Discussion if there is gene mods

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Nov 16, 2019.

?

will you mod your body? how much you willing to do that?

1. mirror change with some adjustments on body

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  2. major change with extra something like tail

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Total change... go full monster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I still want became normal pure human with 200+ IQ

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. No. died heretic! taste my plasma pistol

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. I don't wish to answers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. why limit my self? go beyonds and limitless

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    In future playing with DNA is child play because nano machine and Just few year new type of NM allow human mix dna not just enchant existing one without nasty side effects, basically you now can modify your body to your liking without consequences as nanobot colony living inside your body keep everything tick. then you are reincarnated individual just born 16 year ago and you already accept weirdness of this world as there 70% of population are super genius with more than 200 IQ and 30% rest are not look like human but humanoid, they still act like normal human even your neighbor is look like werewolf's, but only you and your parents look like normal human it that block and that because you parents are 'pure human' believer, they always complain want move out but the money is bit little low and now nanobots that inside you since born are mature and ready to accept command, you literally can add any feature or change something to your body without any negative effect and with internet flooding with strange blueprint of DNA you are almost have endless possibility of change. Because someting happen your parrent will not return home until night and tell you for not mess with command until they home, but you are Curious about it and look for manual in internet.

There is 5 tier of mods and each tier can make you superhuman, at tier one you can see a video of guy juggling 50kg steel ball like toys and tier 3 lizard man that bathing on molten metal and he fine,just like normal thing. but you find nothing about tier 5 and guy on forum suddenly pm you say 'they are walking hydrogen bomb' but refused to answer more. You find out civilian can access only to tier 2 mods, and for more you need special permits from government. after you know that you can do and don't do, you confident nothing bad will happen expect for get to hospital because using deflect DNA blueprint, like hell you will do that with almost 40year extra experience.

At fist you try mirror thing like change eye color and hair, because it's can reversed you start more bold. After few hour of browsing you download free tier-1 full body mod blueprint with name 'canis major mk364 beta-4' a mods used by your neighbor. After few minutes of mental preparation you hit apply button in your mind then close your eyes waiting pain.

But the transformation is not painfull at all, even displacement of bone and growth of fur just feel strange and after few minutes jerking and some sensory lost you now can stand up like nothing happen even your leg configuration change, you act natural like you are living like this since you born, then you realized. You lost a 3 kg of weight and immediately look at mirror, see you exactly look like werewolf's with fur color same as your hair, suddenly you received head ache as new foreign information start make sense, transformation is finished. suddenly your room look like different in other sense, a sometime you can't describe with word alone and you decide to explore the city this new body because no body will realize it was you without reading ID. and you text your parents telling them you will go out.

5 hour later you lost in thought as you looking around like county bumkin then, your cellphone is ringing realize it's almost 9pm and your parents will chew you late for dinner and panic as your see it was mom calls you, because fear get know you mess with command you start running at public bathroom to undo the change after power down your cell phone.

You met you father at front door and give you hell... Few hour later you parent finish teaching you about command but useless as you already know more from internet also they give you warning if you change to 'inhumane' they will kick you out, as if knew you already done that.

Few day later you feel like something is missing world seem dull, lacking it's luster and you decide to mess with mods again this time you will not do it half asses.

1. Are you willing to using mods again for gaining other worldly sense even with risk kicked out by your parent?

2.did you think messing with dna like that is fine?

3. There is almost limitless mods on internet there is a safe one and bad one or the one that has backdoor command. are you willing to risk it for getting dreamed body even there is change you will go insane or mind controlled or did you have other solution? Like making your own mods blueprint even need to studying for few year?

4. There is crime out there like our normal reality but on that world is more scary and there is a people that brainwashed by ilegal nanomacine became nothing but animal waiting for their owner order. If you can do something will you do it or act like never heard it.

5. You are offered tier 5 mods by strange man after help him. But because tier 5 is need special Nanobots it's was packed inside small syringe with yellow liquid on it and with absolutely no label except for small triangle telling where is the needle is. Even the man is self know nothing about it but guarantee you will success as compability with you almost 94% that mean you will not died even if your body Nanobots reject it. Are you willing try it or will keep it for studying later even with risk getting arrested.

6. You know there is rift between pure human and modder, the purists has high tech Mecha while modder has tier 5 superhuman. When war break out which side you pick or will you play alone on your tune?

