Discussion If you are given the chance to transmigrate to Reverend Insanity, will you do it?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by mangojelly, May 21, 2022.

1. mangojelly

mangojelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im super bored right now and this question suddenly popped up. but if given the chance, does anyone dare to transmigrate to reverend insanity, becoming an otherworldly demon?
    what will you do after you transmigrate there (in fang yuan's era) :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn:

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

That shit scares me.

In fact, all isekai scares me, assuming I just go in with or without knowledge of what is going on. Would I end up causing a butterfly effect? Would I end up getting shanked by a nobody? Would I end up getting shanked by a somebody (MC and cast).

Mr v and mangojelly like this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not idea what this series is but it has insanity in the name....... So no.

mangojelly and evanesco99211 like this.
  4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read it but these people, judging by the description, fight with bugs. Hellnaw I ain't going

mangojelly and evanesco99211 like this.
  5. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    No
    Never read revered insanity so I don't know if the standard guide to the isekai world will work, you see the usual stuff cramming all content of Wikipedia onto your head, learn mayonnaise recipe, how to tame the sacred beast, becoming fat so you can best buddies with mc (fat buddy never die of misfortune and live long enough and having good life), pray to the whatever god/goddess so you can have cheat/game element/local language, read & writing combo.......

It would be Darwin award if you sent into isekai and die because you can't talk to the local languange (and thus they sacrifice you to god and feast your foreign flesh), or the air is poisonous to earthling, or your normal habit in earth actually prohibited in isekai and thus you prosecuted, or normal mayonnaise you made is very poisonous or miso soup taste horrible for local and they chase you out of town and you meet hungry monster.......

blue_flat_moon and mangojelly like this.
  6. Slief

Slief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell na, everything and their mothers are trying to kill you in RI, if your ain't got 200iq and good at scheming then u dead.

7. roata11

roata11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do i have a cheat?

mangojelly likes this.
  8. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I barely got through the first 20 chapters of Reverend Insanity, I wouldn't dare. :blob_coughblood:

mangojelly likes this.
  9. All novels god

All novels god Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I read all the 2334 chapters so I should give it a try you know .
    Who knows I might be some how able to do it and attain eternal life

Hidetaka Miyazaki and mangojelly like this.
  10. ExiledMage

ExiledMage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HELL NO, Well if I was at the end of my lifespan maybe?
    1. The reasons why is because the heaven will is one freaking unkillable bastard, he got more manipulative/smart than his past self.
    2. Most of the cultivators there are either manipulative or full out ruthless.
    3. Fang Yuan will be most formidable, because I can not kill him, even If I kill him he could rewind time or even worse actually kill him and heaven will take interest in me.
    4. If I don’t grow stronger I’d be tortured by some trifling demonic cultivator.
    5. If I do grow stronger, heavenly tribulation WOULD kill me.
    6. If people know I am an otherworldly demon bye bye Gu world.
    7. I forgot most of the novel contents.
    8. The novel is incomplete so who knows what kind of ending the novel has maybe the Gu world would be obliterated and Ill be obliterated with it.

11. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Being an Otherworldly Demon is actually a massive disadvantage in Gu world. Just that identity alone net you a bounty of the world's strongest organisation, and the strongest people seem to like to use transmigators as pawns for their plans, so good luck with that. Moreover, Heaven will literally conspire against your very existence.

Even if you have cheats, you'll end up in a cooking pot of some strong immortals (if you know, you know).

And if you somehow survive through all that, can you really go against Fang Yuan? It's death all the way down.

12. Hidetaka Miyazaki

Hidetaka Miyazaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, because I would be an otherwordly demon which guarantees I will have the most miserable experience ever. I am not fang yuan so I can't handle it I will just mentally breakdown and go insane.