Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    If he could use something that has yet to have its anime adaptation, might as well use some isekai cheat novels out there then? Some might easily reach 2nd rank. Even Yasei no Last Boss Arawareta can pass as a 1st rank, if he tells me Alovenus is the main god I'd believe him.

2. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Last Embryo is different because it's merely the continuation of Mondaiji-tachi under another name. Moreover, this would not be the first time the author's doing it, since Mahoutsukai no Yoru(HF) doesn't have an anime as far as I remember.

3. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    There would be plenty of choices then. But it might get complicated incorporaring other systems from isekai novels. Anyway, I don't know the plot of Last Embryo, I noticed the MC this time was different, or just added to the original bunch?

4. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC from Last Embryo is still Izayoi, it's just that the author is introducing new problem children for now. And the plot of Last Embryo so far has been a set up for the next Sun Authority War.

5. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess that's the benefit of using an LN that's still continuing. Even if the author used the whole plot in Holistic Fantasy he can still use that world again because of the new story. We'll have to wait and see but the chance is there as there's so little worlds that would be a challenge after he completes his soul transformation.

6. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt he could use his eye without restrictions even after soul trans though. Like he could only use it for a limited time. And not all missions are battle related so there are still challenge. Even before mutation, his eye has always been a flip-table ability so nothing actually changed, it just got stronger.

7. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True knowing this author there will be all kinds of annoying restriction on it. What do you mean by flip-table ability? I think something changed to be honest. Originally it was more like an assist ability. As long as he was able to trace the line they allowed him to kill anything. Problem was he needed the ability to trace the line. Now his eyes trace the lines on their own so all other combat abilities would become redundant.

8. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah hope the soul prob solved at konosuba .... they have goddess and already have connection~ just think it as reward from killing demon lord ?

btw this author haven't use mainstream like naruto and other ? i just can't imagine Dragon Ball without Super Saiyan Blood XD

so.. how far Last Embryo translation ? only read Vol.1

9. Ash Satola

Ash Satola Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish Fang Li goes to the 'Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan' world i wanna see his soul blazer weapon .And guys can you tell me the other worlds he goes to i read till ch 933 of the konosuba arc i wanna know the other worlds he goes not counting the ones on JLIX19 list as i saw the worlds uptil vol 13 from that list so i wanna know what of more worlds does he go to or does he go back to the previous worlds.

10. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Apocrypha is Shakugan no Shana once again, later is To aru Majutsu no Index, Re:Zero and Konosuba is this moment. Next world is 99,9% new because mc used all his points to spent one year in Re;Zero. And Rakudai is not likely as MC is now too strong for that world and he had choice to go there before, but he rejected it.

11. Ash Satola

Ash Satola Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haah thats true gotta take my regret pill for that world.But thx for the explanation on the different world yet to come it was a great help thx again:)

12. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Flip-table, err, when you just want to end things right away because you're annoyed. Kinda like "f*ck this sh*t I'm out, go die!". You understood. Lol. And it's not that his fighting abilities would be useless after soul transformation, the way he's going now, I think he's more likely going to the path of mercy rather than indiscriminate killing. Indifferent to death but regards life as precious kind-of-thing. So I doubt he's going to use it often even after acquiring it.

13. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    The only chance for him to go back to lower worlds is for Rem and Emilia to rank up. But chances are low, because: they might not care being weak, might not be possible to take rank up mission separate from MC, MC might not bother to rank them up, or no more time because the novel would end in a few hundred chapters.

14. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he won't make them rank up. Even if they don't really care (might be true for Emilia but I doubt Rem would be satisfied with being unable to help) it would mean him taking them with him to dungeon worlds with a quest rank that's too high for them. Even if Fang Li and Sylvia protect them it would be too dangerous.

15. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I read that right? Author posted that this story will probably take 2 or 3 more volumes to be completed? This feels really rushed. After all, the author will make MC go through Ranks 2 and 1 as well as complete the Tower of Trials and discover the truth from Main God's Dimension in those volumes...

16. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the authors previous stories tell anything it's that once the mc is near the peak of power he'll start skipping along and end it really quickly. He will probably reach rank 1 in the last 10 to 20 chaps. Still going through rank 2 that fast would still be rushed but it depends on the condition to reach Rank 1 after all. There's probably not gonna be any necessary attribute addition anymore.

17. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe stop at Rank2 . at end of story.
    well author also skip many world and instantly become GOD at Shoujo Grand Summoning with just 1-10 chapter XD

18. Ash Satola

Ash Satola Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really the story's ending :(
    I wish it was longer, i read Shoujo Grand Summoning and it was rushed at the end.Haah i wish he goes to more worlds like in Unlimited Anime Works.Plus i would be satisfied even if he just goes to the "Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha" or"HighschoolDXD" worlds it would be fun with all the devils and magecraft.Another bummer is Fang Li can't use spells as he falls off on the categories of one of those anti-mage types well the assassination techniques are good and all but it would be good if he have more skills to use (other than the eye) as i think it said that a Main God Envoy can have more than one class soo i am rooting for that.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  19. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's imo too late for that when story is ending soon. But in post author hopes that his health will allow him to write his 4th story. So we can hope for future story only

20. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally hope the author will write about a harem seeking MC like Wu Yan in his next work. It feels really empty when MC has tons of great heroines fall for him just to be left behind... Yes, I'm looking at you Noah.