Japanese I Won't Be Breaking Off This Engagement. You Know That, Right?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ShafwanD, Jul 28, 2022.

1. ShafwanD

ShafwanD Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Won't Be Breaking Off This Engagement. You Know That, Right?
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3708fp/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The story is taking in a different perspective, the prince/the game character perspective. One of the rare story who did not focus on the character who got transported into another world. The story also self-aware about the otome game trope, to the point that the prince (MC) himself realised how much a bad guy his future-self is for two-timing with another girl (the heroine in the game) when he was already engaged with someone else (the FMC).

From what I heard, the story dig pretty deep about politics too between royalty and political marriage. And oh yeah, there is a manga adaptation, but the scanlators stopped.

Description:
    "Ah… Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

The one who's become the Crown Prince's fiancée is the Duke's daughter Serea, but during their first meeting, she screamed and collapsed! Had she remembered something from her previous life? Are you an evil villainess? Am I going to break you if I fool around too much? A me that's programmed to be like that, is so horrible. Isn't that right~ An "event" and those "program settings" have no connection to me though. Let's go back to my place and I'll slowly and sweetly make you fall desperately in love with me!

This otome game's villainess is going to follow a harsh path, and will fight to change her fate.

2. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Yooo I read the manga of this a long time ago but I forgot about it until now due to the lack of updates hoping it gets picked up again :blob_plusone:

3. orangelyorange

orangelyorange Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently Thrax Translations is the one translating this novel.

gautam1989 likes this.