Spoiler I Work Hard Every Day To Make My Husband Bankrupt

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by TuranTHESuperstar, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Work Hard Every Day To Make My Husband Bankrupt
    Author: San Hua Xi Shi (三花夕拾)
    Translator: wownovel
    LINK:
    NU
    RAW
    Description :
    Lin Meng was an enviable woman, and her life was perfect.

But a nightmare shattered her shiny shell. She was shocked that she had lived in the novel “The Highly Valuable Step-wife Of The CEO”. she was a vixen wife who did not support her husband’s career in the novel, always made a fuss and stopped trying to make further improvements. The affectionate husband Zhu Yushen would show affection to another girl after their divorce.

Lin Meng decided to get out of marriage and do her best to spend money, make her husband feel the smell of bankruptcy. But this profligate journey made her a famous Hand of Midas in the entertainment industry.

Thread created for: I didn't find any spoiler for this novel and I found the story quite refreshing. Please ,if any kind hearted person can give us a spoiler, it would be great. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Marane101, RaiLi, Yukari_me and 4 others like this.
  2. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading it (currently on 36 chapter) and so far:

1. During the production of the xianxia movie, the main actress Sui Yan had problem with her husband. She wanted to divorce him 'cuz of his debts. At one point (from my understanding of mtl) he took their joint money and lost them. At the beggining of her marriage to Chengmin entertaimend, her husband (the ceo) made Sui Yan to sign the investment agreement that she would pay up 1.5 times the investment net profit which rose to 600 milion yuan. Sui Yan didn't wanted to drag the mc and the company down so she wanted to resign but mc helped Sui Yan with divorce proceedings and told her to focuse on the acting. The Mc went then to Feng entertaiment (which was mc's best friend's brother) and came to an agreement about distribution of the movie (I think?). Fen Yi was worried about Mc due to Sui Yan's matter and warned her that Chengmin entertaiment would try dirty tricks.
      [*]Next thing is that Sui Yan's husband tried to frame her as a cheating party. He must have planned it for a while, since shortly after he made couple of statements on Weibo about how he's sorry, and inadequate for her. Of course this created a sensation among the weibo community and Sui Yan's fans and became number 1 search on the Weibo. Sui yan started getting trashed on Weibo when Mc released statement that SY and Mc were meeting with a Lawyer. In the statement there was a mention of Sui Yan's situation with the Ceo and explanation that Sy wanted to borrow money from mc in order to pay back the debts. The Lawyer and Sy also disscussed whether her personal right were violated due to the previous contract. Mc also released a hotel surveillance and Sui yan's record's over the years.
      [*]This move created publicity for the movie and also made the netizens apologize to Sui Yan. The netizens opinion of Sui Yan also rose due to her good work ethics and experiences during her marriage. This made the SY's husband mad but he could not retaliate due to Lin Meng's background. From what I also understood, the employees of Chengmin entertainment were not happy with their boss and were waiting to leave or something which made the Ceo even angrier.
      [*]After that the xianxia movie was released on the Valentine's day and was competing with other movie "Across the World" by another well known director called Chen Aiming. While he was interviewed, Chen Aiming gave dissmissing answer about "Dengxian Road" which created discussion among the netizens.
      [*]During the premiere more people wanted to see "Across the World" and two well known rewievers called "strawberry" and "strawberry eater" choose to watch a movie each with Strawberry watching "Across the World" and Eating Strawberry "Dengxian Road". From my understanding, Strawberry ended up being slighly bored during "Across the World" due to its 2 hour lenght but still praised it, while Eating Strawberry was seriously excited about the movie. While asking for recommendation they recommended the second movie and many people wennt to see it.
      [*]After the first movie goers, the "Dengxian Road" become very popular and all tickets got sold out for couple of days. The Netizens were also unhappy about amount of Imax releases and asked for more XD. Chen Aiming got curious and after a while he managed to get a ticket and after that he admitted his loss, which made the movie even more popular.
      [*]In the end, the movie got several praises and I think 4? rewards afterall. Everyone was thankfull to Mc for giving them opportunities, while Mc stood there akwardly. Everyone became a core produciton team with Zhu director Sui Yan
    • The second drama that dream entertainment made was with collaboration of Zhu director and Chen director. It was drama based difficulties related to adult life. Mc decided to make a interesting promotion by creating couple of short videos where you can choose how the things go (sort of like a game). For example the audience had a choice between helping their sick mother by leaving work or staying at work while getting worried about the mother. If audience chose helping the mother, they would be fired from the company etc. This type of marketing moved the more mature netizens. The drama was called "Mountains before the Mountain" and was competing with "Ordinary Us" which was more appealing to younger audiences.
      [*]There were two actors trying to promote "Ordinary Us", Wu Yuedi, and Huo Henshen. They were bitter towards dream company for some reason, I think Huo Henshen was bitter cuz he got layed off by company due to his attitude towards some people?. They were paying lots of money for publicity and were acting like goody two shoes and I think they also coused some little problems.
      [*]The tv station decided to promote and release "Ordinary us" due to its more "in the box" appeal toward young people.
      [*]In the end "Mountains before the Muntain" become more popular due to better plot, adult appeal and more heartfelt moments[/spolier]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  4. lazzzzzzzzzzzy

