Spoiler I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 6, 2020.

1. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh thanks!!!!! u guys saved me from reading this!!!!! i love villainess story plots but jnovels abt villainess just kept on repeating annoying as hell

2. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh i like how stupid those clown for following the heroine.
    everybody like a sweet promise right? her mouth is full of sweets (read: nonsense):blobmelt:
    im curious about the ending....

StrawberryShin likes this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In most of these villainess stories, the heroine's reverse harem's stupidity only really makes sense if they some form of puppet, and being manipulated by conditioning, narcotics, or magic. Possibly with heroine inadvertently becoming the new puppet master replacing whoever was manipulating them before.

yerisegg, Dayang_Dyan and Blablasimp like this.
  4. Lilianstar

Lilianstar Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with you, plus doesn't seem like these games are teaching people that's it's ok to cheat as long as it's in the name of love. I mean serially the heroine is fliting with someone else's fiancé during the own game then acts pitiful when the Villainess scolds or acts out in response to her own behavior. To be truthful I feel sorry for the Villainess who gave her heart to her fiancé only to have them rip it out of her chest by not only cheating on her but also taking everything she values away from her over a few mean words or cruel acts when in realty she was but a teenager misguided by jealousy. The only time I believe that it was called for was when the Villainess tries to kill the Heroine.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  5. happysloth1212

happysloth1212 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler: its about why the MC got deported to another country

alicia was curious about the Assassin(?) that was sent to school, after a through investigation by Mel(Duke's subordinate) they find that the assassin was sent from the neighbouring country.

alicia wanted to go to the country and check out the truth herself...
    Duke noticed this and faked memory loss and banished her for her rude conduct towards the prince( or someting else idk)

when alicia was on her way to the neighbouring country duke rushed towards alicia and kisses her and says he will get her back no matter what UwU :blobmelt::blobmelt::aww::aww:

if i was wrong plz tell me:blobsweat::blobsweat:

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4006fe/

you can read the novel raws here

6. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read the chapters ahead? Really, I stop reading cause it confuses me and the plots getting boring. So I wanna know when alicia will proven innocent? What happen to the idiot heroine?

Haiting1536 and bleedingliar24 like this.
  7. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read around 322, and it seem that Liz charm magic was exposed.

Duke tell Liz that she been unconsciously using fascinating magic(that what it call in the raw) on most of the students plus some capture targets. Basically a type of magic that will make people love Liz. Liz said she didn’t use that magic since duke wasn’t attracted to her which he explained it doesn’t work on people with strong magic and conviction.
    And than Liz proceed to confess to Duke saying why Duke doesn’t love her if she had fascinating magic. She ... seem to not have listened to Duke explanation clearly before since Duke clearly have strong magic and is in love with Alicia. Duke said sorry and Liz was in tear and ask will he love her if she met Alicia earlier (I am a bit confused on what she mean) Anyway the Duke said he will still love Alicia. The rest of ch 319 is talking about Liz being a girl in love and a normal girl who is was getting pressure. Liz said that she love the Duke even if he is not a prince as she is happy as a commoner. She said she is greedy as wanted to be the Duke wife and make the world peaceful . She start to show her true intentions as She said she was jealous of Alicia who the Duke loves so she thought she would be the opposite of her and that she never wanted to be friends with her. She said she was just the baker daughter and people never tell her the rules.

And well, Jill thought that Alicia herself already taught Liz rules of the aristocrats and if she want to know she should just learn it herself. He thought Liz is rather lucky considering that aristocratic treat her quite well. Eric, a capture target who when to the room together with Liz woke up since he fainted when Mel made him sleep. Seem like the fascinating magic was dispel on him. Seem like Eric like Liz because of the fascinating magic and Eric said he doesn’t feel anything toward Liz. Just a while ago Eric was crazy about Liz and he seem to cool down now . Liz was in tear and try to have him say something. Eric said that doesn’t disagree with Alicia words and opinions and calmly said that Liz was alway thinking of herself and didn’t know why he even like her. Jill said Alicia was a villain for you, but she did her justice and reformed at the same time and Liz cry and said at the end “ I'm tired. Hey, please ... Someone help me."“

I was reading the raw so it might be confusing.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing spoilers with us! Purrrrrfection! :blob_coffee:

If you can and have time, please share more, will be much appreciated! :blobnom: Really interesting how the rest will react after this fascination charm wears down on toher people and capture targets. Duke is really an awesome ML. :blobcatblush:

9. Terbutalyn

Terbutalyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alicia is a saint too.

10. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take note its actually a game centered on the Heroine. Even before MC reincarnated in that world, she was already exasperated by heroine and loved the villainess.

I think for someone to end up loving the villainess more than heroine or side characters, it tells u how dumb everyone was in the game. That's to be expected.

I hope it doesn't become another ditch like "I won't bother you again"

11. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg really??? will it be known that she's a saintess too??? then that means that ML can be engaged with her again right? I need spoilers on that ಥ‿ಥ

12. Terbutalyn

Terbutalyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince is a miracle. He's birthed with a blue flower. The MC, with a black flower. And the other girl Liz, with the other flower (white or gold) I forgot. So it became unbalanced as there is 2 saints in one country that is why every scenarios are on Liz's favor (aside from her unknowingly brainwashing everyone).
    And with everything the MC accomplished, the other MLs promote Alicia to be a saint too (without Alicia's knowledge) and was then approved by the King.

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious about Alicia being a saintess and about her engagement to Duke sama too...
    I wonder how people reacted to those news and how Alicia is taking everything.

14. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading and in the chapter 345 grandpa Will is sick with spot desea, but is he going to die?? Because Alicia is going to get the flower and duplicate it with magic right, so is it possible that he isn't going to die??
    I don't want grandpa Will to die he's so nice caring and kind, he can't die , he's one of my favorites characters

15. spica moore

spica moore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They appointed her? But did they feel guilty after the brainwashing was off? Especially the two brothers? And what did they do to liz?

16. AikawaHikari

AikawaHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of course they feel guilty, they want to apologize even when they think Alicia Will never forgive them, but Duke and Henry tell them that Alicia never hated any of them(Albert is the first that comes to his sense and he apologize to Henry and Jill because he realize he was wrong)

Liz hates Alicia but she also admires her, she decided to spread the truth that she unconsciously brainwashed almost everyone, she got the courage to do that because Alicia has the courage to be hated by everyone and she want to be strong like Alicia.
    There are people who are confused, there are people who hate Liz, but there are also people who are still loyal to Liz

17. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel successfully trampled with my nerves and striked my blood pressure , good job author sama :blobmelt:

18. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it took chapter 300+ and make Alicia life like that! Lol i think idc about the guilty feelings stuff, What punishment she got?

19. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow,what happened?Im behind in the chapters.

Haiting1536 likes this.