Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author quickly starts a new novel. I like his stories even if they have their problems and updates are really fast.

2. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, getting a satisfying ending with mc adding all girls into his harem would be much more interesting.

3. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    We already got that in the last few chapters. He didn't add all girls to his harem but it was still a lot.
    Helping them level up and conquering dungeons as a rank 2 envoy works as an epilogue to the novel.

4. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so as well, but alas... author felt like a filler arc without any apparent importance to the main story would be better. :rolleyes:

The author should really use the Classroom of the Elite for his new work to be honest. Using that as s starting world would be great since the story is nice and has great heroines.

PS: It would be interesting though if Fang Li used some sort of technique to create avatars of him and reincarnate them in multiple Dungeon Worlds in order to conquer them all faster. So, at the end of this extra arc, we could get some more concrete info about the Main God and the dimension, as well as a more satisfying end.

5. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    New extra arc started. Author added the Nanaya Clan into the Classroom of the Elite universe and the Fang Li there is apparently a super assassin raised by them.

Oh, we already got to see Kiyotaka as well~.

6. Otouto-kun

Otouto-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here try this fantasy falls https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fantasy-falls/

7. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting at LNMTL, using have prob using google translate... since most of it from game character that i don't know XD. MC us Zombie ancestor ?

8. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recommend this if you don't want nerfing MC. this novel triggered me when the MC already got nerfed thrice after every major battles and then dropped it at around 500+.

9. Otouto-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Author create another novel after he finished his extra arc I wanna see history strongest disciple kenichi, and then he goes to hunter x hunter,attack on titan, full metal alchemist, magi the labyrinth of magic, the seven deadly sins I'm daydreaming lol.

PhoenixPhantom likes this.
  10. Otouto-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happened to god eater Alisa??

11. Lord7th

Lord7th Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's there as well no

12. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Two top-notched students said by the chairman, Kiyotaka and... Sakayanagi?

13. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he was referring to Kiyotaka and Fang Li. Arisu is "that child" the Superintendent was talking about.

14. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I don't really get why the author is writing this extra volume like this under IUD. He could have just started a whole new novel and used this as the first world, seeing as how it is a world without special powers.

Nepuko likes this.
  15. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I said as well. I understand the appeal that Classroom of the Elite has, but the author should really have used that in his new work. I mean, now that the author is basically wasting Classroom of the Elite with this extra volume under IUD, we won't be able to see it in his new work and none of the great heroines of that series will be there for us.

So, yeah, it's a total waste what the author is doing. Although I don't deny that this volume has a nice feeling to it so far.

16. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don't understand it as well... Even the MC is not our Fang Li but some alternate version of him with no connection to the main novel, so I don't see the reason to add this extra volume to IUD.
    If only the author gave an explanation like: "This is Fang Li's clone created to conquer this specific Dungeon World after he entered Rank 2 and started to try reaching Rank 1."

17. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the author once said he might or he might not write a new book due to health problems. So I guess he wrote the classroom of the elite now as an insurance? If by chance he's going to write another book, we can expect Rakudai kishi, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill, FZ, etc. This author likes those mainstream fantasy, supernatural, magic and swords anime and avoids scifi ones.

18. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved Rakudai Kishi, I really hope it will be if author writes new novel.

19. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really hope the author writes a new story. Do the slower releases have something to do with those health problems?

20. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because of the chinese new year. Will be like this for 4-5 days... probably. I'm not sure. It might be permanent either.