Discussion I'm intrigued: if someone were to flirt your hot girlfriend/boyfriend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Well ya, as the title says, imagine that you're dating a hot woman/man or perhaps you really are dating with those species or you're the hot type, imagine if someone were to flirt them, what do you think about it? Will you be mad? Will you be like "she's/he's mine!!" Or the other way round? Or just nahhh~~

Let's ask @911 for an opinion, what would NUF police say about this statement.:hmm::hmm:

In my opinion, if I were to date someone hot, well probably yea I'll be jealous but try to hide it cause it's not like we know if they're the one we're going to marry to one day right!! So yea to me it's quite funny when someone do actually say something like "he's/she's mine!!" As if her/his boyfriend/girlfriend is the only hot species ever exist on earth:blobrofl::blobrofl:

Lil Iyana likes this.
  2. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
    If it were to be me, I would just slap the person whos flirting~!

3. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    I relate so much in how those people are called 'species' lmao. But seriously though, assuming I am dating one of those species, then we probably have more or less the same opinion on the matter. I'd be jealous of course, maybe fight talk it out with the person I'm dating with days after finally not being able to hold it in, but still holding back since as you've said, we don't really know we'd up together with them.

Though I'd most probably wreck havoc if the hot species and I were engaged/married though. :sushi_potato:

4. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not the fighting type. And arguing takes so much effort. It's my partner's duty to stay loyal to me, it's not mine to keep them loyal. I would be uncomfortable though, and would except my partner to be unresponsive to the flirts and politely push them away. Otherwise I will be very disappointed.

But, yes. I will try my best to keep it in >_< I can't control others after all.

imK and idlereader like this.
  5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I would lol
    Not to the point of slapping, but dropping some very obvious hints in an aggressive tone to stay away, like "he's taken" or "I'm his girlfriend" lol

6. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would glare aggressively from the sidelines. Not sure I'm capable of much more confrontation than that.