Discussion If you could do ANYTHING to enlighten your curiosity for a day...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Jul 3, 2021.

?

Would you jump off a building and do a cool 'anime fall' with me, if we wouldn't go splat?

1. "HECK YES >:D"

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. "Perhaps.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. I'm afraid of heights, even if I wouldn't die.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Maybe I wanna go splat? ( ;-; *pat pat*)

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  5. Nah. Not interested :b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. *Noms skullie curiously*

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god it deleted it hang on please let me fix this I have to rewrite it all I am stressed I spent so much time- Please hang on. I'm so sorry

---

I'm NOT rewriting all of that, it posted itself and then commited die and decided to make me look like a fool?
    ugh.
    What ever, long story short, if you could do anything for the sake of knowledge for a day (ex: I wanna see if lava has a taste or whatever) would you do it?

...I'm so upset right now-
    Whew. Okay. I've calmed down and am going to rewrite it all now.
    *more angry noises*

I want to lick lava to see how it tastes. Obviously, for obvious reasons, that's obviously impossible because I would obviously die. Obviously. So I can not do it.
    Ahem, so if you could legally do something for an entire day for the sake of knowledge, what would you do?

Questions like, does space have a smell?
    Do dogs think (not in the way we do, as we know) but perhaps in bursts of feelings and colours in their mind?
    How many weights can my skull personally go atop my head before my skull is crushed?
    How long can the average human stay sane whilst living with an insufferable, catty, obnoxious, thinks-the-world-revolves-around-them, rude person for a lifetime, before falling into insanity? How many people can stay sane living with that person?

I think about stuff a lot (especially tastes, smells, and sights more so specifically colours we can't even see not imagine).
    How painful is it to slowly die at the slowest rate possible and in the most painful way ever? Which, from what I remember, would be burned alive? This is already a pretty slow process in itself I believe.

So, for an entire 24 hours, without any repercussions to
    legal things, what would you do out of curiosity?

*eats poison ivy*
    IT'S FOR SCIENCE!!

---
    Curiosity killed the cat.
    And satisfaction did not bring him back to life, as death is an irreversible force, b
    ut he gained knowledge for his next life.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    babybb likes this.
  2. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I'd like to know how it feels after death and if it can be felt without dying that'd be good:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  3. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    :0
    I didn't think of that! That would be interesting. In my oRiGInAL POST (before it deleted itself -_-) I mentioned weighing weights on my head to see how much my skull personally could handle.
    Would you care what way you die?

It didn't even let me add the "I'm not interested" and "*noms skullie" option before it posted itself :blobcat_hyper:

God slayer likes this.
  4. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest the first thing i do in any game is to test how many ways i can kill myself sooo…

Mr. Tired likes this.
  5. God slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all... The thing you wanted to test was dumb:blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral:. Because I'm pretty sure if you search on Google you can find answer to "how much weight can a human skull handle"
    Secondly :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: I know that pain. I've stopped making any thread because many times my thread got deleted before even I posted it:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:.
    And thirdly what do you mean by "Would you care what way you die?":confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob:

6. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah yeah, I was wondering about my skull personally. How many can go on MINE so I can have bragging rights? :blobsnow:

I almost wrote an entire rant about it after editing it; I take time and care into writing them, and love how most turn out. It was clarified for understanding, had my humour in it so it wasn't too dry, and I have joint pain. A lot of joint pain. :blob_teary:
    So when it was gone I FLIPPED-:blobcat_hyper:

...I'm curious ~ I think that's rather interesting too. If you could choose how you die, what would you choose? I'm not sure, but in a way, I think it's interesting how there are 'options' and what options these different humans could choose.

God slayer likes this.
  7. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    The area around a gamma ray burst where various foods can be perfectly cooked. Also the feeling after death.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  8. Shadowdrop

Shadowdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like, if anything was possible? I'd upload myself into a supercomputer with best possible operating speed and huge memory and see how many books/novels/stories I can write in 24 hours without the limit of a slow and fragile human brain.

God slayer and Mr. Tired like this.
  9. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Y
    E
    S

Shadowdrop likes this.
  10. God slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes if you have curiousity about personally experiencing how much your skull can handle it's okay to do that. But if you're doing it to know how much your skull can handle it'll be dumb as there are many way to know that without wasting a precious chance like that:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:.
    :blobReach: here have a hug and forget those painful memories.
    Hm:hmm::hmm::hmm: If I could choose my way of dying my choice would be to die by getting a bullet to my head, my head being cut off cleanly in a slash, or falling from a high place headfirst...:blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral: but if my body is irrecoverable that's a plus. So dying by falling from a high place it is....:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  11. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious and will soon look into how much the average [human] skull can withstand before breaking.
    :blobnom: Thank you.
    I can not remember all of it, but do you know anything about 'dying from shock and not the actual pain/whatever' I'm not sure how to phrase it. I heard something a while ago about how some people will die from shock of what happened to them (plus what happened of course ex: blood loss) I'm not sure, this was a really scrambled question. :blobdead:

God slayer likes this.
  12. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see what’s life like after death~

Mr. Tired likes this.
  13. God slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Do try to not die while doing that :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    Yes I've heard about it.. bit I've only heard about it never looked deeply into it so I'm not sure if that's a real thing. But I'm pretty sure the way I'll probably die won't be due to shock:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  14. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In contrast to everyone saying after death… I wanna know what it’s like before birth :blobowoevil:

If I could remember what it was like when I was just a wee clump of cells before the brain was formed, that’d be a strange experience~

God slayer and Mr. Tired like this.
  15. God slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no life after death:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: probably

Mr. Tired likes this.