7. If you kicked out from home what you will do, contacting you dubious friend from Black market or asking your normal friend for stay?

lychee likes this.
  2. RNGesus

RNGesus <<+10 Luck upon seeing this Nuffian>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Download the Johnny Silverhand mod

ongoingwhy likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If ever there was a post that needed summarizing, this is it. :sushi_sigh:
    BTW, how much did lychee pay u? :blob_nuffies:

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The lychee virus is infectious

girisuherman, lychee and otaku31 like this.
  5. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 durian :p

As a geneticist, I'd say most of these are more sci-fi than any basis in reality.

As a NUFian, I'd say "Genemods are the executive powers of the Emperor only, taste cleansing fire heretic!!!".
    As a pessimist I'd say "Give everyone 200+ IQ, then they'll know how messed up humans are and they'll all work to make the world a better place by causing human extinction."

GDLiZy, girisuherman, lychee and 3 others like this.
  6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Are you willing to using mods again for gaining other worldly sense even with risk kicked out by your parent?
    Maybe
    Maybe
    3. There is almost limitless mods on internet there is a safe one and bad one or the one that has backdoor command. are you willing to risk it for getting dreamed body even there is change you will go insane or mind controlled or did you have other solution? Like making your own mods blueprint even need to studying for few year?
    Maybe, I don't know, the whole idea seems bad and good at the same time
    4. There is crime out there like our normal reality but on that world is more scary and there is a people that brainwashed by ilegal nanomacine became nothing but animal waiting for their owner order. If you can do something will you do it or act like never heard it.
    If I can do something, I probably will
    5. You are offered tier 5 mods by strange man after help him. But because tier 5 is need special Nanobots it's was packed inside small syringe with yellow liquid on it and with absolutely no label except for small triangle telling where is the needle is. Even the man is self know nothing about it but guarantee you will success as compability with you almost 94% that mean you will not died even if your body Nanobots reject it. Are you willing try it or will keep it for studying later even with risk getting arrested.
    Study it, make it better and then either sel it or use it
    6. You know there is rift between pure human and modder, the purists has high tech Mecha while modder has tier 5 superhuman. When war break out which side you pick or will you play alone on your tune?
    Sit somewhere and watch, it will probably be fun
    7. If you kicked out from home what you will do, contacting you dubious friend from Black market or asking your normal friend for stay?
    Not sure

7. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty well-behaved so I would listen to my parents, particularly if they explained their reasoning.

Depends on your moral and ethical values.

Nope! Safety is important!

Uhhh, I would do what I do in my current life. I will tell my friends and family to avoid it/be careful, and if I spotted it I wold call the police.

I'm not interested in modifications of that degree. Would submit it to the police.

Make love not war!

Black market is dangerous, I would try to go back home! If not, I will stay with my normal friend.

- - -

Oh, for the poll I answered would take major change like tail -- because I'm a furry -- well tbh I didn't think too carefully about the poll and that was sort of my gut response.

girisuherman likes this.
  8. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly i always write too much un needed detail that why I need editor for cut uselles thing

otaku31 likes this.
  9. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    They feared gene mod because 19 year ago some modder gone feral and go murderous streak, causing them reject mods like plague... Also can you explain how did you get tier 5 mods to Police that basically banned with punishment minimums 7year on prison for possession?

10. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I would explain exactly what happened to the police the way it happened.

11. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if thats what it feels like for michael jackson to keep doing plastic surgery until i barely recognize
    him from the photo before surgery

12. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoy the game Trials in Tainted Space, so I think people can guess my feelings on genetic modifications.

girisuherman likes this.
  13. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if old man you helped will get executed?

14. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    You man of culture! :blobpopcorn_cool:

15. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Not man, but am very cultured.

16. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you ever try flexible survival?

Arcturus likes this.
  17. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but I never got very far with it. The story just seemed too non-existent and disjointed for my tastes.

girisuherman likes this.
  18. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is plot but kinda unfinished also main is exploration, the fun is finding something new... Alas sometimes I confused so when I play page to wiki is open on browser, also something I read raw code in github

Arcturus likes this.
  19. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mostly played to explore, but I like story with my smut, so I got a bit bored after awhile. I know there was a bunch of stuff I never found.

girisuherman likes this.
  20. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    There actually lots exotics kirk in FS where the tits lack or not have it... For example UB