Other Request Im looking for a link

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Laylieth, May 5, 2021.

1. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There i find some good novel i read in shuhaige, xinshuhaige, shg, (i forgot which one. I think they are from the same source). The story is about chongxi bride. The fl is married to a ml becoz ml is dying (the truth is he is poisoned and he needs to rest his body to a state like death for recuperation) but along with his fake 'dying', ml is tortured mentally becoz everytime fl near him. He would be arouse. Ml is tortured by a spring dreams for years in which in his dreams he had sex with a goddess. Coincidentally that goddes has the same face with his chongxi bride.

I lost the link when i clear my googlechrome history by coincidence. I just remember the title is chongxi beauty and its in the 3 website i previously mention above. I hardly find it becoz i dunno how to search. Previously i try to use google translate to find out the chiinese word but after i typed in the website is to no avail. So i hope someone here can help me find the link .

2. Rutabaga

Rutabaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is it as I haven't read it, but the name fits. There's a chance it might be the one you're looking for, though I'm not sure if it is.
    https: //m.shg.tw/192036/ (I can't add link, sorry. Just delete the space after the https. )
    I'm not sure, but I think chongxi is probably 冲喜 and beauty is most likely 美人. I'm not sure if this will help, but I hope you'll find it.

Laylieth likes this.
  3. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, you've found it. Thank you so much. It is the one im looking for

Rutabaga likes this.