Spoiler I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 6, 2020.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    moooaaare spoilers pls! :blob_plusone:

I still cannot believe that those 'capture targets' and even her own brother are THIS stupid and emotionless. I mean they grew up with her and were witness at how she solved problem after problem and demonstrated her genius side. Le sigh.

2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty much generic art you have a million such art displayed on various manga, nothing unique or interesting, sometimes it even blends in and you forget which story that is from hehe

3. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers if anyhow Heroine gets a slap on the face by reality, and if the MC will get treated better by the capture targets or those around her.
    when exiling MC where there anyone who refused?

4. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have tried reading much of the whole novel thusfar with my poor Japanese and some mtl help. I did skip chapters here and there outta annoyance but I have a good idea of the character attitudes. Hopefully my saltiness doesn’t get in the way of explaining this well for you...

Well as of now the only guy that hasn’t gone brain dead via Liz-logic is prince Duke. さすが ML.... Henry (one of Alicia’s twin older brothers) has stuck by her side (Note: Not all the capture targets are hostile jerks, but the jerk faction is louder than the neutral/Alicia supporters)
    Chapter 230
    Duke: “... Don't blindly believe in Liz. Think hard for yourself.”

Albert is slowly pulling himself out of the idiot-ditch after listening to Duke after being a deaf idiot to Alicia for all this time.

Eric (idiot 1) is a whole imbecile and believes that logic and realistic perception of the country’s condition is a betrayal of Liz. Gail (idiot 2) is apparently an extreme Liz-cult mess too.

Liz is still refusing to face reality and refusing to be anything but the white lily heroine character. *Gags* Also she still likes Duke...

The kid Alicia helped out in the poor village stepped up to try and shut the idiots up with some truth. Nice. Basically none of them except Alicia knows sh— about what some people go through.

This is where we’re at. The jerkwads aren’t suddenly decent people just because they learned to shut it for five seconds. They haven’t done anything to make up for being wads of moldy cabbage that can’t understand reason...
    I think that there were references to Liz and fascination magic in the recent few chapters. So I guess that’s the authors justificaton for making all the MLs dumpster fires.

We’re about to meet idiot 1&2’s grandfathers.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  5. Anonymous Reader

Anonymous Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've previously mtled up to the part after the MC's exile, but since its mtl and I haven't read in a while, there's probably some inaccuracies. Admittedly though, I kind of got tired of some of the antics, so I also ended up skimming the story at times.
    From what I can tell, about half of them support the MC (Duke (the prince), Henry (her 3rd brother), Curtis (the flirt), and Finn (the cute one)). The rest (Albert (idiot brother #1), Alan (idiot brother #2), Eric (muscle-brain idiot), and Gayle (glasses idiot)) are on the "heroine'''s side.
    The MC meets an old man and a sick child in the rural town. The MC helps save the child and takes him in as a servant. The child stays loyal to her during the MC-heroine conflict.
    is actually the brother of the king if I remember correctly. I think he was supposed to be the king, but he lost his ability to use magic. In this world, there's this weird magic system where people learn how to use magic by levels and they have to learn the spells in order. The blind man was a magic prodigy so he was arrogant and tried to skip some levels but became unable to use magic instead. I'm not quite sure how he became blind, but the MC later on gives one of her eyes to him so he can see.
    I'm also pretty sure there's some incident in town that the MC helps out with, but she has a lady in town take the credit instead.
    The main reason the MC is exiled is to observe the situations of other countries and possibly to improve diplomatic relations. In order to get the MC exiled, Duke pretends to have amnesia so he would have a reason to believe the rumors of MC's mistreatment of the heroine.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  6. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC know the real reason why she is exiled or they did that first then tell her later???

7. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese's name sense is...:facepalm: i still remember there are some weird names in JP novels, like: Tuvalu, Tiararose, Aquasteed, Luxuria, etc. I know they want to create originals but it's still...

8. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still much better then a lot of historical European names...

kurohamukami, Darcy, Khadz and 5 others like this.
  9. OtomeAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    As I mentioned I’ve skipped alotta chapters but I think she does understand her role. In the current few chapters she’s working on her assigned position in the expedition. She does feel down but she’s resolved to do her best like always.

The king confessed that he had requested Alicia act like a villainess to guide along Liz who has the important political/symbolic role of saint. Here Albert finally has the decency to get mad on Alicia’s behalf though he really has no right to.

If I remember right... About the stances of the capture targets:
    They’re asked about what they think of MC.
    Curtis comments that he has thought of her as an intelligent child, thinking she has been a genius since childhood.
    Finn says he likes Alicia because he doesn’t hate anyone.
    Gail + the idiot crew (Eric, Alan and Albert) think that she’s a genius that has gone astray.

As said above Henry has stuck by Alicia the whole time.

