Spoiler Illusion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 28, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel came out today! http://www.novelupdates.com/series/illusion-2/

I know it only has half a chapter out but @SummerX already spoiled half the novel on discord :D ....I'll transfer all the spoilers soon

pokes

Misaki Yata, cici, PKitty and 17 others like this.
  2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha... I need more diggers...

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    o3o Waiting for the spoilers~ *sets up a camp*

4. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another catch ! Hmn the summary is vague but the plot seems interesting except that its too melodramatic for my taste.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Misaki Yata and ludagad like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @SummerX

So Qiao Si is this mafia boss who's obsessed with his half brother Qiao Che, who fought with him for power. In their earlier years, Qiao Che used to pretend to be Qiao Si's lover, and they had a very sweet time, until Qiao Che betrayed him.....betrayed means Qiao Che wanted to be the ruler of the family, and replaced Qiao Si as the boss. He had his own force in the family
    Qiao Si was very angry and raped Qiao Che(they were "pure" lovers before that). After this Qiao Che hated him and he felt guilty for Qiao Che.

But Qiao Si was still obcessed with Qiao Che and he felt very guilty of raping Qiao Che so he tolerated how Qiao Che treated him coldly

Duan Heng is the seme. He's a superstar, and he got his position under the patron of Qiao Si
    He's the loyal puppy dog type, tho he's not the pretty boy that Qiao Si was into. But he secretly loved Qiao SI for a looooong time, and he wished that one day Qiao Si would love him back and love him only, instead of fucking around with pretty boys and loving QIao Che

But anyway, DH managed to fk QS once when he's drunk and make him feel good. QS was angry at first, but DH was very good in bed so he didn't mind enjoying. After all, as a boss he only needed to care about pleasure

QS was a playboy and he cared only about QC, so even tho he had DH, he still had many other pretty boys, and DH sometimes got jealous and got hurt because of that
    DH showed extraordinary love and passion for QS, and kept saying he really loved QS and wanted to be QS's only one. But QS didn't believe him. QS felt DH's love was addictive, but he reminded himself that people only "loved" him for his power and money

DH was an excellent actor, too. So QS just treated everything between them a sweet love game. QC had done that to him before - gave him the illusion of being loved than backstabbed him. So he reminded himself not to fall again

At the same time, QC expressed interest in DH

As QS and DH was playing the game, and it seemed their relationship was getting more and more serious, that QS had not have others for a long time, and DH made a formal confession and asked QS to start a serious relationship with him

So at the night when QS was supposed to give an answer to DH, he gave him to QC

QS asked DH to "bring this document to QC", and DH thought he's gonna get the answer he wanted after coming back, but in fact, the plan was he would never be back

DH was QC's seme, but still just a pet to QC

DH was sad, he refused to stay with QC, he escaped and came back, but his heart was broken

DH and QC always had interactions that made QS think DH and QC loved each other, and he's the one stopping them, which was one of the reason he gave DH away
    He thought Dh just pretended to love him

okay somehow DH came back and kept working with QS

this time he realized he needed to have power to really win QS's heart, he wanted to be successful, not just a pet to be given away at will
    but QC kept plotting against QS at the same time. they kinda knew what each other wanted and plotted together bebind QS's back....

6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    DH cooperated with QC partially, which ofc in QS's eyes just proved he's right that they're lovers and DH only pretended everything

QS felt he's fallen into the illusion of being loved again and got backstabbed again and he didn't believe that DH really loved him and wanted to protect him

in the flight he was hurt and paralyzed so he became the playtoy of QC and DH and QC tortured him for the information of a hidden treasure

DH kept treating him nicely, apologizing and explaining, and making QS fall again and told him the secret. Then he realized that that's still a plot by DH and QC

However, QS didn't tell DH the real secret, he led them to a trap and DH died (he "died", and QS was so sad that his hair turned grey overnight)

QS escaped from QC and ended up in a fishing village and befriending a poor fisherman and lived with him ....then they moved to a city together where he met DH again who had completely forgotten about him....in fact, DH didn't forget about him, but DH wanted to take revenge on him, especially that QS was "with" another young man so soon

and he pretended to chase the young fishman, which broke QS's heart ...QS was soooooo sad, but he's not the boss anymore, just a poor old man in love with the young successful DH ....he fully accepted that he loved DH now, but DH only wanted to take his last company, the young fishman away

and finally he confessed and found out DH was lying, that DH remembered everything
    and they figured out all the past misunderstandings and finally they lived happily ever after

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a roller coaster ride in a world of wolves. Prepare your heart before you embark on this journey into @SummerX 's version of fluff.

Kittsune and Poor_Hero like this.
  8. SummerX

SummerX Well-known fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is my fluff going to be a meme :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:
    This is not fluffy enough?? There are so fluffy moments when they didn't know the truth

9. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of fluff is this? backstabbing is fluffy?? boytoy is fluff?

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    ......you're fine just the way you are, dear. I'll just....lock the Mature and Romance tag in it...

Kittsune and insteadofdeath like this.
  11. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Dramas! Q.Q I hats

12. SummerX

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless: loyal puppy dog seme x queen uke? DH was very very sweet to QS, the best lover in the world > <

Did I lose the sense of fluff:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that sense got corrupted. Here, have a chubby unicorn. *throw @scriptor* Ughh, my arms...*massage arms*

scriptor likes this.
  14. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *look at the author name* aishh no wonder the drama &misunderstanding so heavy

15. SummerX

Reading List:
    Link
    *refuse to take it and let it drop on the ground*

Yeah I don't read much Lan Lin and I usually dislike her works, but this one is different than her other works like 双程 or 迟爱 or 不可抗力。
    I was very surprised that she could mentally torture the seme and write a strong heartless uke too........

LaDyViL likes this.
  16. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    are you serious ? bc from the spoiler above it feels like im going to get heartbreak if i ever try to read it :cry:

Misaki Yata likes this.
  17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So seme had to 'die, MC had to get paralyzed and grey-haired before they straightened their shit out. Sigh... So much drama. Can they even have a HE after this? I'd be so super jaded that I'd go 'whatever' and go somewhere on my own, fck everyone else who led me to lose my youth.
    In other words, more fluff, less drama please >_<;;. I'll skip. Not because it's a bad story or anything. I'd just rather read something escapist in my free time.

CrazedCookies likes this.
  18. SummerX

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am not saying it's different in terms of the level of misunderstanding or heartbreak or angst.......Just that the uke is not her typical type, and the seme is the one that got hurt by the heartless uke(at least in vol 1) (and she usually does it the other way)

Cough cough MC recovered and ML was saved....Well Lan Lin = a lot of drama before HE.

I thought this would be more general taste? My other projects have no dramas and nobody reads them

Ahhhhh I tried my best to find fluff to tl!!! I really did!!!! Why!!!!

19. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow okay... Too much drama!

Littlegirl78 and Poor_Hero like this.
  20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    This drama like the One That Shall Not Be Named.

*gallops chubbily away into the sunset to escape Trauma TM*