Discussion [If] You become Xianxia / Xuanhuan Protagonist

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Nov 9, 2017.

1. MourningMoon

MourningMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Id kill myself and hope to get into a JP fantasy world cause i don't wanna fight off some jackass with an over inflated ego every day (every few hours if i actually get myself a beautiful wife) IF its a world like 99% of the CN novels I've read.

If the world is actually a more reasonable one where I don't run into some arrogant young master (read retarded jackass) every mile or so then maybe I'll stick around. Get at most 2 lovers/wives near the beginning and a nice fluffy beast companion (perferably a fox, gotta get those fluffy tails)

2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry m8.
    With the protagonist halo, whatever you fight or whatever you do you will always be able to keep your life and find some treasure whenever you get lost on your ways.
    Those arrogant young masters are as good as a brand new sandbag.
    Getting 2WPS is just the side benefit.

3. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    If I transmigrated to a cultivating world, I wouldn't try to find any woman with an ounce of cultivation, 1 their dao path maybe of virginity, 2 they may try to control me with sex based techniques.
    The woman I try to get is a mortal that I can groom, and turn her into what I want.

4. Purple Panda

Purple Panda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I bother with spouses in a xianxia world? It's a rapist world. I rape any girl I want. It's how the world works. If you get a wife, someone else will come and rape your wife. Best to go on without making any attachments.

5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want spouses but disciples. After that, I would establish my own imperial sect following the Sith Code. The Rule of Two applies only to the Sect Grandmaster and Sect Master while I hibernate deep below the Necropolis; located directly under sect. Everyone else in the sect must kill each other for supremacy, though there will be strict regulations on how to murder/rape/steal/torture your fellow sect brother/sister to maintain a harmonious yet disarrayed society!

When my Imperial Sin Divinity Sect reaches to a continent-level superpower; I would finally extend my influence towards across the myriad worlds, and my Imperial Sin Divinity Sect shall become a Colossus within shadows of time. Each newer generation will become more stronger, decisive, and passionate than the previous generation through cultivating any path they desire, but only with my Immortal Sin Cultivation as their basis, so that when they overcome their Tribulations, they will become an unstoppable force beyond the heavens.

6. MourningMoon

MourningMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except you forget that as the MC any women you rape will become your lover/wife eventually.

Purple Panda likes this.
  7. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    1&2: don't care, become OP and live in countryside is great
    3: just pet is enough
    too much HSSB

yes but the tribulation is real

8. Purple Panda

Purple Panda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's too bad, but I don't think I'll be the MC. I'll most probably just be Unnamed Disciple #26 for the rest of my thousand year life.

9. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    One spouse is enough for me and I prefer to meet at the beginning. A beast companion is a bonus especially if it’s a legendary beast. Really looking forward to face slap and awe the people of that world XD

10. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    How many spouse do you want to have?
    - time will tell ... not gonna be fixated on numbers if I gonna live for a freaking damn long time
    Do you prefer meeting Your Dao Companion in the beginning of Your Adventure or after some sort of Nerve-wreacking moment (Ex : Saving Damsel-in-distress)
    - the relationship(s) gonna be nerve-wracking enough ... no need to start the same way
    And also do you prefer having beast companion or not?

- LOTS of them a HELL of them ... and mostly CATS, DUCKS, DRAGONS, CATDUCKS, CATDRAGONS, DRAGONDUCKS & DRAGONCATDUCKS

11. abyssdarkfire

abyssdarkfire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7 seems good to me

12. Dildrave

Dildrave Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right you ARE

13. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1~
    at the start of the journey~
    I would have @GonZ555 as my beast companion~
    :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:

GonZ555 likes this.
  14. KnightN00

KnightN00 A single dog cultivator of LNMTL sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes
    My beast companion is fox girl who end up becomes my wifey