lazzzzzzzzzzzy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the third drama produced by Mc is "open the door" in this drama the hero has ability to travel through space i.e when he opens the door he goes to another place and solves the problems.The director of this series is chen director who collobarated with Zhu director.The chen director joins the MC company after being with Zhu director who constantly brainwashes the chen director about how mc takes care of director,the benefits they recieve,how their is no budget restriction etc.He literally prints his resume to go to Mc.the chen director hesistantly mentions to mc about how it would be better to cast famous actors when the main hero open the door the mc happily agrees though the director at sometimes what to reduce cost but the MC says "our company believes in building dramas of quality no need to reduce budget and just increases it " and internally thinks if we spend more money loses will also be big and will feel happy.The hero for this open the door is Yu Xingyuan he auditions for the role but he gets tensed so he calls Mc to meet at a restaurant and gives a room key and says that he is ready to do whatever the Mc wants for this role.The mc just says that what ur friends will come to think of you if they come to know of ur behaviour.Yu Xingyuan feels ashamed and says he was not clearly thinking when his assistant told himto do that and just says he is not fit for acting and says he will quit and open a hot pot shop and says for mc that she will be a permanent free customer there.Then mc says he was already chosen for this role internally and its based on his capability

5. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I am past that part. Hu hanshan was holding a grudge over the fact that MC's company hired his past personal screenwriter who left because of his unreasonable demands. And he is a such petty type of person who takes revenge for even a little setback. Wu yuedi is problem I didn't get clearly cause she was the one who left dream entertainment (MC company) for a Hollywood project. Then show contempt when asked if she would audition for female no.2 role in there new movies just because of new actors and old but absent for a long time director. And both of the choices of her proven wrong by time.

What I want to know is who is the ml? The husband ? Or fang brother? Seriously, fang brother understands her better then the husband. That man is a coward. And what is up with that lamonade platform (MTL) director?

6. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    from review, i think husband is ML,
    i haven't read this yet, i don't like entertainment industy.

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  7. lazzzzzzzzzzzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is mostly the husband until the part i read and fang brother he just considers the MC as his sister

8. lazzzzzzzzzzzy

Reading List:
    Link
    A reporter posts the pic of both heroine and
    Yu Xingyuan and it creates news when ml got to know he sends mc the proofs reg when ml left the place when she entered the place .the problem is solved.the movie shooting starts Jin Youzhu plays a role in the drama Her father is a shareholder of Fengs Entertainment and her mother is a well-known literary film director.while shooting mc points out that the make-up look has been changed .Jin Youzhu face should be haggard tired but her face looks natural fresh.After mc pointing out chen director also asks Jin Youzhu to change makeup she refuses saying
    "Why don't I call my mother and you say to her? Both my mother and I have seen the script, and we all think that although this makeup is for the character, it can't ruin the character's image too much. Why does the little girl in this script have to look tired? You may not understand Chen Dao"
    Chen Aiming explains
    "This is because she stays up all night long, and it is written in this script ..."

