Discussion If U Could be Reincarnated or Time Travel

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SnowdropLily, Jan 28, 2020.

1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    1. If you could time travel, in which point of time do you wish to be?
    TO AN AGE OF EXPLORATION!
    2. If you would be given the chance to be reincarnated, what world would you like to be reincarnated into? Will you choose to be reincarnated in the same world but as a different person? Will you choose a poor life or a rich life?
    Any world so long as I can have complete and total amnesia!

2. basketballTaco

basketballTaco Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will time travel some arbitrary point in the very recent past, take out my phone and start answering people's text just before they send them.

As for reincarnation, wouldn't that be kind of a pain? Imagine having the same interests, thoughts, and knowledge but you have to live through the years of being a toddler, then a kid, all the while not being able to express yourself honestly. Well, I guess there are people who wouldn't care and shed their innocence to the world as soon as possible.

3. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I'll go to the future and get me some good future tech and then go back in time and become a god to the primitives.

4. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of Utawarerumono, Despite it's medieval feel it is set into the future where humans were technically extinct and the those genetically engineered kemonomimi went out to claim the lands.

AMissingLinguist likes this.