Spoiler I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 6, 2020.

1. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just...​
    1. Give the MC a white half mask to cover that eye she gave up
    2. While she's in "exile", have her meet a handsome, redhead mercenary that will follow her hell and high water
    3. Award her a duchess title, duchy, new family name, and new noble house when she gets back
    4. Give her the responsibility of being the sword and shield of the kingdom and
    5. Let her bloom into one of the driving forces of the kingdom and behind the throne.
    That way, she can one day marry that mercenary, have two accomplished sons, and one day adopt a silver-haired, purple-eyed, abused noble child in order show her what actual love and family are. And hopefully, said silver-haired babu (whose powers manifest best through darkness) will supersede Liz as the Saintess. Don't need THAT anymore.​

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    Bimbum, ReaderEli, Jukki and 44 others like this.
  2. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol

3. Luna_ach23

Luna_ach23 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER
    so when the MC got exiled. She fight with lion to save someone. And the audience are badmouthing her because she is only 15 years old. After the fight king in that place notice her. And make her to be knight for the second prince name Victor. In that place there is no magic but Alicia Grandpa and two other grandpa that i forget who(Maybe Finn and Eric) was in there too. The second prince is chasing the throne. So that is why he do expedition with Alicia and other knight.

Alicia already 16 years old too. Oh yeah Victor know that Alicia is woman. When Alicia got exiled she changed her name and her clothes like a boy. Victor know Alicia real name but doesn't know she full name. When the expedition in the second quest, Alicia and Victor became a group to split with the others. They have to find the fairy of water or what the name is.

And when they find Alicia must do her magic to make help Victor. Because the lake (to caught the fairy in the middle) have some magic and Victor have a little or maybe doesn't have magic. Alicia magic is very strong even the fairy said so.

Oh for the idiots brothers plus Eric and Galye. They got brainwash by Heroine magic. It's like brainwashing magic but it's not like that. Just kinda look like brainwashing magic. The Heroine doesn't about her magic either. She is really naive and stupid.

Even she said that she will fight everyone if there is a war! How stupid she is!

and sorry if my english is wrong because i'm Indonesian.

4. Jessicawu24

Jessicawu24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when does this whole thing start and end cause I think I’ll stop reading once I reach that point and continue once it’s all done.

5. Aymee

Aymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DITOEFV ?

mysticalavalon and Sabruness like this.
  6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this thread dead or what?
    What happened in the end? What about the idiot brothers, heroine and her minions? Are they dead meat yet?

7. Tictacs

Tictacs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thread might just be a bit slow since the latest chapter updated two months ago and from what I can quickly gather through mtl, Luna_ach23's spoiler about the water fairy seems to be still a thing as of chapter 255.
    I only jumped into ch255 and went backwards but I guess the only thing to add on to the spoiler from before is that when they try to approach the sleeping water fairy, they woke it up and it's kind of mad with it's place being messed with. Mc having more magic power than Victor seems to be the only one of the two who can speak and understand her and during their conversation I think the fairy mentions something along the lines that if she's the saint, she could easily get help from other fairies but this just confuses mc since she's the villainess and the saint should be elsewhere but they become more concerned with the place being flooded but with mc trying to hide their magic, the fairy quickly understands and tries to help them out.

8. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu! I just wanted the downfall of that so called heroine, her minions and the idiots. My heart will be at ease then -_-

9. Marichi

Marichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel will probably make me die out of anxiety. I just want all those bastards to die of regret to make up with my anxiety. Also fck the king.

Does anyone know the ending of this novel? What will happen? I really need to know.

bleedingliar24, Peerly, Amy_ and 10 others like this.
  10. Vitz23

Vitz23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen comments that talks about 230 nth chapter. Can someone please tell me how or where to read more chapters?
    I have read until 85 however that’s it, I am unable to find more chapter than that.

creamysoda16 and syofiaa like this.
  11. Lizzzzzzz

Lizzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find the raws on syosetsu and use the google browser to translate the raws to English. The grammar isn’t the best but you can get the jist of what is happening

mysticalavalon and AnnHime like this.
  12. Tictacs

Tictacs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webnovel for the series has not been updated for awhile and seems to still be at ch255 so perhaps the writer is more focused on the LN releases so for those looking for spoilers you may be out of luck unless there was more between that wasn't mentioned here/new stuff that may be LN or comic release only which can happen sometimes

Ceilo27 and IsaacaHawke like this.
  13. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl is garbled, please keep this in mind if this comes out confusing.

Alicia ends up saving someone named Victor. I guess he's a prince.

Both went through some sort of trial and Alicia saves his life. She ends up passing out from exhaustion after getting asked the "why did you save me?" question.

The next two chapters are victor arguing with his allies/men. They discuss the fact Alicia is in fact a girl. One of the guys teases the prince? About liking her which he flatly denies.

Apparently he likes developed women with long hair and womanly attributes. Not tomboys like Alicia??

The chapters were short.

14. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    POV 11yrs old Jill from the poverty stricken village

Duke is there to relocate the village due to military and war reasons.

Throughout these chapters he has to try to convince these people to trust him and follow him. Because they had essentially been abandoned until Alicia came along, none of them are willing to follow the fools who banished their hero and savior.

Duke frankly admits that he's moving them is because/for Alicia. And that his loyalty is to her.

This admission sways the people enough they are willing to move out of the area that Alicia had been protecting.

15. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Cont' Jill POV

Jill is approached by Liz not too long after the villagers are moved.

Liz tries to manipulate Jill who not only distrusts her but also blames her for her role in Alicia's banishment.

Some of Liz's lines are:
    • "I will improve my magic and make your poor village a good village."
    • "Make it a bright place full of smiles."
    • "I don't want anyone to suffer, i want to create a village where my heart is purified."
    • "You know the value of happiness because you've suffered."
    After the last one, Jill fires back, "Do you really have the courage to go into the village that is said to have the most crime?"

Liz: "huh?"

Jill: "If you really want our happiness, you can afford that right?"

Liz: "But I'm still immature..."

Jill: "That's what I'd do (*like Alicia)...It's all your ego. Why don't you go to the poor villagers and ask directly what they want?"

Jill continues her attack, "well, that doesn't matter now."

After a looooong pause:
    Liz: "...what do you mean? Is it (the village) gone?"

Jill: "that's right, so don't worry about it anymore, your burden is gone."

Jill is wondering why Liz is so interested in them anyways. Because other than spouting idealistic notions, Liz has had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Then the conversation changes direction...

Liz: "hey Jill, can you help me study?"

Jill despising her even more, "What do I get in return?" (*I'm younger than you, what do you need me for?)

Liz: "Jill doesn't have the strength to heal her broken heart. But I want to know more about you."

Jill gave up the conversation for a loss, but why can't she move her legs? Why is she feeling comfortable around this girl?

'What the hell?! Even though it's my body, why can't I control myself?'

"Jill!"

Jill immediately feels lighter after hearing Duke's voice. After there is a short exchange where Liz tries to coerce Jill into helping her study (or simply spending more time with her) in a "don't you remember what you agreed to?" sort of way.

Jill, protected by Duke, cuts her off saying, "I didn't agree to anything, I'm not telling you anything."

They argue, but Liz eventually gets her way.

After she leaves, Duke warns Jill, "You shouldn't be alone with her."

"Why?"

"Because you don't have magic, Jill. You can't resist her."

"Huh, I guess I've always been unconsciously protected by Alicia's magic until now."

Later in Jill's room Albert pays her a visit. Jill hated Albert, so much so she speculates that he was threatened to come talk to her.

Jill: "What? (Do you want?)"

Albert: "I'm sorry!"

Jill: "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

Albert: "Yeah, but you probably have a grudge about it (Alicia's situation)."

They exchange a few more sentiments.

Albert: "I used to love Liz and that everyone else was wrong. But you and Alicia denied everything that was said. I still don't know why I was so upset."

Jill: "When you believe in something you're biased. For you Liz was everything, for me Alicia was everything."

Quite frankly Liz is giving me the creeps. Her manipulative skills are on Yuri's level (Accomplishment of the Duke's Daughter).

All throughout Jill's POV, she alludes to Liz's possible passive fascination magic. There isn't enough evidence to convict her, but enough people are suspicious of her that they are on guard.

*Quite honestly I think she knows exactly what she is doing. During the entire random conversation with Jill, Liz was trying to influence the kid... at this point it wouldn't surprise me if she was an implanted spy (*like Yuri) and trying to sabotage the country's military efforts.​

Jill's gender??? The Mtl uses a female pronoun, so it there is any confusion that's where i got it from.

Duke (ML-CP) is near becoming hostile towards her. He can magically repel her and is on guard around her.

Unfortunately he isn't strong enough politically (yet), his country is on the verge of war, he has this idealistic twitter feed chirping non-stop and lecturing in a morally superior fashion, and the girl he admires (and probably wants to marry) out doing who knows what.

During this entire section, I get the feeling that he (Duke) is working towards making the country safe for MC to return to.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  16. punan

punan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's gilles in manga who is a boy, jill is a girl, she's not appear yet in manga

bochucha, Dayang_Dyan and rock.doll like this.
  17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH... :cookie: OK, thank you for letting me know! :blobnom:

mysticalavalon likes this.
  18. Lizzzzzzz

Lizzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jill is Gilles but the mtl translates it like that. There are girls that came into the story but they’re not named Jill.

19. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Straight from the MTL...mostly. If it sounds weird it's because I couldn't make heads or tails of the sentence.

"Jill (*Giles...whoever you are kid!) is very fond of Alicia." Albert's voice was as gentle as I've ever heard. "And you often make clever statements that I can't imagine from your appearance .... Like Alicia."

It was the best compliment to me! It's a great honor to be told that I'm similar to Alicia. And by her real brother

"I don't think she will forgive me for the rest of my life."

What a lonely look!

Besides, Alicia has no grudge against Albert. She liked her brother even when he had sided with Liz.

"... Does Albert like Alicia?"

At my question he took a breath and then opened his mouth with a soft expression.
    "She's always been dear to me."

"It's okay of you think that."

There were many things, but I couldn't blame him... I'm also rounded. Is it old?

A thought flashed through my memory, "Oh, that's right!"

"What is it?"

"I'm getting older. I'll be twelve the day after tomorrow."

"Eh !? It must be celebrated grandly. What do you want? What do you like?"

I thought I was getting closer to Albert, but suddenly I was too nervous, right? Well, that's fine.

"I mean, I'm twelve years old. I'm still a child."

Child. I'm not a child. Actually I'm a fairly independent and mature, like most adults. I'm more grounded than most people.

I tried to say it back, but at that moment he looked straight into my eyes and said, "It's okay to spoiled."

I thought he was only sympathyzing, but the deep purple eyes seemed to really care orf me. I wonder if that's a true brother's constitution?

"Then I want a new herbal book."

"Do you get it."

"Magnifying glass too."

"It's a wish list that doesn't seem to be twelve years old."

"I want to drink alcohol."

"You have to be a little older."

I never thought I would ask Albert for so many things.

An adult who can be spoiled is probably someone like him. I have never had such an existence. Not even Duke, Alicia, or even Jichan.

A person who can expose his childhood.

"Jill, children can be childish. It's something that adults can enjoy."

Albert gives me warmth. How comforting!

"I want to eat the apple pie that comes out occasionally."

"Oh, let's make a lot."

"I have no physical strength and no sword skills, but I want a small sword."

"Let's make it by a first-class craftsman"

Exhale all your thoughts. I never thought he would look like this.

"And I want to meet Alicia"

My voice quivered a little.

I didn't say much and I thought it was something I shouldn't say.

There is no time when she leaves this country and doesn't think about it. Alicia, who was always next to me, suddenly disappeared. I'm not in a hut like before. I've gone out of my reach.

Even if you say that you want to meet, it only annoys the people around you. That's why I desperately killed my feelings ...

I wonder why I feel more and more in front of Albert.

"I also want to meet Alicia."

He muttered quietly and gently stroked my head.