Picked Up I'll Twist The Neck of a Sweet Dog

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, May 20, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-5-20_18-14-30.jpeg
    Titles: 다정한 개새끼의 목을 비틀겠습니다 , I'll twist the neck of a friendly son of a bitch (MTLd Title), I will twist the neck of a sweet dog (MTLd Title)
    The Novel: No translations available.
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52925711 , https://ridibooks.com/books/809024861
    Author: 꿀끼
    Artist: 에나 (Ena)
    Serialization and Publishers: Kakaopage, RidiBooks, Dong-a
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2019
    Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Shoujo, Regression, Time Travel, Revenge, Regrets, Betrayal, Nobles, European Ambience, Unrequited Love, Love Triangle, Handsome Male Lead
    MTLd Description:
    Chloe Garnetsch, who gave everything for the man she loved, but eventually died miserably.
    Foolish Chloe realized too late.
    She was a bait for a man to throw at the emperor, and a man was a beautiful son of a bitch disguised as tenderness.

"I like you uncle."

Seventeen I was just as young and immature as I could not hide my growing heart.

"I've been in love, for a long time."

My body shuddered at the sight of me looking over my body with my chin on my back, but I plucked up the courage and took a step closer to him.

"Love. You're already that old."

His fingertips swept down my face.
    Despite the unexpected confession, he was overly relaxed and adept.

"I like you too, Chloe. I'm in love.
    How can I not be pleased with you, who will bring me your brother's neck in the future.""

The man I was in love with was so sweet that he was even crueler.

"Give birth to the Emperor's child."

When I opened my eyes again, he looked down at me with a pale face.
    A man who trampled on my love and destroyed me.
    a reason this deserves translation:
    Really interested in how the female lead takes revenge.
    In this story the female lead was raised by the grand duke and loved him, but he used her love and asked her to give birth to the emperor’s child, after she did she was betrayed, the grand duke became the emperor and her child was kidnapped and she died tragically. Then she went back in time before her night with the emperor and she will take revenge on the grand duke who betrayed her and used her, apparently he was regretting. I have a guess that the emperor may be the male lead.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  2. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Briana2108

Briana2108 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa is out today! Go check it! Here is the Manhwa Cover
    [​IMG]

Lovina, Ravenz, BluePoodle and 4 others like this.
  6. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I will be picking up this novel! I will release the chapters by this week. Please keep in mind that I am working on this novel alone (that is, Translating, PRing and QC) please don't pressurise me for faster release since I have recently finished translating 2 Korean novels, I will take few days to get my pace back

If any kind soul is willing to help me in PRing pls do contact me^^ people who have free schedule will be much preferable^^

Thank you

8. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is really interesting… from what I could gather in the twenty chapters released for the manhwa, the female lead fell in “love” with the man that adopted her. Now I use “love” because she had been abused and the first person to reach out with a hand was the manipulative asshole who, despite marrying later to a Marchioness, still played around with her but in front of the wife, he would always pick the wife instead of her first.

So with his grooming of the FL, he wants her to seduce the emperor and give birth to his child and later on kill the emperor (which from what i gather, i think it’ll be him killing and he also promised her something I couldn’t understand) he tells her that the emperor loves beautiful things but he has many beautiful things around him, so he also gets her to learn stuff like piano and etiquette I think.

his plan works and emperor is totally in love with her and they have a child, so later on, when the emperor is trying to capture the Duke (the asshole), the Duke, knowing the emperor loves her, points a sword at her neck and uses the emperor’s affection to get him to surrender.

the fml passes out and wakes up with a bandage around her neck and then the asshole takes her to the dungeons where she sees the emperor battered and then the asshole reveals that the mc was working for him and blah blah and what makes the fml feel the most guilt is the emperor still looks at her with love and is relieved she’s not hurt for real.

then the asshole is crowned emperor and the bitch (the marchioness wife) is queen. asshole won’t let the fml see her child and then there’s a guard guy who’s been nice to her for years (getting strong second male lead vibes from him) takes her to the child, she’s taken away and the guard is captured and the bitch comes in with poison for her to drink because she’s so helpless and the rest is history because she goes back in time.

Now something not depicted in the manhwa and a korean comment i saw is that the asshole finds her body dead and regrets really bad but TOO LATE.

usually, the fml would the “home wrecker” and the trashta in the situation with the emperor, but unlike remarried empress, the emperor can have other wives i think. so it wasn’t super scandalous and we didn’t see much from the queen/main wife in the manhwa so I think she doesn’t care??

i think this novel is on google play but I’m gonna mtl it and read it and maybe will be back for more spoilers.

also for the title, I think it’s something along the lines of “I’ll Twist the Neck of a Sweet Son of a Bitch” twist being like she’ll screw him over figuratively and 개새끼… well the curse word I owe to the kdramas that always use it :blobjoy:

If you don’t mind me asking, which two novels did you finish translating :aww::aww:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    snzzykitten, Lovina, Nefroza and 12 others like this.
  9. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor alr had a wife and she will be home wrecker then they live hapily together??? I understand if she has to be his wife due circumstance, but i hope she will at least know the future and tried to revenge then leave the emperor because he alr had a lot of wives. I dont like the idea of homewrecker

10. Deleted member 294510

Reading List:
    Link
    <Obey Me> and <Kill The Villainess> KTV is yet to be uploaded on my site tho

He didn't had a "lot" of wives he just had only one empress who is infertile coz of the villain

marjie94, blacknevar, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  11. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah Obey Me translator!! Thanks for completing the translation of a great novel!!

Deleted member 294510 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 294510

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome!!! ;)

lovelysunshiine likes this.
  13. Smash2mato

Smash2mato Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Deleted member 294510 likes this.
  14. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems that after his death not only chloe but the emperor and duke go back in time with their old memories. The emperor wakes up shortly after a few days of spending the night with Chloe and realizes that he has gone back in time. He sends a cart to fetch Chloe but as she doesn't come, he decides to go to the Duke's house. there he has a conversation with the duke in which he shows that they both remember what happened before time went back.

sorry for my english.

snzzykitten, Ravenz, karls and 24 others like this.
  15. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo more please :aww:

snzzykitten and Kierra Cassandra like this.
  16. __Sooyaaa__

__Sooyaaa__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm who’s the ML?:hmm:

floren20lover and Riru__1233 like this.
  17. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the emperor

18. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All three has memories so then how is revenge? How would story will flow. Weird

19. ShoujoBro

ShoujoBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhhhh i think in a case of literal child grooming it doesnt matter if the wife of the pedophile cares she's being cheated on? the victim of grooming is never a homewrecker.

20. deepikasymth

deepikasymth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so good and wrong at the same time . I dunno what to say. .

rero00 and Yerunidian like this.