Chinese If You Don’t Go To Hell, Who Will?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by roselie1004, Jun 23, 2019.

1. roselie1004

roselie1004 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: If You Don’t Go To Hell, Who Will?
    Raw Link:
    https://www.sto.cx/book-8959-1.html (I still not allowed to post link so I put space in every dot and slash)
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-you-dont-go-to-hell-who-will/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Cause we need fluffy and funny novel in our dramatic life, hopefully this novel get translated again.
    Last year dDtranslator translated this novel until chapter 19. Its a light rom com and it's really funny and sweet at the same time.
    Description:

In all my life, I’ve only made two mistakes that I regret. The first was filling out my entrance exam application wrong, and the second was offending Zhong Yuan. If I had to use an idiom to describe the impact of my mistake, it would be simply, ‘Life is no better than death’. And if I had to use an idiom to describe Zhong Yuan’s offenses to me, it would be simply, ‘Too many crimes to record’. And yet, for as evil and wicked as he was, he attracted girls the way that flowers attracted bees and butterflies.

It happened that one day, for some reason, I taunted Zhong Yuan, “The King of Hell sent you to torture some more people, didn’t he?” Without a change in expression, he replied, “In order to torture fewer people, I decided to just choose one person to torture for the rest of my life.” I asked him, “What do you mean?” He smiled at me and answered, “If you don’t go to hell, who will?”

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
    Czarinananana likes this.
  2. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't help myself.

Elliana likes this.