Discussion I'm a spider,so what?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Namaewa_ARV, Jan 8, 2021.

?

How do you rate the anime ep 01?

1. 5

2. 4

3. 3

4. 2

5. 1

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Namaewa_ARV

Namaewa_ARV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nai wa...

It seems to be following the story,but lack of depth is already evident . Voice actorsa are not bad but the animation cannot be said to be the best. I do feel manga design was better though. Well, it's just the first episode. Hopefully it gets better.. But blatant spoiler about the core component of the story was unexpected.

Btw, kuma first episode also was lacking explanations. May be similar pattern here also.

userunfriendly likes this.
  2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    i missed it?! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Good thing I have chapter to edit tonight.:blobfearful: (Past Life Returner. Go read nau):p

Namaewa_ARV likes this.
  3. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Aoi Yuki carried this episode. Totally agree with the animation, there was many weird angle shots. The random close up of the faces at the party scene was meh. Hopefully it gets better

Namaewa_ARV likes this.
  4. Yggdrasil108

Yggdrasil108 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your so called spoiler isn't one as long as you didn't read the manga or the light novel and it's a thought Kumo-chan has in both media, so no problem there. Totally agree with @MasterCuddler on the voice acting. The animation was ok for me, sure there were weird angles and close ups that didn't fit but the monsters and Kumoko were quite alright.

It's at least way better than Arifureta or Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear if you ask me.

5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    A steaming pile of poo was better than Arifureta. Luckily I still have the manga and official releases to read. :mad::mad::mad:

Yggdrasil108 likes this.
  6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree, the voice acting was meh. Not that the problem was the voice actor, it simply doesn't feel like the voice fits the role very well.

As for the episode itself, they probably should have did a 40 minutes special like they did with others. Not much happens and a lot of things feel like all over the place like due to lack of context.

The 3d was better than the trailer and above average, but you could still see flaws here and there.

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Dafuq...it was 3D?!

Not that I care. I can’t see 3D. :rolleyes: