommendation.:hmm: I wonder whats the professor's reaction when he learn Ian is from Achilles Family that was so poor he cant afford to enter the academy but very intelligent. Im so damn happy for them

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  15. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    I would laugh so hard if that was true. Since it would mean Emil was asking for and expecting to get a recommendation letter from someone he had no reasonable expectations to get one from. Which would require a massive ego and sense of entitlement, he would have to think he was better then every student the guy had ever taught which if his name carries that much weight would be a large number.

16. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    At least link to the translator not just copy and paste from an aggregator site.
    https://rainofsnow.com/i-wont-go-back-to-my-family-who-abandoned-me/#chapter
    https://rainofsnow.com/chapters/abandoned-40/?novelid=23871

17. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By.Eve and yaois like this.
  18. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any thread i can freely discuss about Levion? Hes so f dumb. :blobcat_rawr: I like reading his pov tho. :blobpeek:

By.Eve likes this.
  19. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This just shows. Shows her powers working fullv blown. Any more spoilers matpe

CaelumBlue and sinnerman like this.
  20. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl the chapters' titles, and they're interesting.
    I can't spoil more since I can't read Korean, even less connect on the site and pay for the chapters.

It's possible to read the raws for free there: https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=970359
    But at the time I'm writing this, it's only up to Chapter 48, while the raws are currently up to Chapter 84.

The good thing is that apparently, the "misfortune arc" that started with the party in which Enoch and Leticia announced their engagement - with Count Aster's blessing since he had adopted Leticia (He was there, and by the same occasion it killed in the egg bad gossips of a commoner marrying a Duke, as someone in the party mentioned this issue) - (Chapter 69), won't last long.

Episode 70 When the Reality of Misfortune Points at Me (2021.09.19.)
    Episode 71: It turns out that the reality of misfortune is (2021.09.20.)
    Episode 72: It's My Wife and I! (2021.09.21.)
    Episode 73 Each Night (2021.09.22.)
    Episode 74 starts with good intentions (2021.09.23.)
    75 angry desire to have each other (9/24/2021)
    Episode 76 : How to deal with a rude person (2021.09.25.)
    Episode 77 I Want to Avoid It, But I Can't Avoid It (2021.09.26.)
    Episode 78: The more you hurry, the more you fall (2021.09.30.)
    Episode 79 : A Being Who Brings Good Luck to Being Together (2021.10.03.)
    Episode 80 I'm So Proud of You (2021.10.03.)
    Episode 81 : You Must Bring Good Luck (2021.10.07.) NEW
    Episode 82: The One Who Abandoned Can Be Abandoned (2021.10.10.) NEW
    Episode 83: I Wo n't Go Back to the Family That Abandoned Me (2021.110.10.) NEW
    Episode 84: Regret and Suffer (2021.110.14.) NEW

I says "misfortune arc", because from what I read in the last translated chapter (Chapter 69, again by the time I'm writing this), a lady fainted during the party, and it was reported that peoples who attended the event also were down with a fever.

The titles make me wonder if we're slowly getting closer to the end of the story :hmm:

Judging by the titles and if I'm not mistaking, all that's left is to deal with Keena's subplot since she want revenge for her family :hmm:

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this novel so far :blobpopcorn: