I'd like ADVICE on...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by El_Dominicano, Feb 28, 2018.

1. El_Dominicano

El_Dominicano Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'd appreciate advice on how you keep up with releases!

i have accumulated DOZENS of novels that am actively reading, but some novels have gotten "away" from me, and have MANY chapters that i have not gotten to because of the OTHER NOVELS...

when u accumulate many chapters to catch up to, how do "prioritize"?

some examples;
    Overgeared (read up to 356, released 401)
    Warlock Magus World (read up to 709, finished at 1200)
    Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation (read up to 420, released 435)
    etc

just focus on the one with largest amount of chapters, or read all series that are only one to two chapters?

i just can't seem to catch up, and it's a bit stressful, when reading is supposed to be enjoyable!

Thank you in advance!

2. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just like to prioritize whichever novel I like the most, and afterwards, the ones that are completed/ have the most chapters.
    Edit: I don't focus on just one novel because reading the same thing for 300 chapters can make it feel a bit dull.

3. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    You are a rather weird reader, because normal readers would be overjoyed to have so many chapters to binge read.

Well, why don't you focus on only one novel? After reading that, you can start reading the next one. One step at a time, so to say. Well, that's what I usually do at least.

Though for some people, it gets really boring if they only keep binge reading one novel.

4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe make a new Tab and move the ones you don't feel like reading at the moment into it. That way you won't keep seeing them. As they say: out of sight, out of mind. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

craz and Flamemaster like this.
  5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not caught up to all my releases. When I am far behind, I just save them for when I have lots of time and chain read them till I catch up. As for prioritizing, it is simply based on mood.

So despite me being behind on quite a few releases, I still start new ones from time to time and wait for a good time where I can chain read to catch up with the rest (like on airplane flights and etc)

Stressing yourself is pointless, I am right now in the mood to read something but I don't read the stuff I'm behind on cause I know I won't stop so rather than stress I pretend they aren't there and wait.

6. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same problem... :'c I have 100+ novels in my reading list but have trouble deciding which to keep up with...

7. eklok14

eklok14 Lvl 20 Corporate Slave

Reading List:
    Link
    I read everything that I can during my free time in weekdays and spend the weekend catching up to on the novels I wan't able to read on weekends during my day off

8. El_Dominicano

El_Dominicano Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you all

i guess i was too wishful in thinking there was some trick to get caught up n stay caught up, lol