Resolved I'm Looking For A Korean Rebirth Novel...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TianJia, Jan 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. TianJia

TianJia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm sorry to disturb you guys, but I've forgotten the title of a novel... (my future doesn't look bright, gotta do some old memorization tricks...)

Anyway, here's what I can remember: A girl (I think her name is Rosé ??) gets reborn / is granted a second chance at life. She had been in love with a prince (or emperor? because the title said something along the lines of 'I Can't Be An Empress' ... yeah, my memory is fuzzy). The prince or emperor had married her, but didn't love her. Etc etc, you know the drill. There were some specific things like: she was secretly being poisoned while she was pregnant and that caused her to have a miscarriage. The prince / emperor intentionally let her fall to her death. In her second life, she avoided being proposed (by offering herself to be sent to a different emperor / prince ?? Ok, I admit my English is ... horrendous). There were only 5 chapters when I last checked it. I want to find it to read the raws (I've been learning Korea on and off for a couple years, along with Vietnamese.)

Help.

2. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
  3. thisworldofmine1

Reading List:
    Link
    You could have gone to the series finder option and searched for it, or just search up Rose. But anyway, using the reading list option is also highly helpful! Welcome to Novel Updates! ^^

thymee and TianJia like this.
  4. TianJia

TianJia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty! I have been using this site without an account, but I guess I don't know how to search for novels lol.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  5. thisworldofmine1

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've got a laptop or desktop, then it should pop up at the right side, if it's a phone, the menu option should include it. Having an account really is useful, you can keep tabs on when the novels you read update. Also, through searching in the series finder option, you can find more novels that suite your tastes. Have fun exploring!

TianJia likes this.
  6. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    자격미달 황후라 죄송합니다

TianJia likes this.