Recommendations I'm looking for a heartwarming, brainmelting romance (cultivators, superpowers, normal guys)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pepepipi, Feb 17, 2019.

1. pepepipi

pepepipi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, lately I've been searching for these kind of novels. I've reread the beauty and the bodyguard, My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, Zhan Long (these are similar in the bodyguard kinda aspect, and the romance is kinda the same too: I love it!! If you know something similar, I'm all ears (or eyes) I'm in love with the villainess was another one that I really enjoyed
    Now I'm reading So Pure, so flirtatious and it isn't bad, but not the best. I don't really like the harem part in so pure, soo flirtatious and the My Wife is a Beautiful CEO. Zhan Long's romance seems more likable to me.
    But if you have have a favourite novel, that can fill the void in my heart with its overflowing lovestory than please share it

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kimthal

kimthal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Godly stay-home dad

4. Truciderete

Truciderete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read the stories you put up so Im not sure what your looking for so I'll give you a couple of my romance favs.

Assassin Farmer - is super sweet romance I really like this one.

Doomed to be Cannon Fodder - is an interesting one and I like the romance in this one - Just to let you know that this is a transmigration novel where MC transmigrates into a Villain character that ends up dead in the book she is reading.

5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Cantelope

Cantelope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as My Love Rival's Wife - Series completed recently I think, binge read it last week and holy moly; the story set-up is really strange and it's gender bender but it was executed very tastefully imo. Strongly recommend giving it a shot.

Lonely Loser, I’ll Become Blonde Frivolous Gyaru’s Favourite - Also super recommended, very convincing relationship.

Although, I honestly worry that these two have probably set my expectations for romance a bit too high...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019