Spoiler I'll throw it away before I die/죽기 전에 버리겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by eggbrandy, Dec 8, 2021.

1. eggbrandy

eggbrandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: I'll throw it away before I die
    Raw title: 죽기 전에 버리겠습니다
    Link to official raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=58386419
    Synopsis:
    Ibelin, the illegitimate child of Athanasius, one of the four Dukes of the Empire.
    For her, marriage with Mikhail, the wealthiest man in the empire, was not a political marriage, but a refuge and the beginning of a happy life.

"No way, do you really believe that I have feelings for you?"

However, Mikhail's cold words on their first night shattered her rosy future.

'As long as I live there will come a good day.’

That's how I endured three years.
    But...

"It'll be three years at the longest."

And Ibelin is pregnant by a man who doesn't love her.

"……Let's get divorced."

In the end, she broke up with her cold-hearted husband.
    He won't be sad if she dies anyway...…
    Because he is a man who wouldn't blink an eye.

But why...….

"Bel... It's too painful for me."

Why is that man clinging to her like this?
    And her husband looks like he is in pain.

……My husband, who I met again after three years, is in a little strange state.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  3. eggbrandy

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of first 5 chapters: Ibelin is an illegitimate child of Athanasius, one of the four Dukes of the Empire. Athanasius can control water and children usually show the signs of the power at the age of 10, but Ibelin had no abilities till she turned 15. (and looks like she is powerless) Also, other ducal families are in control of fire, air and earth. Ibelin was living in wealth but no one paid any attention to her so she has no attachments to her family, so when her dad appointed Mikhail Rochester as her groom, she was happy, because he matched her well and she thought that there would be no worse place than her family. Mikhail is only a viscount and the son of an illegitimate child, but he is the richest man in the Empire and has handsome face. They went together at some parties and he was all gentleman, and although he was short of time as a businessman, he still showed small signs of care to Ibelin. But once they married, he turned indifferent and cold, and while Ibelin was waiting him in the bedroom at their first night, he came late and left almost immediately. When she stopped him, he said that he has no feelings for her and that the condition for their marriage was for him to invest in the diamond mine, and a large sum at that (it's said you can buy a small country with such money). On the day of the marriage it turned out that it was ice with a little mana in it, not diamonds, so he lost that money. So he is like 'sleeping with you is equal to sleeping with an enemy'.
    Later he appointed his sister, Siena, in charge of managing the mansion, saying that he already lost the money to Ibelin's family so he would be a fool to keep putting money in her hands. Siena started to harass Ibelin, and servants followed the suite. At first Siena was careful because she was afraid of Athanasius family, but as Ibelin had no contact with them, she eventually turned her life in hell. Like servants were giving her a leftovers or cold food, ice water for washing up, no firewood to heat the room (Ibelin even asked them to burn fallen leaves).
    Mikhail was always in business trips and stopped at the mansion once in a half a year for three-five days. They sometimes visited banquets but he always finished his meal quickly and stood up, leaving her alone.
    So three years passed like that (Ibelin had suicidal thoughts, but had no courage to try killing herself, so she just gave up on her life), and at Ibelin birthday he didn't congratulate her, and Siena threw a party (saying the party costed them a lot so living expenses will be reduced even more), and servant bought new ridiculous dresses and accessories that didn't match together or were too revealing. They also burned her old everyday dresses (under the excuse of heating the room). Servants were openly gossiping around her and guests at the party were no better.
    At the next day Ibelin threw up a leftover fish a maid brought as her breakfast, and after that she went to the nearby doctor and turns out she is two month pregnant and has rare disease. She has 3 years at the longest and having a child with shorten this period a lot. It's possible to cure it, but the cost is high (you can buy a mansion at the capital with such money) and she has no personal income and can't ask her family or Mikhail as he already lost a fortune for her.
    We also got Mikhail POV, he is working day and night with a little sleep, he says it's to cover the loss from diamond mines, but it was like 10% of his wealth and he recovered it already. Also a little bit of his background, he worked as a sailor at the age of 14.
    Mikhail sends a lot of gifts to Ibelin, but she not even once thanked him or wore any of the gifts. He thinks she shares it with Athanasius, but still sends her gifts. Apparently, he suspected that someone may be stealing it midway, but her maid confirmed that she receives it all and for every gift he receives a confirmation of receipt with her seal. He thinks that no one would dare to steal the seal of madam Rochester so lets it go. So this time he prepared green diamond necklace, the color of Ibelin eyes. He thinks how it would match her, and feels bitter at the thought that she can pass it to Athanasius too.
    One night Ibelin came to Mikhail to get a divorce, she even prepared divorce papers, he is bewildered and angry, asks why, she than says because she is feeling terrible living here and he is always cold to her. He reminds her that he payed a price for her so she is his, and he will not divorce her. Than she brings in her last card, saying that she is pregnant.

Looks like it's a classic story of miscommunication between a couple who are secretly (or at one point of time were) at love with each other

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  4. Shitai

Shitai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dig it. Would love more spoilers or a small to a translation.

