Japanese I'm a Guild Receptionist, but I don't like overtime, so I'm going to subdue the boss solo

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Shiro-Tensei, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Shiro-Tensei

Shiro-Tensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I'm a Guild Receptionist, but I don't like overtime, so I'm going to subdue the boss solo (LN) (Guild no Uketsukejou desu ga, Zangyou wa Iyananode Boss wo Solo Tobatsu shiyou to Omoimasu)
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link: none
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I recently read the manga (also a brief glance at untranslated chapters) and I found the story quite enjoyable with the MC being interesting. The MC secretly works hard at her adventurer side job just to enjoy her easy, stable main job as a receptionist and to avoid overtime, switching gears from acting as a professional employee to an aggressive and violent berserker when anything threatens her peaceful life.

publisher: ASCII Media Works/Dengeki Bunko

Description:
    Super safe because it is desk work, super stable because it is a public service! Waiting for Arina, who became the ideal profession "Guild receptionist," was a day of overtime work that was far from ideal. It's all because the dungeon capture is delayed! At the limit, Arina heads to subdue the boss herself with a hidden first-class adventurer license and a silver-shining mallet (Warhammer) -yes, she appears in a deadlocked dungeon and defeats a single boss. He is an unidentified brilliant adventurer "executioner" who is rumored to be in the streets ...!

But that is absolutely secret. Because the receptionist is "prohibited from side jobs" !!!! Even so, the identity of the guild's strongest shield who was present at the time of boss subjugation was revealed ―― ??

Overtime avoidance, regular death protection, overwhelming power ( An exciting comedy of the strongest receptionist who protects her own peace! )

Anthares likes this.
  2. ShafwanD

ShafwanD Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manga adaptation, and want more of it. hopefully someone can pick up the LN.

3. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It good novel

4. hinasw

hinasw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump :aww:

5. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member