Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. Luns

Luns Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quais são os atributos de Fang Li e Sylvia?

2. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, MC is finally going to solve his soul's problem for good. I'm surprised though, for I was actually expecting that to be resolved only at the end of Othinus' arc.

Now I'm actually wondering if we'll get an arc with Othinus at all or if the author will decide to close the Index arcs for IUD in the World War III. I personally would want for the author to do at least the arc of Othinus to see how the MC fares against a Magic God.

3. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's not about finding the essence of his soul, because he already knew it. He only lacks yearning, he only treated his power as convenience but not a pursuit. Yes, it takes him around 4-5 volumes to realize. Smh.

4. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Or not, he just realized the essence after accepting his soul's yearning for power. But hey, he didn't become a magic god but instead reached the root. Nasuverse transformation rather than raildex. Nice. And his soul became the Swirl of the Root now, isn't that kind of OP?

5. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not rly. It's OP but i don't think it's as OP as it sounds... yet. Root is so OP in nasuverse because everything comes from root. Although Fang Li is something that records everything, world around him does not come from him, so he cannot manipulate it like everything is his.

6. Lord7th

Lord7th Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha what a nice solution. Since the body can't Handel it get rid of altogether

7. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    His soul is just like, end of all things anyway. Not beginning, so probably only half of the power of the original Swirl of the Root? When he took out the holy grail, for a moment there I thought that he might even summon heroic spirits lol.

8. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah new Fang Li is really awesome. No stupid class restrictions and no time limits for staying in main gods dimension and other worlds. I am curious about what his attributes would be if at this level as they make it easier to understand his progress.

Also author seems to have a real thing for the perpetual motion engine and infinite magic power. After Noah now Fang Li has it too. Though I doubt the use of giving someone who hasn't ever been able to use magic infinite magic power.

9. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, the author discarded MC's Prana for Magic Power this late in the game...

By the way, Fang Li's soul can't record everything. It still is only able to record death, but without limits now.

10. Lord7th

Lord7th Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And probably only learn strengthening magic at that

11. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol why. Even if he is not genius in magic, as long as it is related to death he should easily master it. A lot of magic has deep connection to death after all.

12. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    But the great majority of those magics related with death are outright useless for Fang Li since he has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Maybe only curses and Necromancy related magic comes to mind that could be a little useful, but having those and not having is practically the same. Strengthening magic is the only real useful magic for Fang Li at this point...

I remember the author destroying the fighting style of MGS' MC by giving him magic power instead of Battle Qi. I just hope that he'll not make Fang Li a shitty mage as well this late in the game.

13. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
  14. leorezende

leorezende Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beatrice can use all her power now

15. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    btw.. is Root same as Akashic Record ?

well, actually i don't find any reason to make him OP with instant dead when he just started bring girl one by one, and so far only taking Sylvia.... want other girl dev power though....

16. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Root is Akashic Record in nasuverse.
    BTW He already has instant death via his eyes, now that he can use them without limit.

17. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY fucking shit. Fang Li is complete savage. He completely erased Phase on which Heaven was. All archangels and angels including Great 4 have been killed. If god was not in that phase than he may recreate it. But if Christian God was in there, Fang Li massacred him too then. He completely trashed balance of world in To Aru.

18. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo, he doesn't plan to contact with other magic gods at all. Anyway, let's just get ready for more flirting in the last few chapters. And we'll get to see Iris again yeah! Again, I am not a lolicon.... probably.

19. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Accelerator though, he didn't awaken his angel mode. Hahaha.

20. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    What course do you guys think this novel will take now that he is a Second Rank envoy? I remember him talking about stopping taking risks after reaching 2nd rank.
    I hope he can go to his personal worlds and do something actually big, now that he officially stepped in the domain of Gods. I also liked his interactions with his master in Asterisk World.
    Seeing new worlds would be very nice too, after all he has been visiting the same worlds for hundreds of chapters.