Ideal Entertainment

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by AImmortalZ, Jul 3, 2022.

1. AImmortalZ

AImmortalZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Ideal Entertainment (理想型娱乐圈)
    Raw Link: I still don't have enough authority to add links and images, but you can search using the raw name and click the site of jjwxc.
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It should get pick up because there isn't an available translated version except for the MTL version. Also, this novel is good and easier to understand even if it's MTL.
    Description: Express] It's too long! Your Fenghuang Entertainment Group's pet Chu Qiubao was deceived by Fenghuang boss!
    1L: Quick! Set fire to that Qi Tianrui! Damn life winner! ! !
    2L: See the autumn rolls, blow a wave of my autumn! Acting online! Yan value explosion! The legs are 1.8 meters long! Super cute character! When I meet fans, I blush faster than fans! Not at all vague!
    3L: Big brother, wake up! You were taken by Qi Tianrui in autumn!
    4L: Chu Qiu and Qi Tianrui came out!
    5L: The Balloon Party has nothing to fear! It's going to rain! Autumn is getting married! I'm going to prepare some money!

Reading instructions
    · Double life, entertainment circle sweet text, easy and no abuse HE.
    ·The ideal entertainment industry, everything is to exude the sour smell of love.
    sugar pet wife, crazy attack x shy
    and shy
    Content label: Rebirth of the entertainment industry Search keywords: Protagonist: Chu Qiu, Qi Tianrui ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: One sentence introduction: Double life, sweet text in the entertainment industry .