"That can't be said, now there are more artifacts to stay up late, such as some first aid cream, wake up and cold compress, and some people stay up late will not be affected. Of course, if you think that I can't have my own character ideas, guide Chen, There is no other way. "
    chen director almost compromises but mc says
    Lin Meng pointed at the crew: "In this crew, Chen Dao is the only center. You have your mom upright, but Chen Dao and me upright."

"If you can't accept it, then please leave immediately, rest assured that our crew's service is considerate, including liquidated damages, ticket money, etc., must be charged to your account within 3 hours."
    .so Jin Youzhu leaves the set and complains to her parents. Lu Daoyan her mother and Lao Jin her father they both feel angry against the treatment of their daughter they call mc but mc remains firm .he calls fang entertainment but they also says what mc says "do what the crew says or leave".so
    Jin Youzhu leaves the crew. Lu Daoyan holds grudge against mc.Song Jiao replaces Jin Youzhu in the crew.her mother gets another role for her as heroine .the series is directed by Dao Erdai who is a son of a famous director Dao Mingming who just came back fro retirement to just help his son build his career.the drama name is "The Chronicle of Qinghe"
    Mc drama first was to be broadcasted on lemonade platform but Lu Daoyan talks to the director in charge of l
    saying her daughter "The Chronicle of Qinghe" has higher chances of success and takes the spot of MC broadcast time.mc co-operates with Deep Ocean Network which is not a famous platform .both dramas are broadcasted at same time.Intially "The Chronicle of Qinghe" has higher ratings and"open the door" has low ratings.but slowly open the door ratings improves and the other ratings falls.open door becomes very famous not only in china but also at international level.every company abroad just wants to buy the rights of the drama.
    lemonade platform director is scolded by the head for missing such a great chance of broadcasting "open the door" drama as he comes to know that director did not even check the content before rejecting it.he is demoted to deputy director and promotion which was within his reach was given to another

9. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    No. He was scolded for rejecting "Mountain before the Mountain" and accepting " Love for me and you" . And got demoted to deputy director and his arch enemy got his position. So, he is holding a grudge against mc's company. This is not the last time we are going to see him.

10. lazzzzzzzzzzzy

Reading List:
    Link
    the director Dao Mingming and his son Dao Erdai wanted to cast Jin Youzhu in another drama as main protagonist but when they watched the performance of Yu Xingyuan and Song Jiao in "open the door drama" they want to cast them as main cast and took Jin Youzhu in 2nd heroine

"Youzhu is an actress with a stubborn self-perception. She has ideas about the script, the shooting method, the acting skills of other actors, and her own way of acting.
    Jin Youzhu's point of view was based on the textbook, from the textbook and her mother's shooting theory."

11. lazzzzzzzzzzzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Next comes a director by name Park Kung-chan meets mC and says
    ""I have made a movie before, and the results are not great, but I have won a film festival award. This is a new film script I prepared. But there are not many optimistic people. I haven't been able to find investment, so I'm here to try my luck.
    this movie may require a lot of investment."
    the movie name is "Boys and Girls on the West Mountain"
    It tells about a poor mountainous region called Xishan.Xishan people are born and are destined to be poor.they have same routine life they just allow their children to do mandatory education and then stop they command them to follow their ways of life i.e to work some ,sitting on the roadside and speaking to the passing children " Teenagers and girls who refused to live that kind of life and rebelled, tossed for half their lives, but finally succumbed to destiny, like the old people they had seen before.
    while reading the script the mc asks whether he belonged to Xishan?
    he says yes and says "My biggest wish is to finish this film and take the old-fashioned movie projector that I have seen when I was a kid and show them exactly why we are poor in our lives and how they can't live their entire lives in that village"
    He also says i know that the film will not make money and i also don't want to send to out to those film festivals abroad to participate in the award selection
    Mc says yes to script and asks how you know to come near me who suggested me?
    he says during a meeting he met an art director Lu Daoyan she recommended you

