Spoiler I'll Just Live On As A Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Does that mean after she reincarnated again back to modern times and meets the ML again that after she dies in that life he will continue to be a demon forever and she will pass away again :blobsad: and they won’t ever meet again :blob_teary:

2. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I find the translation for this novel? Can you please give me the link?

By.Eve likes this.
  3. EthereaL27

EthereaL27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone for the spoilers:aww: I want to read the novel now can anyone give me the links :blob_plusone:

By.Eve likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    BOO. I think this translator got a copyright strike. The link to the wattapd has been erased.

kaedeyuuki, By.Eve, ErryChu and 4 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    is it using the same title on google play? i went looking for it

By.Eve and Assassin997 like this.
  6. xViolet

xViolet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To find the book on Google Play, you will have to use the Korean title of the book, which is "그냥 악역으로 살겠습니다".
    There are quite a few Korean novels available to purchase (and some with the first volume free) on Google Play, but it can be a hassle to search for unless you have a specific book you are trying to find. :sweating_profusely:

kaedeyuuki, By.Eve, TyShaye and 5 others like this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    aw... i thought it would be an already translated book that we could purchase. with the way things are going that's going to be the case.

By.Eve likes this.
  8. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a pickup thread since it’s been around 3 months, let’s hope it gets picked up sometime cause I really loved the story

9. Adqui

Adqui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems it is also on goodreads? Someone could tell me more about that?

By.Eve and Aj90 like this.
  10. Laventira

Laventira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 8 ebooks in total on Google Play Store. I can buy them, but I dont know Korean language so there's no use

11. Laventira

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured out how to google translate using images so I bought the second volume. The translations are not really accurate since it's google translate but still understandable.
    Just in case people want to know the continuation because the translator stopped updating,I'll just summarize what I read regularly here.
    Since Evesria got a holy sword,she decided to learn swordmanship (alongside Lionel) with the advices from Jupiter(the holy sword). But after 15 days of training,there was no sign of improvement with her skills, making her very frustrated because even Lionel have gotten better.Evesria sat at the corner of the training area while watching Lionel. Then, three knights approached her warily. They are the same knights who tried to save her from the wyvern king back in the Black Forest during subjugation. They introduced themselves before asking her to help them with their training. They said Lionel boasted to them that Lady Evesria is a master at swordmanship and all her advices had helped him improve (it was actually Jupiter). Evesria couldn't tell them about that so she reluctantly agreed . From that day onwards,Evesria became the knights instructor. Jupiter observed the knights and inform her and she would tell the knight.
    One day, Evesria sitting on a shade of a tree
    while watching the knights, a knight came to her and ask a question,and she deliver Jupiter's advice through her mouth. The knights brightened up and thanked her vigorously before leaving. Evesria feels frustrated because she was the one with the holy sword but the knights got the benefits while she got nothing. Harry sitting next to her ( in a form of a dog of course ) said " I told you you don't need a holy sword. Sell it right away " lmaoo She asked if he knew that she doesn't have a talent in swordsmanship and he said just by looking at her wrist he could tell she doesn't.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    You are a freaking LEGEND. thanks for the new spoilers!

13. teirrai

teirrai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

By.Eve, CreamcheeseCake and Laventira like this.
  14. Laventira

Reading List:
    Link
    While the training was in progress, Duke Oberon arrived. He looks just like her. Brown reddish hair,pale skin and green eyes. As the duke approached her, Harry asked [ Is that your father? What happened?] Because the duke expression looks so cold. Jupiter said it was as if he's looking at an enemy. Even in the original novel, Evesria and her father doesn't have a good relationship and she didn't have any long memories with the duke because she possessed Evesria's body a few days before being banished to Erell. She greeted him like a polite daughter with a smile and his face hardened when he saw her smile
    Duke Oberon visited due to Evesria's letter about the blue crystal (in the original novel, he never came to Erell) Evesria told him about the dwarf who discovered about it (Rafashe) and guided him to Rafashe's studio . On their way, the Duke said " I heard you do a lot of works here "
    Evesria was surprised to hear that because she didn't mention anything about her work other than the bluestone in the letter she sent him.
    " You know how I'm doing here? "
    " The Baron writes regularly " he said. She went to Erell for the accident she caused,so it was natural for her to be surveiled. But then Duke Oberon turned away his head and spoke ".... Because you never send any letter " ( LMAO MAYBE HE WAITED FOR HIS DAUGHTER'S LETTER THE WHOLE TIME )
    Evesria replied " I was kicked out to Erell because of the accident I caused. It's natural to watch my every move."
    The Duke frowned at her words as if displeased. " Kicked out? Watch?"
    She quickly said " I'm sorry if I spoke too comfortably to you "
    " No not that "
    " Then... I'm sorry if I make you upset."
    The Duke's face looks even more dreadful. He continued to say that he's not angry or anything but Evesria still think he's angry so she shut her mouth.

