Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    Please save your links on your memo not here. I won't change the thread title because this thread is dedicated for IUD. So i hope you guys stop talking about other novels not related to IUD.

2. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes sir. Sorry bout that. Haha. Speaking of IUD, the more MC gets stronger, the less the fight scenes. he's solving enemies in seconds... And filler chapters are getting more frequent. sigh

3. PhoenixPhantom

PhoenixPhantom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha:blobpats: Sorry about that, Sir!
    :blobxd:LoL, I was just joking about that.
    And yeah MC fighting scene is not much after he became 3 Level.
    Now besides the fighting, I'm more interested in the Anime/Franchise would author choice and how he would change the plots of the story to fit MC and FL(Female Lead) in the story.:hmm:

4. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    well still waiting 2-4 chapter everyday.... extra novel always good XD
    Hope the servant can become Summoned card, so they can bring along ~ Minamoto no Raikou & Jeanne

5. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    well in game world they can't use their ability except BUG only their body skill ~ not sure author will put game world or not (VR one)

6. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Log horizon pls. I'm sick of SAO.

7. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy that the enemies gets solved easily :3 now i want chaps where he'll go back to the anime worlds he entered before and start banging his waifus.

Edit: i hope for mahouka kek he should learn the feeling of being dead/pain(ofc by getting killed).

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  8. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how Sylvia would feel if she knew her boyfriend had a 12 yr old fiance... Hope next arc he returns to Konosuba or Re:zero. Konosuba, get Sylvia an adventurer card and then grind. Or probably a high end action anime, like Trinity seven, seiken tsukai, owari no seraph(ew gay), nanatsu no taizai, or Hagure no Yuusha? I guesss too late for Mahouka though, it can only pass as a fourth rank IMO.

I wonder about those 1st rank anime world, Guren Lagan? Dragon Ball Super? Saint Seiya? Can't wait. Hahaha. Even Puella Magi and Nanoha are high end worlds. Maybe 2nd rank? Or we get another DxD, Mondaiji and Touhou.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  9. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Err, wait, someone faster than him(as of now), he can also go to Ansatsu kyoushitsu and try to kill koro sensei... Mach 20 is life.

Or get unlimited waifu in Koihime Musou. Karin is <3 :3

10. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    for mahouka only hope for assimilation item so he can become one with ONI-SAMA or there are no meaning to Mahouka World.
    still waiting when he will get item to bring girls to God Dimen, it will take some more arc until woman get concious like sylvia anyway~

11. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    more girls in god dimension > more stat sharing > slower progress toward 1st rank > more worlds needed > 'book end' will be farther.
    if the author intends to add more, probably only one or maximum of two if he wants to end it in around 2k chapters. anyway, more worlds more fun. right?

12. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    make girls into party limit so doesn't need to use item to reduce member requirement.
    well hoping for Freezing with sylvia as partner XD , if MC can learn Accel magic will be good.. MORE SPEED !!!

13. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, unless his gene can adapt to stigmata. And then change his race to pandora. That's the only thing in his status that is unchanged right? Still human, boring. Lol. Wait, is pandora even considered a race? Hahaha.

14. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw guys, for those who have read the UAW and its sequel, which one do you prefer? I don't know if I'm going to read it coz UAW ending really sucks. Opinion guys? Thank you very much!! :v

Edit: Ignore this, first 50 chapters I'm hooked. Author improved a lot compared to UAW. And this gives a very nostalgic atmosphere.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  15. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Confirmed, next world Shakugan no Shana. Ggwp.
    Reiji Maigo, restores any kind of energy to the full every zero-hour/midnight, theoretically speaking, if the Holy Grail absorbed Reiji Maigo, then every midnight, the mana that is supposed to be filled for 60 years can be filled every midnight. Then every midnight it can summon another batch of heroes to compete for the great grail. Everyday one wish can be fulfilled. Then everyday happy life. Yay. Okay ignore this nonsense. Lol.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  16. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    Zero Hours only become mutated evolution right ?
    Well infinite refill everynight to summon servant doesn't sound bad or for Limit Break like how grail used at FGO

17. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Both is not good because author made a lot of shit in both novels. I don't recommend it.

What i hate about the 2 novels:

-Author wiping out MC memories and others just to make the plot more interesting? No shit but it's not even interesting lol
    -Making MC obtain a girl body that disgust me
    And many more

18. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    well i don't like the ending since i feel MC throwing other woman he got from anime like nothing and choose his former lover ?
    also wtf with memory erase, well i only read the parasite world for the sequel

19. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    OOT for a bit.. in the sequel MC still wish fullfiment harem seeking chara ??

20. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Memory erase(plot, comrades, etc), ability seal(most bullshit), too many fillers. Sigh. Character build up has gotten good though. Just that, no more. Unlike the first where he bangs every potential heroine. Lol. I like Owari no Seraph btw(no gay shit, Kruul and Shinoa best girls), nothing else so far.