Spoiler If I Were You / 거기, 내가 가면 안 돼요?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. choso

choso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil whether chaeryung have any character development because so far from the manhwa chapters i read, she's kinda awful to sunam lmao.

Also, how did sunam pulled off having chaeryung casted out by her ow father

zoefleyl likes this.
  4. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Yoon Chaeryung - Born as the Viscounts Daughter. Her mother hates her because she was born as a girl rather a boy.
    • Sunam - she was born in a poor family. Apparently, she was the one who sold off to Yoon's family instead of a young girl after volunteering. Some people in yoon's household noticed that Sunma look like Chaeryung. She fells in love with Kanghui after giving her a candy when she was sad/crying.
    • Hyungman Yoon - A viscount granded by the governor. He was branded as a traitor in his country
    • Madam Kwak - Chaeryung's mother. She hates her own child as she was not born as a boy. Apparently, all of her children (except Chaeryung) died before their first birthday.
    • Kim Surinae - Chaeryung's Nanny. She became her nanny at the age of 30 when she breast feed chaeryung because Madam Kwan can't produce milk and the baby doesn't want bottle/cow milk.
    • Noh Tae-sul - Surinae's son, he works in yoon's household. He has feelings for Sunman but got rejected when he confessed.
    • Yoon Kanghui - Chaeyung's (half) older brother and he was the son of Hyunman to his mistress, Inae
    • Jangsoo - Kanghui's friend. He (mostly) involve Kanghui in his case when he got arrested by Japanese soldiers.
    • Tarao Junpei - A poor noble who was inlove with Chaeryung.
    Sunam will be going to a Imperials institute Women's Consultation unit instead of Chaeryung (I forgot what crime she did) then Chaeryung married Junpei then fleed to US

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    river.wyles and feng nao like this.
  5. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Chaeryung married somewhere near the middle of the story (against her will).

I do believe they already appeared in the manhwa when I read it

Clarification:
    There is no 'one' MC, both Chaeryung and Sunam are the protagonist.

Yep, she will have a character development in later chapter.

I remember, my mind is still fuzzy,
    Chaeryung fell inlove and dated Jang-kyu (?) which is an anti-Japanese govern and take part of independence movement (which is crime). So her father made a choice that Sunam will be taking Chaeryung role (as they are just look a like) and Chaeryung got married to Janpei (even it is against her) to escape.

With that, Sunam really didn't pulled anything off to cast out Chaeryung. It was a decision of the father for Chaeryung to escape and let Sunam be Chaeryung. (Which is why Sunam is one who got to the Imperial Institute Women Consultation Unit instead of Chaeryung)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  6. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the ending so I still not sure.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  7. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Sunma? Is this her ending for real :(?! the poor girl :cry: more spoilers please.

8. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't know the ending so up to last chapter I read, I remember
    Sunma manage to escape the Imperials institute Women's Consultation then she met/reunited with Kanghui. They flew to US (for safety). Sunma attended school here in the name of Chaeryoung. I remember this is the arc where there is
    Discrimanation for being Asian
    . Anyway, after Sunma graduated, she (with Kangwhi) went to Habrin (?) China to work as an Army. This is where... ah.. you...know... :bloborz:

river.wyles and feng nao like this.
  9. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Spoilers:blobfearful:, if you find anything else please spoil it:blob_plusone:.

10. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the manhwa on Manta, and I love it.

so what we see at the prologue are all through Chaeryung's eyes, the whole time Sunam was hurt and scared that she was called Chaeryung.

And then come the worst part of the chapter. For Chaeryung to escape prison, she must go to "Imperial Army Comfort Battalion" instead - this is where the viscount is going to send Sunam to as Chaeryung. He even promised her a large sum of money and her freedom after she comes back.

Sounds too good to be true and the word "comfort" made me feel uncomfortable, so I go google it and :blobfearful: omg, realized that the viscount actually expecting Sunam to not coming back at all, that's why he is marrying his daughter to another country, even had her changed her identity completely (instead of keep her at home until Sunam comes back), because, coming back is impossible.

In a sense, he is actually a great father who cared deeply for his daughter Chaeryung. But he is clearly evil and a terrible human being.