Forgotten Title Im looking for a Chinese fastwear series

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by myling, Jan 20, 2019.

1. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im looking for a chinese fast quick transmiggration novel i was reading last year and never finished .
    In one of the arcs the MC becomes a dragon of the sea and the MP is a mermaid who fell in love with a prince.To help his love the mermaid stole a shark tooth as a weapon for his lover and when he got caught by the MC he cried saying it was all for love .So the shark allows the mermaid to borrow it.Then he tried to steal a crystal ball from a turtle to make it rain to stop a drought but the MC stop him because the Mp can't control it properly so it will end up causing a flood.In the end the mermaid got banished and he sulks. The mermaid lover without the shark tooth is no longer OP so he gets greedy and tricks the mermaid to give him his pearl.only then the mermaid realizes how it feels to get his things stolen and tries to go back home.He ends up dying alone and the lover regrets what he done .

2. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  3. Apinkloveeunji

Apinkloveeunji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a novel where mc is transmigrate d into a book and the ml is a killer whale

4. Peroron v.2345

Peroron v.2345 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do i write a thread?