Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, did the MC ever get a second class change? I am currently at chapter 975 (To Aru Majutsu World) and I feel like his only opportunity to get a class change was wasted in the Asterisk World. That Genestellar class is very boring. Also, does he ever get new skills from different worlds? Using the same old skills from Tsukihime World for almost 1000 chapters feels like a waste of potential.

2. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    No second class so far.

I personally like the Genestellar class, it's simple and can do everything the MC needs. Why would it be wasted? A class should be chosen by its usability and compatibility with the user, not for how fancy it is... Honestly speaking, Genestellar is one of the best classes out there, it focuses heavily on body and weapon strengthening, and could even be used for Star Senjutsu which is similar to Magic. It's just that the MC sucks with using spells.

No other world so far presented a better class for MC than Genestellar.

As for skills, didn't Fang Li get a flight skill from Main God's Dimension and quite a few from Konosuba? MC will only be getting passive skills in the future, things like Physical/Magical/Abnormal Resistance and the like. He honestly doesn't need any attacks skills and I hope the author will let it stay that way.

3. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Emilia is double class from start. Seriously op pls nerf.

4. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mystic Eye of Death already GOD CHEAT anyway ... insta kill everything ....

Iris Will have high stat i think. Princess, Princess Knight, Adventure, HeroBloodline

5. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    ok.. go back to unsaved World , and re-start the story with mission cancel item .. so the
    choice for soul problem :
    -Kabaneri (imposible)
    -God Eater (have chance)
    -Shakugan no Shana (waooooo become with snake festival ?)
    -Fate Apo (Bring MAMA please~)
    -One Punch Man (Break Through your LIMIT !!! SAITAMA !!!!!)

6. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Third magic is already hopeless, probably not typemoon world this time. OPM then? Given the usual lineup of Fang Li and Sylvia I can't think otherwise.

7. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    The story will not be restarted by what I understood. One of those items is to let to enter again a world you have already experienced, and the other is only meant to remove the Main Quests given by the Main God's Dimension when entering non Personal Worlds.

Given how powerful Sylvia and Fang Li are currently, and the fact MC will be entering Second Rank, maybe Index again? I honestly don't see the point of OPM again... Or maybe there's a chance for God Eater? You know, underboobs and all... :hmm:

8. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    btw.... Index is Personal World or not ? well Index have high chance anyway ... there Index with 100.000 grimoire, Saint, and Magic God
    the choice is not Personal World~

9. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not.

10. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, index then. Then he became Magic God Bael.

11. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its Balor not Bael. But i agree. With complete eyes mc should have pretty high chance to become magic god. But with how author is i dont see him doing so.

12. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Balor. *couch*The way the author have been ever since MGS through HF where he makes his MC's almost invincible and a kickass without risks and so on, he might not. But the way I see how IUD goes, he might die in some way(but not really) and then got ressurected as a Magic God via strong plot armor.

13. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh this will not be plot armor. To become magic god, Othinus did kill herself. And it was mentioned that other magic gods did same. If we take MC magic eyes as mastered path it would be possible.
    According to Othinus, in order to become a Majin, a magician has to master a path of magic until they reach the very end, so there can be multiple Majins who each have mastered a different path like Norse Mythology, Buddhism, Greek Mythology, etc. Additionally, to become a Majin a magician needs to perform a special ritual. The details of the ritual are unclear and appear to vary from Majin to Majin, but they apparently require the magician to kill themselves or die in some way, as Othinus had to hang herself as part of her ritual, the High Priest became a Majin through self-mummification and the people that made Nephthys died to create her. Additionally, Leivinia Birdway mentioned that as Majin, Othinus and Nephthys had to have been willing to kill themselves for their ceremony.

14. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Li will indeed have to "die" to complete his transformation. I remember him mentioning that in order to let his soul transform, it will be necessary to let it burst. What will determine if Fang Li will die or successfully complete the transformation of his soul is if he will have uncovered all its mysteries by then.

So, yeah, Magic God is indeed a great possible path for our MC.

15. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked timeline of to aru and from the point where our mc left world till the end of othinus arc is around 1 month. The same limit that one of items gave him.

16. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected. It's To Aru Majutsu no Index. Gogo Magic God fang li.

17. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, back to the beloved Ojou-samas, Fang Li. :blobpopcorn:

Anyone else noticed that MC didn't mention buying any new Servant Certificate? I really hope that the author is just leaving that kind of information for later and Fang Li has actually bought some new Certificates again...

PS: Fang Li should have 1 Fourth Rank Certificate remaining. Author birdbrain forgot that Fang Li bought 4 Fourth Rank Certificates and 1 Third Rank last time; there was no need to use a Third Rank on Yunyun... :blobunamused:

18. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost confirmed tbat this will be the last world. He said he's going to visit all the previous worlds after this. Pretty much concluding everything. No new world is going to be introduced. Asdfghjkl

19. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe the last 1 grade4 doesn't mention because reserved for Misaki ?

20. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It is just that the Genestellar class capabilities are pretty much set on strengthening side and feel quite bland.
    It is different from a Nen-user class from HxH, where he could create a completely unique power to himself (this is just an example, I know he never went to HxH world). Even a Magician class from any world (like To Aru World, RE:Zero World and Type-Moon Worlds) would be more interesting, as we could see a set of abilities or spells that goes beyond the strengthening of the user's main attributes.
    But is he using Star Senjutsu now? Until chapter 975 he only uses his prana and Genestellar abilities to strengthen himself and never truly used Star Senjutsu (unlike his Asterisk World's Master and Senior Brother).