Spoiler I'm a Martial Art Villainess but I'm the Strongest!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he was engaged, I believe Jaegal Hee had no love interest in Namgoong but complied because of his position. The Og heawon probably assumed they were in love when they weren't and it was just a one-sided love, so she became jealous and poisoned her. (That is what I think after reading it I might be wrong though! :blobhyperthink:)

Also with your speculation of her death, you could be correct because it just says demon sect not a specific person! :blobmelt:

IAmInLoveWithMarius and Anidori like this.
  2. soba_oden

soba_oden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is... the black-haired one Gunwoo? He has such a different vibe in the novel cover than the manhwa :O

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa hasn't been updated for a long time welp. At least the translated version

4. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New season cover.
    Season 2 is coming on January 16.
    [​IMG]

Jukki, Yukari_me, Pomee and 11 others like this.
  5. Cielo1989

Cielo1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx that is really a nice gift!!!

Jukki, Fostofina and DOHere like this.
  6. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

yayyyyyyyyy:blobpopcorn_cool:

7. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info! now I only have to wait few more hours

8. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd season manhua chapters are here! So happy:X3:

DOHere and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  9. Xbaoyu

Xbaoyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the next spoiler

10. mysterie

mysterie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So going back over the story because the new season is out and just had a thought
    Was it possible the original evil Villainess Haewon possessed by the Demon sect leader that's why she was so evil. But because Ms Isekaied traveler showed up in her body it had to end up in Moyong Hwi's sister where from chapter 50 it complained it was not the right fit and needed a stronger body? Stronger like once in a thousand years genius?

11. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    iamwhoami, Jukki and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OG host was manipulated by her step-mom.
    I don't think the demon ancestor would have been interested in poisoning the OG Female lead. He's more into preparing for other shady stuff. He chose the younger sister of the 2nd ML because she was strong and part of the Demon sect who supported him and whom he needs to help him. Also, OG Haewon didn't display her strong powers because her step-mom poisoned her from young.

13. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me more about Dang Haejun?? He seems a little naive sheep, i hope he can develop a good relationship with Haewon.
    What about Jaegal Hee? Will she be able to prove herself as a martial artist? His brother dotes on her a lot but i find quite hateful the fact that tha jaegal clan wants her to be a virtuous flower.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    Jukki likes this.
  14. Komatsu Kumiko

Komatsu Kumiko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about dang haejun? I really want to know what relationship the dang siblings would have after mc was announced as the heir of the clan. I mean he only have the blood of moyong clan and he doesn't deserve to be hurt just because of that. He's just innocent from all the mess happening between the two clan. I hope mc could help him fast.

Jukki likes this.
  15. serendichan

serendichan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil who is the pink haired girl in chapter 54? thank u

StrawberryShin likes this.
  16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Misunderstandings really. She thought her fiancé and her were lovers when in actuality they weren’t. She was just trying to learn swordsmanship from him cos her family thinks a lady shouldn’t??? Also before he won poisons her she confesses she wants to use sword and he won says if you want to then go for it so she’s thankful despite being poisoned. I THINK

She was just a sick child who was manipulated since she was a child by someone she considered “mother” it’s sad really

snzzykitten, Anidori and Jukki like this.
  17. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious as well, because I don't remember reading them in the previous spoilers. Maybe it's supposed to be where they attack them on their way back to dang clan. But seems like the manhwa is different from the novel since the last chapters of the first season. I'm a bit disappointed actually. Haewon is really cool and awesome in the novel, and I'm actually expecting a bit more in the second season, but the latest update is just disappointing. She doesn't look like the "strongest" anymore and it feels like ML is stronger now and she's just relying on him. I don't mind the fluff and her relying on him when she's having a hard time, but it feels like she's straying from being the strongest martial artist.
    Give me back the strong and independent FL!!
    ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

snzzykitten, Evachka and Pomee like this.
  18. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain if the latest chapter in the manwha is the same as the novel or the manwha needed her and changed her into a damsel in distress because at first I thought that she just got caught off guard even though she's very alert but I let it slide but I feel like she shoukd be able to beat that girl why did she need the ml

19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t really understand this rush to judgement. Have you guys ever read like Shounen manga or other action manga? The hero doesn’t necessarily win all the time. I think at this point in the heroine’s journey, there is obviously room for growth. I would find it more strange that she can beat everyone who’s been fighting for many years especially when they have more combat experience. Getting help from the male lead or even that blonde guy in disguise doesn’t automatically make MC a damsel in distress. MC is obviously strong but just like ML and the other guys have their weaknesses, I’m sure at MC’s current stage, she will have her weaknesses. Didn’t her grandfather train her and point out areas of improvement? I’m pretty sure that MC will continue to face strong opponents in the future and she’ll continue to grow as she garners more experience in fighting with diverse and deadly opponents.

roseO, phanh_lu, yerisegg and 6 others like this.
  20. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree with you. Even if Haewon is strong, in her past life she was a simple woman, not an assassin, so it's normal for her to lack combat experience. There's nothing wrong with being saved by the ML, she is strong but not invincible. When she killed that spy maid, she was shocked like a normal girl she is.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    Canesta, yerisegg and Pomee like this.