Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. PhoenixPhantom

PhoenixPhantom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah from mostly all of the novels in this particular Genre I favor IUD more than any of them.
    In IUD the Story style and pace is good, Love the Heroine, the world chosen are unique in some ways, The characters development is good.
    There are some flaws that I think that would be fixed it would become immensely good, like if the author gives more bonding time and talking interaction between the characters instead of Detailing Fights and its techniques.
    And my best advice for him would be that in the worlds he goes, The Main MC of that world should have some significant role to play in the world's arc. It would have been way, way, way better! (IMO)
    I have not started reading UAW as of yet because I have asked people online and friends who have read it and they don't like it even a bit, but I'm thinking of at least trying it for once.

2. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I don't think he won't come back in the future into those previous worlds, you're right, he must have a significant influence in each world before the whole book ends. But if you like fan fics with the MC making significant roles in each world, then I prefer you read UAW, he conquered all the worlds he has gone through. like being the king of this world, bringing world peace to this world, eliminating the virus/plagues/malignant influences in these worlds, unifying all countries in this world, becoming the strongest existence of this world, etc. The MC is an amazing character, just the rushed ending ruined it...

3. PhoenixPhantom

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way you are telling me about UAW, you have got me interested in reading it but there is quite a criticism on it like MC being Racism to others or being an Arrogant Ass to others. Is it like that?
    But since you have got me interested in it quite a bit, I'll give it a try!

4. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Racism issue is only at the beginning, it will get better later on. Don't worry. Lol. And the arrogant ass issue, although he sometimes is, but I understand with his perspective with the mentality of a king. Pride is a kingly way.But not so much.

5. PhoenixPhantom

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, started reading UAW, well the Racism is at the level which can only be considered stupid but if it gets better as you say then its good.
    But for now, my main issue is - What the HELL is the Style of his or Way of his on Picking up girls or Flirting with them! It's soo cheap style that instead of feeling any romantic mood or impulse, it gives of comedy script style which straight out makes me laugh thinking that if it was so much easy in picking such beautiful girls any of us would have been having a LARGE HAREM long ago.
    LOL Hahahaha
    Did it get fixed too?

6. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Expect a large harem, but not too much from each world IIRC. Probably only around 2-3. Not bad in my opinion. But in the later chapters it became crowded and some get less and less screen time. Sigh.

7. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    Updated.

8. Hydragon

Hydragon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi you could do a summary of re zero I would like to know what happens but for the raw you have to pay

9. Suigahama

Suigahama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can somebody give me the link for this novel (Raw)

10. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    http://sj.uukanshu.net/book.aspx?id=47444

Just like what happened in the anime/LN. And Subaru is with Reinhard. Subaru only died once.

11. Hydragon

Hydragon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read Unlimited Anime Works? I want to know mc's skills

12. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    His skills are all over the place... except for his sharingan/byakugan/rinnegan/tenseigan skills... everything depends on the world. Different worlds have different powers after all... chakra, power of existence, reihatsu, mana, nen, divine power, etc...

13. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Geh, he got Minamoto no Yorimitsu... still waiting for my first 5 star in fgo...

14. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read it before. I can't tell you about his skills because he has a lot of cheats... i have memo tho.

15. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATED

16. Hydragon

Hydragon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At some point say if he raised the level of skills like that of killer (passive), stigma or the set of 7 nights?

17. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    probably right after becoming 3rd rank?

18. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    ehm... is this novel have LNMTL, or which App recommendation i need to use to read raw for IUD

19. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Use systran or GT. And use the link i provided.

20. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    open novel link(chrome preferred... at least this is what I use) > browser will ask if you want to translate then press "OK"

OR

DL any translator app > open novel link > settings > share > click the translator app

I prefer the second method for binge reading and also for identifying the characters.