I'll continue later my hand hurts lol

Am_elf, babayagu, Bella94 and 112 others like this.
  15. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you

16. Laventira

Reading List:
    Link
    They arrived at Rafashe's studio. After a few introductions, Duke Oberon took out the blue crystal that Evesria sent him and asked " Did you make this " . Rafashe proclaimed that she just hardened the sap of the iron trees without any process. He believed her right away because dwarves does not have greed so there's no reason for her to lie. Duke Oberon asked why she told him this precious information and what if he use it in bad way. Rafashe replied that dwarves does not care about humans business but more importantly, she and all the dwarves in the village trust Evesria (and so is her father).

The Duke was astonished because the Evesria that he know is not the type to put your trust in. He asked " why would you trust her " and Rafashe almost revealed of how Evesria became the owner of the holy sword but Evesria managed to interrupt and instead claimed she passed a certain test. So basically, with all the iron trees in Erell , they can produce a lot of blue crystal and they'll be able to make money and improve the Erell's estate (and the citizen). Duke Oberon commented that Evesria is quite attached to Erell and she said Erell is a good place to live(she wanted to live in Erell her whole life) .He mentioned how the story of the wyvern knights spread in the capital.

" You're an Oberon as well. Keep growing stronger so people won't trample on you. Make your own foundation and return to the capital with your new strength " he said . Evesria was dumbfounded because she never intended to go back to that hell. She'd rather stay in the quiet and peaceful Erell. The chilly weather is not a problem anymore since she have Harry.
    Duke Oberon was angry towards the crown prince Cassian for choosing other woman over his daughter and thinking of how to defeat him.
    AND DUKE OBERON APPOINTED EVESRIA AS THE NEW LORD OF ERELL JAHSHSHSHSHHHSH
    She tried to decline the position but there's no way to stop the Duke.

He told her that even if she dont do all this ( he thought she's strengthening herself to go back)
    hes actually going to look for a way to bring her back to the capital because he want to hold a grand birthday celebration for his daughter (AWWW) and the only reason he sent her to Erell was to protect her from the nobles in the capital.
    Duke Oberon is actually a very affectionate father. He's just not good at expressing emotion. He would like to talk to her more, but he went to Erell in tight schedule ( MUST BE CAUSE SHE SENT THAT ONE LETTER HE WAITED FOR). He left right away, didn't even get the chance to sit lol.

He actually went to Erell to check on Evesria,using the letter and the blue crystal as an excuse(AWWW). Evesria was a little sad because the original Evesria thought the Duke doesn't like his daughter because he never visited and eventually committed suicide (OOH-).She was so convinced that she would never be able to return to the capital and live a splendid life again. If she had known that it her father was doing his best to bring her back she wouldn't have done the extreme choice ( SO SAD ).
    As she watched the carriage leave,her heart ached as if the original Evesria was reacting instinctively.
    Shortly after , Baron Insentia started teaching her on ruling over Erell.

Sorry for the messy grammar skksks

Am_elf, babayagu, Cynge42 and 114 others like this.
  17. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You be the bomb!
    Many, many thanks

By.Eve, TyShaye, ayiyin and 2 others like this.
  18. Laventira

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually, the documents she need to reviews as the estate lord piled up and her living room became her unofficial office. Harry, in humanoid form was walking around while complaining that the room reeks of damp papers smell and he doesn't like it. Evesria quickly snatched back the paper that Harry folded into a plane origami (lol).
    " I don't understand why are you doing this. you just have to kill the people who made you do all this complicated and bothersome things, right? How comfortable and simple is it? You don't have the suffer like this, Eve . " -Harry. It was indeed the mindset of a demon.
    " All this happening to me originated from the Crown prince. If we kill him, it will be considered as treason. " -Evesria.
    " Then kill the crown prince. Who cares about treason. Just kill everyone in the way. " -Harry.
    " Then the world will accuse me as a crazy killer "-Evesria.
    " Then you can kill all those who said that." - Harry.
    " Harry, if we kill everyone, there will be no one left. " -Harry.
    " What do you mean?" Harry threw the paper plane and approached her . " Contractor,your faithful dog,this Theoharis will remain right next to you. " He smiled brightly but she wasn't fazed at all.
    She said she's not interested in a world where only her and Harry exist. He grunted "Why do you hate being with me" She said " because if there's no one else to kill, you are going to eat me. I don't want to be eaten by a demon ."
    Harry retorted " Hey, I told you it was a misunderstanding! I wasn't trying to eat you! All we want is pleasure, excitement! " He looked away and grumbled she was being unfair.
    "A while ago,you tried to eat me.You bit me." Evesria stated. (LMFAO I REMEMBER THAT SCENE EHEHEHEHEHE)
    " That's...! "
    " That's? "
    Staring at her calm eyes, Harry shut his mouth, speechless. He got very flustered that his ears were glowing red. He buried his face on the desk and groaned
    " That's it!" He looked up to look at her and not just his ears,but his whole face turned as red as his eyes. But dense as she is, she yelled " That's what!? What's with that!?"

Is this even a summary anymore lmao
    Should I post a more detailed one on a website

19. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Laventira You’re so awesome! Thank you so much for the spoilers. I really like this story, but couldn’t continue reading the translations coz they had to take them down. This answers so many questions.

Feel free to make a spoiler blog. I’d gladly follow your blog. :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. Laventira

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021