Spoiler I'm in Hollywood

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CannonBro, Feb 12, 2017.

1. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Drew's still with him. I don't remember when they did it.

Jennifer Connelly's career stalls after she rejects him. Eventually she runs into him again at a party at Francis Ford Coppola's house and he offhandedly saves her from being roofied and raped by her date. He then casts her in Hot Shots (the parody of Top Gun). I think they do it around then too.

I honestly can't remember much about the Malibu 10880 mansion. It's probably finished before chapter 400-ish, pretty early in the story.

Sorry for the lack of specifics, everything from memory. At the time I binge-read the whole thing via MTL over about a week, so things run together. If someone would chime in with corrections/additions, that'd be great.

2. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for answer i have another question when did he seriously bring out some big movie like jurassic park or titanic something epic like that i want to know when it start haha love the reaction chapter because right now i'm around chapter 201 he just start to do "friends" serie and people still wonder about him doing so many genre but still succeed on profit ( box office )

So most people keep wondering how he manage to do that so i'm curious when did he start to bring out the big movie? i know that he keep delaying thing because he don't want those big company like fox,columbia or disney to take a cake

3. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    So if you're talking about big-budget summer blockbusters, it's going to be a while. I think the first one he does is Twister, which he doesn't start filming until around 420. And I don't think it comes out until the 470s. He does Jurassic Park next, then he pays for James Cameron to do Titanic.

No wonder people think Eric's a freak, he has no personal style or preferred genre. Since he's mimicking film classics from our history, all of his works cross different genres and target completely different audiences. The only thing they all have in common is that they make money. Thinking about it logically, would you ever expect the creator of Friends to also have written/directed Jurassic Park and Pretty Woman? Of course not.

4. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That perfect way to describe it all they have in common is they make money even a mediocore one it still make alot of money lol

And last question i notice he ignore women that sleep with him alot like julia or nicole he just cold toward them the only one right know that he seem to care except his gf are virginia madsen i really see it that he seem to love her and stay with her alot even say that she belong to him the other girl he just brush it off after sleep with them and new character in this arc like elizabeth murdoch seem to like him too so the question is will he change? i mean will he come to love them or just indiffrent toward them? i just want to know so i don't keep my hope up it kinda pitiful for some of them ( especially julia )

5. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    He hasn't really changed. He still sleeps with people that he's not too attached to, as well as his harem.

He also treats his harem members differently from each other. I think he just likes provoking Julia and Elizabeth because they get irritated easily, but he's a lot more calm and affectionate around Joanna and Virginia. Drew he still treats like a little sister, a bit. He's definitely not indifferent to them. You could say of his harem members that he's very possessive, and he considers them his family (remember, he was orphaned at the start of the story) but he's not interested in getting married.

crow14 likes this.
  6. Xintest

Xintest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, his cares about the girls but he leaves them free to live their own lives and if they don't want to continue then he'll take the initiative to leave them as he said to Murdoch in a conversation.
    but the situation for Joanna and Virginia because they are the mothers of his kids so he considers them his wives, he trusts them, and will not make anybody come near them as he said he made Carter start a security company and let the house be protected with only women guards.
    so you can understand the general relationship with his women.

7. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    He and Linda still does it.. when Cindy Crawford got pregnant he even ask if even Linda got pregnant too since they mostly do a threesome
    Edit: Linda also got promise to get a wedding ring

Malibu 10880 got finish before the whole scandal thing with Eric where he faces 4 charges and Jennifer Aniston and Eric's second breakup...
    Edit: Chapter 270

He snusnu Drew when Drew is 16 y.o (Not sure about the chapter)

Edit: If you check my post on page 4 I listed his harem. (Currently he plans to have multiple kids so that he would have an heir that can continue his legacy)

ugh... I want more Hawaii chapters

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  8. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a bit more It seem he start to serious about girl around 3xx chapter ( after big scandal thing ) i mean if he like anyone he start to chase them for real now, at first he just snusnu here and there i don't really like aniston at all sigh she just leave him when he most vulnerable after he get hit with big scandal and now she leave him and then he get more criticize about she ditch him too if he don't have backup plan like new divine song it all over for him i hope when he strong enough he take revenge to those big seven

And eric seem to though about getting rid of that greedy robert too hope he do it soon this guy are too harmful to company

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  9. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really serious about girls... like he has great interest to Kathryn Bigelow since the first time he meets her like in 1990-ish but until now besides kissing her he didnt do anything (well almost did it with her but her secretary cockblock him), and for the other girls besides the tier 1 girls only few of the tier 2 girls he still have contact and mostly rest of the girls just do their own thing and only time he gives attention to them is either if he meets them later or they go to him.

10. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol nice chapter... so he did snusnu Natasha back then and now he snusnu Eve, but like what happened during his first time with Natasha, Eric's waist got rekted
    Iron Man 1st week Box Office: $135M
    2nd week: $62.11m

Eric finally started his counter-attack on Viacom

11. S.H.Alif

S.H.Alif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Linda cheated on Eric?

12. Xintest

Xintest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was a nice chapter :#
    I was so sad that he called Natasha at first and told Eve to leave
    but damn that Natasha girl really thinks about her sis and her happiness
    the waist pain was hilarious XD

I liked it, it's a good start, destroying Viacom then there is the acquisition of BB

13. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... kinda yes and no since they only have sexual relationship back then and only time she really enter his harem is when he said he will give them a ring and wants both of them(Linda and Cindy) to give birth to his kids.. he treats them differently too

Tier 1 girl (with rings): He wont give them up
    Tier 2 girls (that got credit cards): they are free to love somebody else but if they do they will need to return the stuff Eric gave to them
    Tier 2 girls (without credit cards): they are free to do whatever they want
    Tier 3 girls: usually just some 1 night stand and he wont really care about them besides giving them some help with their work and he doesn't even care if those girls got married or not

14. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I almost died choking on my food after reading the tiers. What are they, some kind of cultivation realm? lol

15. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    i put it in tier so that its easier to understand on how important they are for him like why would u put a girl who he just have some sex and a girl he gave a ring on same tier.. and you read too much xianxia/wuxia/xuanhuan specially since the use of tier isnt only for cultivation >> and i'm pretty sure cultivation uses realm and ranks and not tier

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  16. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh 1 more year till Eric start his attack on warner/AOL

17. S.H.Alif

S.H.Alif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean she cheated before Eric promised to give her a ring?

18. Helly

Helly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bob3002, can you tell me the link for raws? I found one yesterday, and I was perfectly happy with reading it but then I needed to sign in and I'm not anywhere near china nor do I have qq.

Link pleassee!

19. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Why is MC trying to take over Viacom? Is there some enimity there?
    2. What are the antitrust issues he has faced so far?
    3. What is the story behind the development of his fashion business?
    4. How does he help develop Amazon? Has he created smartphones yet?
    5. How much has he advanced technology compared to the real world? Does he use his knowledge of the future to prevent terrorism events etc?

20. DeepMist

DeepMist New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4 charges? what did he do?