Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    will do when i stopped being lazy~~~

2. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    It's being implied but there's a 100% chance that he will be forced to use it again LOL. I really hate it when authors restrict MC powers...

3. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, not now at least. In Re:Zero most characters rely on hax, not raw ability. And to fight vs hax his eyes released are enough. For example Pandora and Regulus are among strongest re zero characters but in speed and strength are not really that impressive. I doubt he will use it any time soon. Even Reinhard is not true rank 2. He can fight against satella beacuse he can request any blessing from Od Laguna, and not because his ability is that strong.

4. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    for his personal world... only tsukihime can force him i think~

5. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's going to back there other than for Arcueid... If there will be another Tsukihime Arc i will be suprised since the author is not the type of writing of his own plot (he use the animes plot and just changed a little. Except UAW...)

6. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Tsukihime only being that could force him would be TYPE Mercury in South America or Primate Murder. Primate Murder could be included in Arcueid plot, because it's under her sister control.

To be honest, for a long time I had one theory. MC maybe needs to Shatter his soul and not search for a way to heal it.
    For example in Index to become Magic God, potential Magic Gods need to reach peak of Magic and then in ritual kill themselves.
    Now that our MC reached peak of Rank 3 and his eyes reached peak too, maybe he just needs to experience his own death, to go to higher level.

7. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really IMO, his eyes evolved not when he only keeps on pursuing DEATH, but by also learning how to "reject" DEATH. So I don't think he's still the same suicidal type right
    now.

8. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    he won't suicide since he connected to MORE GIRLS at this arc until finish XD

9. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc, basically no one can threaten him here, the high end characters are magic fortresses which is his fatal counter. And there are no divine beings that could fire Talesma in this world so he's almost invincible.

10. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    well can someone help me on this term~~~ i forgot what to call this in shorter

女王控 (girls like Misaki/it's about liking queen like girls. like brocon or siscon)= Queen Complex =
    御姐控 = Royal Sister Complex =

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  11. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would Telesma be any problem for him. It's only stronger and a bit different mana.

12. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's precisely because it is different. Remember when Hyouka became an artificial angel, death lines were flickering by not being clear of its death concept. Unless he liberates his eyes, so that he could "actually" kill gods.

13. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually wrong. She was flickering between Imaginary Number District and real world. Telesma manifested in real world would be no different.

14. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if there will be third arc of Index. Would MC be able to see that there is something wrong with Laura Stuart.

15. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's say that telesma has no threat to him. Since it's also a kind of power. I won't argue about it aanymore But, no I wasn't talking about when she was about to return to Imaginary District Number. When Hyouka's debut, it was her angel mode and she's clearly in reality. Fang Li tried to see her death lines but were unclear and flickering, not Hyouka herself. So I guess unless he liberates his eyes, he still can't kill divine beings.

16. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be for sure. Too many loose ends.

17. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    M? Lol

18. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    doesn't have any idea about that ... Onee-sama Complex ? XD

19. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you meant when you said about it, but remember that she normally exists in different Phase than others. IMO it was simply problem of her not being really part of this world. So her death was sometimes in real world and after that it was in another phase. He could see her death after all but it was appearing and disappearing. If it would be problem of her being 'god' he would simply be unable to see it like for Saitama or Arcueid. His eyes after all, are not limited by nature like these in type-moon that are limited to Gaia.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  20. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    My Answer: Author is just restricting MC powers so he/she can drag the plot longer lol (Consider this reply as a joke)