Spoiler I'll have my seatmate beat you

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dj2203, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Poor little top student was bullied by his school, so he transferred from an elite high school to an ordinary school.
    School tyrant · 1.9 meters · no one dare to provoke · Brother Zhan: I cover this little brother.
    Poor little · 1.7 meters · Gu Qinan: Zhan Ge is just a child. He’s poor, weak, helpless, kind and soft(hearted), I need to love him well.
    Everyone: ???
    Class teacher: Zhan Ming, what kind of score is this?!
    Zhan Ming: I’ll have my seatmate teach me.
    Former classmates: Gu Qinan, don’t think we won’t be able to find you just because you transferred.
    Gu Qinan: I’ll have my seatmate beat you.

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ill-have-my-seatmate-beat-you/

God, I really loved this novel but found there was no spoiler page for it, so I created one... I just loved the couple in this novel, especially how they made each other better

Sisithatlikestoread likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i'm reading this novel rn and i'm at chapter 41. Can someone spoil it to me at what exact chapters they realize their liking the other??? And the chapter where they confess and get together! Pretty please!!

4. writtenforcup

writtenforcup i wanna fffff

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe it was chapter 55? i may be wrong though... it's been a few weeks since i finished it