Discussion If you were given....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Noche, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Which one would you choose?

1. Death

2. Life

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Chose Life. The more the merrier (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    I choose death,seems more fun,watching beautiful girls getting dragged to my underworld castle

3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You make a hard bargain, because your proposal is already my dream goal (godhood or dimensional class-administrator).
    The only question is, which of these two is more fun and interesting for me to pick, since I can't have both, but technically I can do both indirectly: before creation, comes destruction.
    Hmm... if I were to choose, it would Life, because from Life came forth Death. Though both exist simultaneously in being, one is the beginning and the other is the end if both are to be balanced.
    I will give life unto creation and from life into creation bring forth death unto all creation; therefore I am the living, eternal, and encompassing Dao.

4. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    Power of death seem easier since I'll just have to do my duty. Also I think power of life is quite more cruel to the user because you have to see how an innocent life turn into a dark and lonely one, how it struggle to live, be betrayed and deceived, climb the top of the world only be killed by heroes who had not known the cruelty of the world then, wait what the heck am I writing :blobrofl:

5. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Give Birth = Create Life