"

12. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    This Ludaoyan is going to get her face slapped till it's swalloned.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get detail of characters? Of who is who? Why is all the names dofferent from the summary?

14. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was mtls so some names may be different
    Mc is Lin Meng
    The actress playing main role in the movie is Sui Yan
    Fen Yi is Fen lianglian (mc's best friend) brother

15. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I would try
    Mc: Lin meng
    Ml: Zhu yunshen
    Fake white lotus: Wen somthing
    Mc company employees/allies : feng siblings (mc's best friend and business partners )
    Xiao wang (Marketing chief)
    Zhu dao, he dao, chen dao, guide park ..... ( movie directors)
    Sui yan, yu yuxian, song jiao, zhuang sisi, etc. (Artists )
    Enemies : fang jun
    Lu daoyan
    Hu hanshen
    Wu yeudi etc .

JoshyM62, RaiLi, Kaylee and 1 other person like this.
  16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanx
    Oh so Sui Yan is not mc. I was confused coz you suddenly wrote names that are not in summary

Thank you! It should help to understand the spoilers more ^^

17. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    One brainless bustard goes another comes. Yu yuxin is another Fang jun.

RaiLi likes this.
  18. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    So, they divorced. He is fully ready to court her. She is oblivious to the courtship.

Marane101, peanutbutter_J and RaiLi like this.
  19. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the relationship between mc and ml?

20. lazzzzzzzzzzzy

Reading List:
    Link
    actually ml works a lot he does not even inform mc about his work or trips abroad or whereabouts .even if they converse through messages also it was like one sided mc asks about ml he just replies briefly
    .everytime ml goes abroad he brings millions worth of gifts for mc which are actually brought by ml secretary he does even check the gifts just says to the secretary to buy something expensive and not repetive like last gifts.ml buys mc an expensive diamond car he doesn't even know that due to an accident mc is afraid of cars .mc does not even care of the gifts sent by ml she just stores them somewhere.
    mc usually fight with ml a lot because she does not material things but ml time .

When mc starting got a dream about the future that due to her constant fighting ml divorces her and marries her secretary and live happily she just starts to analyze her relationship with ml and comes to an understanding that only she has put efforts into the relationship.
    Though mc feels sad(they were chilhood sweethearts)she just tries to moveon with her life and thinks the relationship as distant happy memory
    When mc starts concentrating on her life and busy with work it was ml chance to suffer .when ml comes to their home and doesn't find mc(busy due to work) he feels little lost and whenever he msg mc she just briefly replies then suddenly ml realises that he is actually feeling what the mc is feeling in the past
    we are shown a flashback where ml mother commits suicide and dies and says ml don't be like your father(he was not a nice person does not care about family) provide everything to ur wife .so ml works very hard so that he can provide and achieve everything .
    ml suddenly is having same dream as mc he just thinks its a stupid dream because he just thinks that when he has such a nice wife who he LOVES a lot why does he even need to divorce her.even the secretary tries various ways to attract ml he does'nt even care and demotes her for speaking badly about mc and suspends her when he comes to knows mc has a problem with secretary
    he silently supports mc with her company.even if they are rumors of mc with another woman in internet he doesn't belive it he has a lot of trust in mc
    At a point ml realises that their relationship can't be mended and divorces mc and gives most of the assets to mc as he believes entertainment company profit or loses cannot be predicted.
    After divorcing he starts to again pursue mc

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020