I'm absolutely heartbroken this happened in my country

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Mar 15, 2019.

1. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    The crowded place and public space should perhaps have an armed officer protecting the area. Too many guns around can explode gun violence at a moment notice in which it can hardly controllable by law enforcers even by simple misunderstanding. Guns are not really a self defensive tools. It's a deterrence. I believe a truly self defensive tools is a dazzlers and supersonic stunners that can disorient shooters. It can be also smoke screens.
    If there's even one of them were armed things won't progress as easily that way but there's also chances the armed one would be targeted earlier.

In any cases these kinds of terrorism only designed to provoke strong reactions, enticing unrest and segregate more of the community. There's no correct measures on this and the only real measure that i can think of is raising the awareness of the community peoples of such individuals that need the mental help. Isolation can really create an alternate reality inside one heads. This is the primary sources of extremism.

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN likes this.
  2. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I never made attempt to search for the disturbing live stream video until today and after i watched it i can positively say the perpetrator are of military nature or have been well trained by one. Amateur mass shooters would shoot into the crowds immediately seeking maximum damage but the perpetrator appear to know how to herd the crowd into space with his rifle something that was only taught in military. His hand movement and mannerism suggest considerable training in handling guns and firing within closed space as well. I don't know if there's something bigger about this or its simply that it's easy for one to have access to such skills nowadays.

xylero and MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN like this.
  3. xylero

xylero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh ..... This is just sad, i hope this cade will be resolved there are allready enough hate in the world and now this.... Haaahhh..... My country is involved in war last year so i feel this types of hate crime cuz of religion and beliefs is stupid and cost not just lives but the humanity of those that cause this things....