Spoiler If You Put a Leash on Villain / 악당에게 목줄을 걸면

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 23, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-you-put-a-leash-on-villain/

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53203110

Description:
    Eclette the assassin was born with the ability to see the future.

As a child, she was driven by this ability as a witch and sold to the s*ave market

Then she is taken by Kiries, the head of the vicious criminal organization Anatolia. Later, when he learned of Eclette’s abilities, Kiries tied her up for ten years.

“Please, stop it now! I’ve given you everything within these ten years.”

Eclette, who ran away because she couldn’t endure such Kiries, encounters a man who has been looking for her for ten years.

He was Red Ward, the successor of the rival organization Shaden Fredue.

“I don’t want anything from you. I want you to have me. So take me. And dominate me.”

A man who suddenly appears, tells her to have him.

Kiries trying to hold her by a leash, and Red Ward, who gives himself a leash.

How will the fate of the three entangled people end?

―—――――――――

I have no clue about the cover (there's two), who the ML is:hmm:
    Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. UneAmeSolitaire

UneAmeSolitaire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ML has to be the redhead, I've only read 4 chapters but they were more than enough for me to absolutely despise Kiries (black hair red eyes dude) he's the lowest, just an absolute lowlife. already wanna dispose(k!ll) of him. FL is traumatized AF.

Redwood(the redhead blue eyes dude) literally asked her to be her dog lol, and it seems he's been looking for her (apparently she saved him very long ago), also it looks like he's unpredictable to her (from the synopsis she can see the future, he keeps interfering with it and she doesn't understand why she can't even foresee the changes every time he does)
    they have both been established as being psychos (one more than the other) so I think it's obvious who the right choice is.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean... from the synopsis alone. We know blackie is the one that holds her on a leash and redhead is offering himself on a leash. Clearly one is better than the other.

Shaydle likes this.
  7. YoonAddict

YoonAddict New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I read from kakao page, Kiries(the black hair) is aggressive and manipulate. He always threatened the mc when she tried to run away from him. Redward (red hair) is a soft one(only beside her since she is too precious for him) but he is too clingy to MC. He told mc to use him for her own good and stay beside him. He still happy the fact that he is useful for her. The two mls are not in a good term of course. They're both enemies. Kiries ordered the mc to get close to redward and sneak the informations about the Shaden (Shaden and anatolia*Kiries gang* are rivals. both are criminal gangs). Redward is the head or acceptor of the shaden? I got confused abt that :sweating_profusely:sorry if I wrong. Kiries was finding the acceptor of the shaden. That's why he ordered the mc to get close to redward but when she actually became close with redward, he got jealous and angry everytime when she was with redward even tho he ordered her to do so. Redward once got tortured by Kiries because of the mc.:blobcry:(Kiries told mc to take redward to his hands in three days. It's just an easy mission for her. Reward would do anything if she request. But she can't do it because redward is really good towards her. So she disobeyed Kiries's order and decided to face the punishment he would give. Kiries said he want to cut the fingers as the punishment. She agreed to that but he said it's not her fingers but her brother's [her late friend brother but she loves him like his brother]. At that time, Redward came by himself to anatolia and he said he came here because mc called him. Kiries thought he was stupid to come alone. And he got tortured.:notlikeblob: I can't stand that scene. Kiries is too cruel).
    After that MC saved Redward and run away from Kiries. Kiries gone crazy and killed many people. He killed his fellow members who couldn't find MC. He said when he found her this time, he would put leash on her neck and shackle to her ankle so she couldn't run away from him. He was sure he could find her and letting her go would never happen. Redward from the other hands, he didn't let go of MC too. MC said she wanted to live peacefully since Redward was a mad killer like Kiries so she didn't want to live with that kind of person anymore. But Redward forced her to stay with him. He said he is not dangerous person for her but for the people who would hurt her. He once said she is the reason why he want to alive:blobcat_rawr:. He is ready to do anything for her. He is really jealous too but I think he is not gonna abuse the mc like Kiries did to mc. You will see how he care and think about her if you read the novel. if mc wants something, he always gets it for her. Nevertheless, he still is a psycopath. He is too mysterious like I even doubt if he were acting like that only infront of mc. He once trembled in anger because Kiries touched mc. He even said it's his first he got so angry because he couldn't kill someone. He wanted to get rip off Kiries head but he controlled it because he didn't want Mc to be in trouble. His background is still unknown *expect shaden acceptor* and his characte is not fully shown yet. Who knows he can be more cruel than Kiries.:hmm:But I still prefer redward than Kiries. Both play as the main role but I doubt the actual main lead is the red hair. I can't explain but there has many reasons for him to be the ml. idk yet. :blobcat_knife: I only reach Ch 21. So there may be many characters developments. It's early to judge their behaviors like for redward and Kiries. Redward can be opposite from I thought. I'm not sure :whistle:. I like the MC! She is just too likable. She isn't that kind of mcs like falling for the ml and weak eveytime when they see ml. I just love her character.:aww: She is my favorite character after all.:cookie:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  8. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys!

9. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero: voting for spoilers

10. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my thinking:
    Kiris is an idiot, after reading a few chapters he seems to have feelings for her but he doesn't know and he's obsessed with her not because she's useful but because she herself
    As for the redwood, I have a feeling it's Hugh...maybe

11. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shaydle and AsuraSKY like this.
  13. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes