If the light is off, can you tell that’s your lover?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Sep 19, 2018.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the title reads: if the light if off, can you tell if the person who jumps into bed is your lover?

I heard a story from a cousin, who heard it from a cousin who had heard it from a phone radio group.

The story took place in Thailand. I’m not sure what happened, but many of the townmens were in a shelter. The electricity went out, but no candles were lit. Many people were crowded into rooms.

The husband got up and went to the restroom. The wife was aware her husband got up to go to the restroom, but it had not even been long when he returned. She said, “ that was quick.” The husband did not respond, instead he started to physically fond her; and then they had intercourse. She was slowly inching toward sleep when the man beside her got up. A couple minutes later, the husband returned and explained why he was gone so long. It was then that she realized—whoever she had intercourses with wasn’t her husband.

People saw what happened, but people wouldn’t say if they saw who that man was. It was also said the woman caught a sexually transmitted infection from that incident.

So, do you think you would be able to tell?

I found it unbelievable. Shouldn’t she be able to tell the difference in size, weight, smell, and the fact he wasn’t talking? That was until my mom said that woman in the story was someone she knew and had confined in her. My mom was, however, surprised to heard this story from my cousin who heard it from a cousin who heard it from a phone radio group. It definitely meant people saw, but people didnt stop it or wouldn’t say.

O.O <—that was my reaction.

2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really strange..... Can it be considered a rape?

ChickenBakuba, Reyrey, EmEm and 4 others like this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why you shouldn't try out a H-manga plot in RL:blobrofl:

4. Avrnea

Avrnea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused.... they had sex in a crowded room with lots of ppl?

5. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows. some people have no awareness at all

6. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro. Is that you? You weiner is a little small today.
    Edit: dat girl str8 up cheated lmao.
    Edit edit: she banged a guy she knew and played it off as rape. Anonymous guy ended up banging her again.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  7. Alchemist_God0

Alchemist_God0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the heat of the moment your not thinking about those kind of things. I would say yes in a dark room it can cause confusion of your perception. I do however find that when the man didn't answer her, she didn't find that odd at all.

8. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like she suspected it wasn't her husband, but it was big and hard, she was horny, and thus deluded herself into thinking it was her spouse. :blobokhand:

pocketbear likes this.
  9. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that story has.gone through the grapevine and become larger than it orginally was, probably stopping at fondling but as people tell it it becomes bigger with sex and STIs and all this.

I can tell my lover from touch easily, squishy but firm , would eventually pick up on sound. Smell I'm not confident in. We have been together for 5y.

Cite and otaku31 like this.
  10. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Does imagination count? jOEuLhj.jpg

TakenAway, cap.toon and kenar like this.
  11. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's rape. Pretending to be someone else is rape by deception. Revenge of the Nerds is a clear example as one of the characters steals another's Halloween costume to trick the girlfriend.

Kaparin likes this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, how can the husband see the way out if there is no light or better yet, how can he know which spot is his wife's spot on the ground in a room filled with lots of people?:hmm:
    This is H doujin worthy (except for the STD part)! Seriously tho, are women able to recognize their partner's techniques and sizes, or is it all you can fuck buffet?:sweating_profusely:

cap.toon likes this.
  13. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    man, what radio is that? to tell a stories of rape? why am I not know about it?(probably because different country)

MangoGuy likes this.
  14. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    i think is because of having experience with different "partners", that's why it feels like normal

15. Commentator

Commentator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we have netori tag here

16. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know this, did he take a shit? Was he lost? He fell asleep?

I feel like I this dude knew. The guy must have been his boss, and in order to keep his job he did this.

17. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, here are few things that should ring the bells.

• So people were being sexually intimate in front of other people ? Where in the hell is there such a community ?
    • That woman couldn't realise the difference between the technique/strength/thrusts etc between her husband and this person? She wasn't newly married right?
    • People wouldn't tell but they knew? That's really unfair. You mean to say the wife couldn't differentiate between her husband and another person and even had sex with a stranger, but the people around her knew that the man was a stranger ? Lol.
    Lol, my idea is that the wife had contracted the STD's from somewhere else. She just took this opportunity to come out clean with it by producing an imaginary character to pin down the blame on and be set free.

Otherwise, I really find this impossible to believe. Lol, the people knew and didn't tell who the man was. I am still laughing at it. Just how many people could the shelter take in ? And how many in the room? Since the couple even had a place to be intimate, I am guessing that there was plenty of space and not too many people. So finding a thing or two from the people shouldn't be that hard. Unless off course there is nothing to be found out.

Lol, I used to play a prank on my little brother. I told him that dad loved me more and he would deny it very much. I told him that I could prove it to him. I will tell a secret to dad and you just have to ask him for it, if he tells you, you win and if he doesn't, I win.

I would whisper in my dad's ear 'don't tell him anything'
    My brother would ask my dad for what I said.
    My dad would either say 'nothing' or under his crying 'he said, don't tell him anything'.
    My little brother would cry up the heavens...lol

So there wasn't anything to be told there at all.

Meloman and kenar like this.
  18. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it difficult to believe in.
    After a while, the human eye can see through darkness unless its pitch black.
    If her husband did find his way to the toilet, then its not totally pitch black.

Also the difference between the smell, weight and if the guy has body hair can be easily differentiated even before intercourse.

Tramsloof and Meloman like this.
  19. Badnovels

Badnovels New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry I cant

20. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    It kinda sounds like a novel's title.The woman could have and surely did lie ,I mean who would willingly admit adultery in that kind of situation , adulterers lie and in even more outrageous situations. So I wouldn't be surprised if she got caught on the aftermath and allegated ignorance.

The only situation in which I see this as possible is if she was drunk and even then , it's unlikely.