If

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 222222, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    If your mother accidentally drown, and some wandering 1000 year old granny's soul took over her body, is she still your mom?

If the girl you like is actually a 80 year old granny who took over their body.

No pretending to be dense and not notice.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    Familial relations can not be changed, no matter how their personality may differ. So even if someone else took over her body, her body is still biologically your mother. Whether you think of her as one or not.

Girlfriend wise would depend based on their personality and attitude. Relationships arent as set in stone as blood relations, for many different reasons, some small some big these things end up falling apart. If she changes in a way which makes things worse, then perhaps I would no longer love them. If things changed in a way that was better, or didnt change at all I see no reason one could not adapt to the new situation.

Abel Yamin and kainee like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Nope.
    2) I'm straight. Unless you meant in a platonic way, then yes.

4. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the mother case i don`t know what to say but in the girlfriend case i think it would depend on her personality and how she treats me

5. Shirai

Shirai 『 Silent ł Bored 』『 Rebel ł Butler 』

Reading List:
    Link
    No

No

6. saranghae

saranghae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What have you guys got against 1000 year old grannies...

1) Nope. Even if it's a 15 year old boy or a 42 year old transsexual, nope.

2) Yes, probably.

7. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    not touching the mother part....

if it is your girlfriend, which part of her that you like it?
    her outside [appearance] or her inside [persona] ....
    p/s if that grandma somehow turn your so-so GF into a beauty with an air of a house wife ... please re-think to break up or start anew

8. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    1. can happen in rl when a parent gets Alzheimer's. so yes.
    2. it depends.

Greedyspree likes this.
  9. Sleepy Z

Sleepy Z Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no.
    My mom or girlfriends body may remain on this earth, but that sure as shit isn't either of them. Their personalities/souls are everything that makes them who they are, without that, there's a stranger in my house....

Rickymex and Drake98 like this.
  10. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    your parent is not the one who gave birth to you, but the one who raised you.
    so your statement is false. your mom is dead, and this is just some bitch using the corpse

saranghae and Abel Yamin like this.
  11. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    report this!This fucker dares to If mother! what if your mother was a bitch,what if four mother was an ugly bitch?What if your girlfriend was an ungly gay?!

12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Not my mom in spirit, but that body still gave birth to me. So I will still respect her as the mother who gave birth to me and will still call her mom. I will also be very protective of her body, because who knows, maybe my mom is in there somewhere, she's just wounded and can't come out. It's the same as a mom who suffered amnesia due to a trauma and become someone else entirely. Do I abandon her? Hell no.

About the girl, having 80 year old granny inside her would be even better. All the archaic values that girls these days find disgusting, she's doing it with class and dignity. I snap her heart in a heartbeat. Haven't you read Obaachan wa Idol? No, don't look at My Mom, The Sexy Idol.

13. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she isn't my mum. Duh.
    Yes, I still like the girl, assuming that I liked the her when she was already taken over. If I liked the girl from before, and then she gets taken over, then obviously not.

14. You

You ̨̮̱͇̹͔̮c͎̙̘̮̕h͏̗aot̼̳̣̞͞ic p̵e̥̲ŗ̰̬v̫͍͓̼̣́ert

Reading List:
    Link
    No to both.

15. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    1). No, but if she's kind, I will take care of her. Not as my mom, but as a new family member.

2). Does it matter? As long as my heart say "yes" and her personality is kind and lovely (and kawai is a must :p), why not?:cool:

Avarrencus likes this.
  16. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously?
    This is not personality change or mmory loss. This means that another person's soul has taken over.
    She would not be your mother anymore.

17. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr im bound by social rules to still treat and care for her as my mom. Hopefully the grannys nice

Did i like her before or after the take over? If its after, yhen i love that granny mind n girl body and all is good~

18. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    If she was dead and buries, I can understand your mentality, however if she only drowned, and next thing I know shes different. Then its quite subjective. Your belief is your parents are the ones who raised you, others believe their parents are the ones who birthed them. Neither is wrong, and neither is something you can force your choice onto others about.

19. DevianT

DevianT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)I guess I will be in a state of shock when her behavior become out of norm like sudden split personality, it's hard to give you an answer since no one will know what or how a thousand year old people behavior,thinking and concept of the world.It wouldn't be strange when that thousand y/o granny have interest in something normal like how the washing machine work and how car move etc etc since there's a possibility of diff/parallel world person took over

2) That's harsh cause it will like babysitting or take caring young people with old person thinking,i guess is hard to accept.

Btw what's with old woman possessing family?o.o
    Are you a grandmother-con or granny child or something?(no ill intend just curious)

20. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    A person's 'soul' can not be measured. Whats the difference? Can you quantify it for me? Someones personality changes, they lose their memory start acting different. Will you tell me their soul is different? Will you claim their soul is damaged? By my belief system, and how I believe to treat my own relatives, the body is still my mother. No matter how their personality may shift, no matter what trouble they may bring, I always choose to stand on the side of family, whether I like them or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.