5. eggbrandy

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 6 - Embarrassed Mikhail asks if the child is the reason Ibelin wants a divorce, she confirms, saying that he doesn't like children so she will divorce him. She doesn't even need an alimony from him. He then threatens her to abort a child and leaves the mansion. Ibelin is in denial, resents herself for making a child with such a scary man that can dispose his own child like some trash. She remembers her mother. She was kicked from family before Ibelin was born, and than lived in a village, often drank, and sometimes raised a hand on Ibelin. Afterwards she would always cry and hug Ibelin. Then eventually her mother got hit by a carriage and died while protecting Ibelin. At her funeral she first saw her dad, Duke Athanasius. So Ibelin cries and apologizes to a baby and promises that she will protect it no matter what, although she can't guarantee beautiful dresses or a nice house. She also says that even if she will be like her own mother, at least she will never hit her child. So she decides to abandon Mikhail and leave the mansion to have a child, even if all she has is 3 years...

Also, Ibelin and Mikhail slept together only once. Before Ibelin tried to make him stay with her at night, because even in arranged marriages children were always a priority, but he said he is not a breeding stallion and ridiculed her that she is willing to give her body to a husband she barely knows. She understood it as him not wanting a child from her, as he values money the most and if he has a child from a woman who devalues it, he will have to leave all his money as an inheritance and it will be a waste. But two month before the novel started, she came to him at night when he was drunk and suggested to have one night together and then she won't bring the topic again, and he agreed to it.

6. Pipi1989

Pipi1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so did he not notice that she was being mistreated for years?

7. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The link of official raw has a lot of chapters already but just five free chapters:blob_tilt:
    Camping for more spoilers:blob_plusone:

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  8. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably not.
    Misunderstandings are the best excuse for these type of novels.
    And he will later be forgiven for all his ignorance by the pretense of a misunderstanding.
    FL seems like a pushover too, sadly. I hope she will at least give him more of a fight before crawling back to him at the end of the novel.
    On the best case scenario, she finds another good man 2nd ML and remarries but it rarely ever happens, especially when the child's father is the trash ML.
    But I still find myself reading these type of novels, believing in that 0.1% chance of the FL being strong enough to take care of herself and child alone or just finding a better understanding man to be her pillar of support. :blobconfounded:

9. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never once in the 3 years marriage he went to her room. He too abused her emotionally if not physically while his sister, the servants actually abused her emotionally and physically like a dog. The MC has to stayed in a cold room, bathed with cold water, eat rotten food, wear old clothes because they burned all her clothes... the list of abuse went on. And the oh so cold hearted husband just only worried about his money and always said mean words. It’s just a trash novel

10. Shitai

Shitai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw that, I want her to die. I want the child to be picked up by nice family. I then want the ML to suffer realizing MCs illness and misunderstanding that their child died on the streets. Then drunk in his anguish to punish the maids and sister. He never knows of his kids fate who lives a good life ignorant of their past.

11. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers,Please spoil more .
    ML kinda remind me of Kyle (please divorce me) and that ML of “my husband went mad after I died “
    (Sorry can’t remember the names)
    Anyway here we go another trash ML!! How the hell can he ask her to abort!! He should roll in the hell of regret!! Hope the regret arc starts soon

nowaynoway, N3wr, Rin Lee and 2 others like this.
  12. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another summary:
    Source: https://www.joara.com/book/1466552

13. eggbrandy

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the novel was changed for kakao, in joara version Mikhail is denying that they slept together and thinks he in not the father of the child. And in joara version he is way worse than in kakao.

nowaynoway and november27 like this.
  14. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    So there are two versions??

15. eggbrandy

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm understanding correctly, authors post their novels at joara at first, and if kakao page offers a serialization, joara deletes published chapters. And usually for kakao serialization novels are edited and some parts are rewritten.

nowaynoway and november27 like this.
  16. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to read this but saw that it was rated 7.8 on kakaopage which is quite an awful, very bad rating for a novel. Well, the plot is a typical Fl that has been emotionally or physically mistreated by her family and as such, has low self esteem and even lower intellect and is everyones doormat. Ml is... well, practically the same as the others in novels like these, egotistical jerks that emotionally abuse their wives for some reasons. Then you have the divorce, these novels would not be the same if that divorce was not mentioned, then the child and the disease( Wasn't there already a novel with this storyline) and then the running away. I havent read it but I can already predict the plot. Would be best to just reread another novel like this and save my time.

17. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been translated yet?

18. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers. like how he reacts when he realizes she left?

19. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason he misunderstood that the child is another man’s child is because Evelyne’s step brother told Mikhail before the marriage ceremony that she sacrificed herself into marrying him for her family’s sake even though she already had a lover. And the reports of the maids in his mansion that saying that Evelyne always goes out at night, the jewels he gifted him that always ended up being sold, and the yellow flower in the corner of her room (which means farewell and obsession) made him think that her lover asking her to divorce Mikhail. That’s why he thought that she still had an affair in their married life.

20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please

I think this is the 2nd cover
    upload_2022-8-11_16-29-5.jpeg