ReaderEli, its0k, yukihibari and 47 others like this.
  10. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This bunch of Liz’ crew annoys the hell out of me. Like, you’ve been with Alicia since childhood????? You’ve known her for so long that you shouldve noticed there’s always a reason for her to do stuff?????? I mean????? I can’t even. :sushi_potato:

11. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Alicia can only use one eyes since then?
    also, does anyone know that alicia made contact with the king's brother?

tbh, i don't give sht to any male character aside ML bcs they usually become stupid after meeting the heroine. I'm glad that this novel has a fixed ML and the relationship w/ other male character isn't ambiguous.

12. juanexbi

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the idiotic bunch and the one on mc's side know she gave her eye away?
    ( Especially want their reactions, especially the heroine and her brothers)
    Their reactions on seeing the rural town mc often went when she was a kid? Like their reactions on the condition of the town and when they ( or will they?) Know that mc knows them and helped them?:blobspy: makes me curios about heroine's childhood, if she talks about those ideallly unrealistic dreams and hates mc has she even experienced hardship??:blobangery: to me I don't think she did
    What makes me more mad in villainess stories is that it doesn't matter whether the mc( villainess) was on the right,did nothing wrong, misunderstood, or was just asking but if the heroine just cry they will always side with the white lotus that acts pittful by crying and they will slander the villainess always:blobangery: makes me think some characters or mls are handsome, good background but just idiotically dumb to fall for a weak pitiful white lotus to make idiotic desicions in the name of love even though the white lotus won't chose them:blobdevil:
    + Why did the heroine fell in love with duke? Reactions knowing when she knows duke and mc has romantic feelings:blobowoevil_horns: did she flirt with duke? If she did what did she do and did duke feel horrid when she did?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  13. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for spoiler!

and you know what? this is the main reason why i hate this "fascination" or "charm" magic ugh. especially if the heroine released it unconsciously but also only equipped with half braincell to not be able to see her own damage caused by her action and the fishes protect and pampered her the entire time and made her even worse.

at very least made her work for it like layla from DITOEFV yeesh

14. Lizzzzzzz

Lizzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they do find out that Alicia gave her eye away when Gille gets angry after they start badmouthing Alicia which he then goes on about how Alicia saved the poor village and saved him from the brink of death to shut them up (especially Liz) when she asked what Alicia has done that's praiseworthy. The king also tells them that he asked Alicia to play the villain(not that she did it against her will) to teach Liz about the dirty sides of the world. He also reveals to the king that Alicia gave her eye to his older brother, Will, which shocks everyone except for the people close to Alicia who already knew. The brothers are shocked which was so satisfying seeing how they were utter idiots treating their little sister like that (excluding Henry). Also I've never been more ashamed that my name is Liz too:blobpensive:

15. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When everything got revealed that the heroine was in the wrong, and the MC was actually ordered to guide her and her exile was a farce, did the idiot brothers and captured targets that were on the heroine side reflect on their actions and views of her. How did they treat her after? Did they apologized and try to make it up? Did where they idiots all the way..... I hope they went through a redemption stage I want to see them regret and eat their words..... also what about the heroine does she learn her lesson... I hope she is dropped and become useless and not loved any more that stupid naive brat.......

16. Lizzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel hasn't gotten to that point yet and Liz hasn't been proven guilty just yet. Alicia's brothers are suspected by Alicia and her friends to be under seduction magic by Liz because they are all acting way too strangely for it to be simply blind love. Unfortunately, although Alan goes against Liz's opinion once, they're all still blindly in love with her even after they found out that Alicia was ordered to guide Liz.

Jukki, Neyva, Tiis_Ganda and 23 others like this.
  17. OtomeAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    As @Lizzzzzzz stated above we’ve just arrived at the reveal to the [idiot] crew that Alicia isn’t a villain.
    They’re under the heroine spell (perhaps literally because Liz is suspected to have fascination magic) and I think glasses idiot accuses the reveal to be some sort of ruse by Alicia. They have a bunch of rude a— opinions about how they think Alicia is bad. (I think it’s in a previous one of my posts here) They aren’t apologizing and they’re still the Liz crew.

The story moves slowly and I’ve decided to drop it for the sake of my own sanity. The story isn’t even concerned about the idiots or some sort of redemption arc rn because they’ve moved onto a dang ship/foreign affairs arc now.

Jukki, Aj90, its0k and 26 others like this.
  18. juanexbi

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did that happen?

19. Lizzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens in chapter 231-232

yukihibari, Peerly, bochucha and 4 others like this.
  20. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least the crown prince has brains for ones and actually stands by the MC side. I would love to see the fascination magic wearing out and then the idiot brothers realising just how shitty they were. And Alicia not forgiving them ahajajaj